ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3104 of 4930
« First < 2104260430043054309431003101310231033104 310531063107310831143154320436044104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:12 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Does not playing a single starter in the preseason worry you?
Worry? No. Would I like to have seen a few series in one of them, yes. If they play no snaps with Wilson, Sutton, Jeudy, KJ, Williams and Gordon in this final game, yes I think it's a mistake.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:15 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have a hard time believing that their starters are this well-oiled machine...and it's only the back-ups that were historically bad.

They looked completely out of sorts...that's on the new coaching staff. Doesnt matter if it was just an "evaluation" game...those guys were still playing for a job.

Ruffly 30 or so players from that game will be on their roster...an 10 more on the PS.

There was an honest Donk report from camp saying the starting offense was just kind of meh...not terrible, not great....that it didnt really look much different than previous seasons.

Kind of shaping up like this experiment has a good chance of being a flop...thing is...with Wilson's upcoming contract demands and lack of top picks, this as good as they are going to be for a couple of years...roster-wise. They are going to lose some players next off-season.
Yep. Most reports I've seen indicated that the offense was underwhelming, outside of flashes here and there.

Of course, it hasn't stopped multiple Broncos fans from predicting a Super Bowl victory. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:22 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yep. Most reports I've seen indicated that the offense was underwhelming, outside of flashes here and there.

Of course, it hasn't stopped multiple Broncos fans from predicting a Super Bowl victory. :-)
SB victory… I haven’t read anything like that.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:24 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Your pal Q Joe has said it, and I’ve seen it a few times at the Huddle.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:28 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Your pal Q Joe has said it, and I’ve seen it a few times at the Huddle.
Well, there you go. Lots of weird shit said by people on sports forums. Of the 20 or so Broncos' fans that I talk to in real life, most are in line with my expectations. 10 wins, no playoffs... nobody that I know is talking crazy.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:34 PM 08-22-2022
Good write up about the Dungkeys BLOWOUT LOSS to the Bills.

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...son-loss-bills

Also was checking out the Bills subreddit, where I originally saw the article. Lots of Bills fans laughing about Hackett being their coach. They all say that Hackett was horrendous when he was in Buffalo, and they know he will fail as a coach. Plus the blocking scheme he uses is going to take some time to get implemented. Looks like another 2-3 years of losing, and being swept by KC. At least when the Hackett experiment is over, they’ll be back to having first and second round picks…. Unless they trade more away…. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 08-22-2022
Well, there you go. Lots of weird shit said by people on sports forums. Of the 20 or so Broncos' fans that I talk to in real life, most are in line with my expectations. 10 wins, no playoffs... nobody that I know is talking crazy.
10 wins?? Your my boy MHM, but that seems like a high number.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:41 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Bills played their starters for multiple series. The Broncos played their backups.

Keenum is probably the best backup QB in the league and our backups gave up 9 yards per carry.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:43 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Good write up about the Dungkeys BLOWOUT LOSS to the Bills.

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/...son-loss-bills

Also was checking out the Bills subreddit, where I originally saw the article. Lots of Bills fans laughing about Hackett being their coach. They all say that Hackett was horrendous when he was in Buffalo, and they know he will fail as a coach. Plus the blocking scheme he uses is going to take some time to get implemented. Looks like another 2-3 years of losing, and being swept by KC. At least when the Hackett experiment is over, they’ll be back to having first and second round picks…. Unless they trade more away…. :-)
Damn, between subreddit and Pasta's janitorial insider... this looks terrible.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:44 PM 08-22-2022
Damn, between subreddit and Pasta's janitorial insider... this looks terrible.
To quote a sometimes smart man…. We’ll see
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:51 PM 08-22-2022
Man, you should check out the donkey pages on Facebook. 95% of those tools act just like blowmo
[Reply]
RunKC 04:04 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You guys are funny. Broncos hype was rejuvenated because of Wilson, so it obviously makes sense that a game where he doesn't play is going to turn everyone away.
I get you guys had to get a QB. The Wilson trade was necessary to compete.

But the Broncos just don’t have great depth. I see why Paton drafted Bonitto. Chubb has missed a ton of games and Gregory has had knee and shoulder surgery in a span of 2 years.

But man he’s gonna have to really find great value on day 3 bc the you guys just don’t have the money or draft picks. Russ will get paid and probably one of your other guys will too be it Chubb (probably not), Dre’Mont Jones (I would pay him).

It’s hard for you guys bc the Chargers have their draft picks and the Chiefs have a ton this year and next year + a very generous QB contract with loopholes.

Paton is in an uphill battle
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:11 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Man, you should check out the donkey pages on Facebook. 95% of those tools act just like blowmo
Yeah, I don't have the time for too much of all that...
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:11 PM 08-22-2022
The General would have a lot more success selling shitty car insurance to poor people
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:14 PM 08-22-2022
You never know what's going to happen until it plays out. Hell the Chiefs,Chargers and Raiders planes could all crash week 8 and you could potentially finish in 2nd place.
[Reply]
Page 3104 of 4930
« First < 2104260430043054309431003101310231033104 310531063107310831143154320436044104 > Last »
Up