ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 74
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:07 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
You guys can continue to mock this post, but I for one agree with this guy. At least someone has the guts around here to tell the truth to all you losers. Keep pulling the wool over your eyes, sheep. Fauci was put in office by famously liberal dictator Ronald Reagan just for this moment. All part of Reagan's plan to ruin football and destroy our country from the inside. The only hope is to put more conservatives in office who can fight Reagan's liberal agenda.
TKenzed again
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 05:36 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So let me tell you a story.

I have a sister. A half-sister to be specific. Turns 18 in a month. She has a little sister, about 12.

Her mom (my ex-step mom) and her dad are now unemployed because of this (they both worked at a hotel).

They, a family of 4, are surviving right now off of charity work from people they know through Church. They're "lucky" enough to know a few people at church who literally are making up work for them to do around their homes so they can pay them.

They get their meals through Church events and Food banks. If they want to eat dinner, they need to go wait in line at Church. They don't make enough money to pay their rent, and barely make enough to sustain themselves.

Let me be clear here, Mecca. I like you. You're cool people.

But we all got stories of friends and loved ones.

And i care far more about the well being of mine, who need society opened back up so they can sustain themselves, than i do about yours.

And you've demonstrated that you care far more about yours than you do mine.

And that's fine. You should. Your responsibility as an adult should be to take care of yours first. That is your job and priority as a man.

I don't take it personal that you'd rather my sister suffer and have her life turned upside down because of fear that the elderly in your family might get sick. I don't take it personally at all. I completely understand.

But you, and everyone else who thinks like you should understand, and not take it personally when we say we don't give a good-goddamn about your fears and concerns and not even the threat of death will change our minds to allow your concerns to supersede the concerns we have for our own.

So spare me the dramatics about how people you know and love are at risk.

We're all dealing with SOMETHING.
I work at a hotel, hotels have been deemed essential businesses in Illinois. If your family works for a nationwide chain they should look into transferring out here, just a thought.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:33 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
What about the scientists that have came out against Fauci and his past and those that have also disputed several of the things we as a whole are doing to keep this virus under control?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Maybe the most right wing person in Congress said this.

[Reply]
scho63 08:14 AM 05-14-2020
NFL ain't gonna listen to Dr. Fauci. They will be listening to Benjamin Franklin.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:22 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by :
In an interview with a local radio station in Detroit on Tuesday, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer spoke in no uncertain terms about what fans can expect from any fall sports:

"There is reason to feel some confidence here," Whitmer said in an interview on the Mojo in the Morning Show on WQKI-FM (95.5). "But we also have to measure (peoples') expectations and say life’s going to be different. We’re not going to be filling stadiums in the fall."
https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...ames-have-fans
[Reply]
srvy 09:18 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Maybe the most right wing person in Congress said this.

Wow Liz Cheney said that OMG OMG Rat Man is my new God now.
[Reply]
jettio 01:03 PM 05-14-2020
If someone designed a mask for players to wear during practice and games and all players wore faceshields that would help.

Mahomes licks his fingers in between every play for his grip on the ball. He will have to use a wet towel or something else instead.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:25 PM 05-18-2020
If Cuomo is trying to make it work in NYC of all places, that seems like a good sign.

NY Gov. Cuomo says he has encouraged major sports teams in the state to plan on playing without fans; says the state will assist in planning. pic.twitter.com/uErySbbtUH

— NBC News (@NBCNews) May 18, 2020

[Reply]
raidersnumber1 03:41 PM 05-18-2020
been telling you jock sniffers for weeks; no fooseball this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:47 PM 05-18-2020
Has anyone looked into Fauci’s fan affiliation? Knowing his favorite football team may tell us a lot about whether or not we can expect football this year.

I hope he’s a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, which is my favorite professional football team.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:47 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
been telling you jock sniffers for weeks; no fooseball this year.
been telling you since January, 2019; fuck off.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:51 PM 05-18-2020
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...in-early-june/

Gov. Gavin Newsom says pro sports could be back in California in early June

Newsom said on on Monday that current numbers showing the spread of COVID-19 in California have led to thoughts of opening the state up for professional sporting events in a few weeks “if we hold these trend lines.”

“Sporting events, pro sports, in that first week or so of June without spectators and modifications and very prescriptive conditions also can begin to move forward,” Newsom said.
[Reply]
notorious 04:21 PM 05-18-2020
Well, well, well......

Fuckin' A
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 04:34 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...in-early-june/

Gov. Gavin Newsom says pro sports could be back in California in early June

Newsom said on on Monday that current numbers showing the spread of COVID-19 in California have led to thoughts of opening the state up for professional sporting events in a few weeks “if we hold these trend lines.”

“Sporting events, pro sports, in that first week or so of June without spectators and modifications and very prescriptive conditions also can begin to move forward,” Newsom said.

dumb**** going to regret this. Sports should be the last priority once everything else is taken care of. I guess this is what they want in order to make sure the second wave hits even harder and we have a shutdown for another 6 months. Enjoy your trojan horse jocksniffers.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:37 PM 05-18-2020
Is anyone still worshiping this Fauci loser?

500,000 elected officials. None if them dead.
Go the fuck outside and hug people
[Reply]
Page 31 of 74
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up