ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3107 of 4913
« First < 2107260730073057309731033104310531063107 310831093110311131173157320736074107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:12 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
No, he said DENVER HAS BiG PROBLEMS! :-)
I want the media to keep artificially hyping the Walton Donks...words are cheap. I want their fans to have hope...then watch reality slowly eat their souls.

There arent enough illegal contact penalties to bail them out...flags sustained two of their initial drives but only netted 6 points.

Anyone that watched them last weekend knows they'll be lucky if they are even marginally improved. That was a poorly coached team...it was kind of shocking. I think Fangio was masking some real deficiencies on their defense.

Losing Patrick and Fant is going to have an effect. They led their team in TDs...and Albert O might not even make the final 53. They are averaging less than 2 YPC in consecutive games...and their starting OL is bottom 5 in pass protection...all of this isn't painting a very positive picture.

Wilson without a top running game and a leaky OL is not how you win with him....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:20 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I want the media to keep artificially hyping the Walton Donks...words are cheap. I want their fans to have hope...then watch reality slowly eat their souls.

There arent enough illegal contact penalties to bail them out...flags sustained two of their initial drives but only netted 6 points.

Anyone that watched them last weekend knows they'll be lucky if they are even marginally improved. That was a poorly coached team...it was kind of shocking. I think Fangio was masking some real deficiencies on their defense.
Damn… that stinks. Guess I’ll wait for 2023.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 08-23-2022

Losing Patrick and Fant is going to have an effect. They led their team in TDs...and Albert O might not even make the final 53. They are averaging less than 2 YPC in consecutive games...and their starting OL is bottom 5 in pass protection...all of this isn't painting a very positive picture.

Wilson without a top running game and a leaky OL is not how you win with him....
I really think it's gonna go like last year. They'll be competitive very early, mostly due to their schedule. Once they start playing the better teams they'll start losing. They don't have quality depth and I'm not sold on that coaching staff at all. I think WalRuss will make a difference, in that they might finish above .500, but they'll still finish last. I have their ceiling at 9-8.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:36 AM 08-23-2022
In the only series Quinn Meinerz played this preseason - against the Bills’ first team DL - Denver averaged 4.3 yards per carry. What do you think is going to happen when we plug in the rest of our starting OL and Javonte f’ing Williams?
[Reply]
Holladay 08:37 AM 08-23-2022
Welp not sure 2023 is going to be much better without many draft picks and having to pay Wilson:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:38 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He ends up going with the Raiders to win the division, but he knows that Russ and the Broncos are a PROBLEM.

:-)
I wonder what Julian Edelman thinks about who wins the AFC West. Oh never mind you posted it. I guess we shouldn’t play this year or try because of hot takes like this.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:42 AM 08-23-2022
In the only series Quinn Meinerz played this preseason - against the Bills’ first team DL - Denver averaged 4.3 yards per carry. What do you think is going to happen when we plug in the rest of our starting OL and Javonte f’ing Williams?
Disappointment for Dungver fans, and the rest of the division clowning you. Weinerz had a pretty low pff rating last year. But just as with everything else, you completely overvalue your roster. It’s bottom 1/3
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:52 AM 08-23-2022
He ends up going with the Raiders to win the division, but he knows that Russ and the Broncos are a PROBLEM.

:-)
A last place team that is about to pay its QB 60 million....a problem indeed. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:57 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Damn… that stinks. Guess I’ll wait for 2023.
You're going to be waiting longer than that...2030?

This whole Wilson/Hackett experiment is going to cost you 3-4 years.

You're old owners dined and ditched...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:02 AM 08-23-2022
I guess he hasn't seen the Raiders secondary and OL...did Rodgers come with Adams in the trade? Vegas had 5 walk off scores last season...a NFL record. Had they dropped even one of those...they would have missed the postseason.

Why didnt you post Florio saying he thinks "KC is going to beat the shit out of everyone"
So Florio loves us now that Hill is gone? What a tool.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:06 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Julian PEDelman?? Jesus dude, how much digging did you have to do to find someone who’s been hit in the head enough times to have this horrendous of a take? Clearly PEDelman is the end all be all of sports betting now :-):-) :-)
PED abuse has shrunk his face like a lemon...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:06 AM 08-23-2022
I don't know. He'll maybe average 4.4 ypc, just like he did last year? :-)

Is that suppose to impress us?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:19 AM 08-23-2022
What make you think your running game will better than last year? You have the same mediocre OL...it took Williams breaking a shit-ton of first contact just to have an average YPC.

I think he's a good RB...one of the 2-3 players that would improve the Chiefs off your entire team. He's the only offensive player....
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:22 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Welp not sure 2023 is going to be much better without many draft picks and having to pay Wilson:-)
Oh shit. I forgot they're gonna have to pay a 34-year-old midget 45m/year for the privilege of finishing 3rd in the division instead of last.

Damn. We really need to lay off these poor bastards.
[Reply]
TEX 09:29 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Oh shit. I forgot they're gonna have to pay a 34-year-old midget 45m/year for the privilege of finishing 3rd in the division instead of last.

Damn. We really need to lay off these poor bastards.
They're going to finish last. Again.
[Reply]
Page 3107 of 4913
« First < 2107260730073057309731033104310531063107 310831093110311131173157320736074107 > Last »
Up