ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 158
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:09 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I rarely post in the lounge because people just post asinine shit like you did. The Chiefs just lost their starting LT to an Achilles injury, and the Chiefs are getting back their big man in the middle.

That changes the dynamics along the lines, and that's all I posted, in response to a post about the pass rushing and the D-line. If you're too fucking jumpy about the possibility that someone might make a post about Brady to figure that out, take a Valium and don't post again until after it starts working.
“Big men in the middle” are useless against our passing game. That’s what you don’t understand. I don’t care if Vea can push the pocket, his impact in the passing game will be minimal, especially when Mahomes is getting the ball out quickly.

And I’m sure you suddenly posting in the Lounge again has nothing to do with you being gay for Brady and secretly praying they beat us.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:29 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bake51:
We won 27-24 in their house and got outscored 24-10 after the first quarter. This while tampa was not clicking like they are now. I guarantee Hill won't be going off for 200 yards in the first quarter either.

I think the people thinking this is going to be a blowout or an easy win is very mistaken. I think this is going to be a very good super bowl to watch.
Half baked51
[Reply]
carcosa 07:38 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bake51:
We won 27-24 in their house and got outscored 24-10 after the first quarter. This while tampa was not clicking like they are now. I guarantee Hill won't be going off for 200 yards in the first quarter either.

I think the people thinking this is going to be a blowout or an easy win is very mistaken. I think this is going to be a very good super bowl to watch.
Wrong bitch
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:43 PM 01-26-2021
I wonder if we can get Vea worn down quickly like we did JJ Watt last year. Remember how Watt, like Vea, had been out injured for a while and wasn't in game shape. He was gasping for air by half time. If we can do that to Vea, we should be able to run at will after that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 01-26-2021
THE FIX IS IN

SB referee Carl Cheffers has worked 5 games in Mahomes’ career:

- KC W10 26-14 win vs. ARZ in 2018

- KC W1 40-26 win @ JAX in 2019

- KC W16 26-3 win @ CHI in 2019

- KC W2 23-20 win @ LAC in 2020

- KC W11 35-31 win @ LVR in 2020 pic.twitter.com/uWRMCl6rEn

— Phillip V. McGruder (@McGruderPmac) January 27, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:57 PM 01-26-2021
I just can't see our defense getting blown up by Bradys old ass.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:59 PM 01-26-2021
Amusingly, Bucs fans are fervently hoping that Fisher and Schwartz are indeed OUT and not available (of course we already knew that), and that Mahomes' toe is much worse than it looked during the game. Basically they're scared shitless that the Chiefs will be anywhere near healthy. Oh, and we're terribly "arrogant" (that word again). Some of you guys are really giving us a bad name on other team boards . . .
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:01 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I just can't see our defense getting blown up by Bradys old ass.
Since Spags became our DC, Brady hasn't scored more than 24 points vs. KC. In fact, his average vs. Spags KC defense is a whopping 20 points/game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:03 PM 01-26-2021
Tampa's DC Bowles has two basic defenses he plays.

Man and blitzing or intermediate zone.

Based on how Tyreek destroyed the first one I expect Bowles to start the game in zone that takes away passes around 8-15 yards out.

So I expect Reid will be using lots of CEH and Tyreek catching passes shorter than 8 yards and getting YAC.

Kelce will get some but be way more neutralized than against Buffalo.

Prop bets are Tyreek catches and yards and CEH for catches take the over.

This also neutralizes the pass-rush as the ball is coming out fast and they won't get to Mahomes with whoever on these routes. We also might have Mahomes hit deeper intermediate areas as well when he gets time.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:25 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Amusingly, Bucs fans are fervently hoping that Fisher and Schwartz are indeed OUT and not available (of course we already knew that), and that Mahomes' toe is much worse than it looked during the game. Basically they're scared shitless that the Chiefs will be anywhere near healthy. Oh, and we're terribly "arrogant" (that word again). Some of you guys are really giving us a bad name on other team boards . . .
Where are you seeing this?
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:28 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Where are you seeing this?
Buczone? Or Pewter report.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:00 PM 01-26-2021
What pisses me off is that the Bucs don't deserve a ring. Like Denver that fell ass backwards into a QB players respect and bought a bunch of FAs. They didn't build a winner. Arians is a loser who now has gotten lucky.
[Reply]
Azide22 09:15 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Just unreal how good these 2 are.

The best TE in the game, the best WR in the game, and the best QB in the game throwing it to them.

But they’ll just talk about Tom Brady for the next 2 weeks.
Didn't Hasselbeck say that the Bills had the better #1 WR and QB?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:17 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What pisses me off is that the Bucs don't deserve a ring. Like Denver that fell ass backwards into a QB players respect and bought a bunch of FAs. They didn't build a winner. Arians is a loser who now has gotten lucky.
If they beat us, they deserve a ring. Period.

Do you ever grow tired of being a perpetual little bitch?
[Reply]
mkp785 09:25 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Tampa's DC Bowles has two basic defenses he plays.

Man and blitzing or intermediate zone.

Based on how Tyreek destroyed the first one I expect Bowles to start the game in zone that takes away passes around 8-15 yards out.

So I expect Reid will be using lots of CEH and Tyreek catching passes shorter than 8 yards and getting YAC.

Kelce will get some but be way more neutralized than against Buffalo.

Prop bets are Tyreek catches and yards and CEH for catches take the over.

This also neutralizes the pass-rush as the ball is coming out fast and they won't get to Mahomes with whoever on these routes. We also might have Mahomes hit deeper intermediate areas as well when he gets time.
Kelce excels at finding the soft spot in a zone and especially at sitting down and waiting for Mahomes to scramble. I expect Hill to be held check (relatively) more so than Kelce-if the Bucs switch to a zone based defense.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 158
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up