Page 31 of 68
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 04:18 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I think Carolina offers a package of multiple draft picks including the 8th overall pick + Teddy Bridgewater and brings Watson back to near where he played in college.

Also from Houston's perspective it would get him out of the AFC.
I've been saying this and wondering aloud if Mccaffrey would be available in a trade. Carolina turned over 90 percent of their roster and shut him down for a majority of a season they were somewhat competitive in
[Reply]
RunKC 06:25 PM 01-30-2021
I could definitely see this happening. Watson has made about $41 million in the NFL and whatever team he goes to will pay him big as well.

Meanwhile, interesting to hear personal opinions* around the league. AFC exec just now on Deshaun Watson: "It'll be hard for me to see them letting the QB outta there. It's a shame they allowed it to get this bad. Looks like Watson is serious. He may have to holdout all of 2021."

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) January 30, 2021

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:58 PM 01-30-2021
Hard for me to believe anyone gives up the farm for a guy who on the biggest stage, got a 24 point lead and then proceeded to get outscored 51-7 the rest of the game. A lot of this guy's game and numbers are empty calories.

Mad air guitar skills though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Hard for me to believe anyone gives up the farm for a guy who on the biggest stage, got a 24 point lead and then proceeded to get outscored 51-7 the rest of the game. A lot of this guy's game and numbers are empty calories.

Watson reminds me of Randall Cunningham.

A lot of flash, little substance.

Josh Allen is already a better QB.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 08:19 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Someone will get him. People will dismiss that because they will look at what a dumpster fire the Texans became under BOB. Watson is in his prime and someone will bite. Just hope it’s an NFC team.
[Reply]
-King- 08:21 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're really telling me you think that Mahomes being shut out for the 1st half, but then taking the lead and losing because he wasn't the last one to have the ball is the same thing as Watson going up 24 pts and then being outscored 51-7 the rest of the game while he sits on his sideline pouting? You don't honestly believe that.

Find me an elite QB that comes anywhere close to blowing a playoff game like that. Hell not even elite, find me a 2nd tier QB who has done that.

Only thing I can come up with is Matt Ryan in the SB and even that's not really close. After going up 28-3, Matt Ryan and the Falcons only had 4 more possessions. When the Texans went up 24-0 they had 4 more possessions left in the 1st half and 9 more possessions the rest of the game. Desahun went 9 possessions and was only able to muster up one scoring drive when they were down 41-24. But go on blaming everyone but Deshaun for blowing that game.
And Russell Wilson threw 4 picks and had a fumble in a playoff game. Again, judging a player from one "bad" playoff game is really dumb.
[Reply]
-King- 08:29 PM 01-30-2021
Would anyone give up the farm for Aaron Rodgers? I mean on the biggest stage of his career, he was given 3 takeaways and only got two field goals out of them.

Let you guys tell it Mahomes is the only qb worth trading for.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 PM 01-30-2021
Meh. His 2018 playoff game was even worse. Just completely stifled by the Colts despite having Hopkins. His defense was actually really good that season as well.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:22 PM 01-30-2021
I hope Divashaun goes to an NFC. Let him put up all those empty stats there.

Panthers would be a good place. Or Da Bears.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:25 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Would anyone give up the farm for Aaron Rodgers? I mean on the biggest stage of his career, he was given 3 takeaways and only got two field goals out of them.

CP has been stupid regarding Watson forever. O City and DJ posted about his arm strength being the reason he would suck in the NFL.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:02 PM 01-30-2021
And Russell Wilson threw 4 picks and had a fumble in a playoff game. Again, judging a player from one "bad" playoff game is really dumb.
QBs have bad games. What Watson did in that game against us just doesn't happen. He folded like a little loser bitch on the field and pouted on the sidelines. You keep bringing up what others did in games, but none of them came close to blowing a 24 point lead and getting outscored 51-7.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:13 PM 01-30-2021
This thread is amusing, really shows some posters football acumen.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:20 PM 01-30-2021
He led his team to 31 points. That's the 2nd most scored against the Chiefs in the Mahomes era in the playoffs and the most under Spags in the playoffs. Watson folded!!!!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:21 PM 01-30-2021

It's not even Aaron Rodgers. If we had Matt cassel or tyelr Thigpen or even Alex Smith, would we give the farm for Randall Cunningham? For 25 year old Philip rivers? We all would.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:52 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He led his team to 31 points. That's the 2nd most scored against the Chiefs in the Mahomes era in the playoffs and the most under Spags in the playoffs. Watson folded!!!!!
14 of them were from special teams fumble and punt block
[Reply]
Page 31 of 68
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up