ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 46
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:59 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I reiterate what I said after it happened: I know everyone is different but you’re not running, let alone running down a flight of stairs, if you had a concussion minutes before. Every concussion I’ve had has made it had to walk across the room an hour later.
i am uncertain as to whether or not you have actually recovered from such incident?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 01-20-2021, 04:28 AM
This message has been deleted by DTVietnam.
DTVietnam 05:09 AM 01-20-2021
Seems he's passed Phase 1 and 2.

Im guessing this is what the week looks like if all goes well:

Wednesday:

Phase 3: Football Specific Exercise

This is when the team can begin to introduce football-specific activities. Mahomes would be allowed to partake in supervised strength training and exercise with the team in 30-minute intervals or fewer. Players can sometimes return to practice in a limited capacity in the phase, dependent upon what the practice day entails. He’ll again have to be monitored for concussion symptoms and undergo neurocognitive testing during this phase. If he’s able to get through it without any worsening concussion symptoms he’ll advance to the next phase.

Thursday:

Phase 4: Club-Based Non-Contact Training Drills

This is where Mahomes can get back to all non-contact football work at practice. He can begin throwing, running and do other QB-specific activities. On walkthrough days, players could be listed as a full participant in practice during this phase. If he’s able to get through this phase without any new or worsening symptoms and passes through neurocognitive testing he’ll advance to the final phase of the NFL’s return-to-participation protocols.

Friday:

Phase 5: Full Football Activity/Clearance

If Mahomes is able to get through team meetings, conditioning and non-contact practice without recurring symptoms and his neurocognitive testing returns to baseline, he’ll be able to be cleared in full by the team’s training staff. In this phase, Mahomes would be cleared for full-contact football activities in both practice and game-time. As we mentioned earlier, he’ll also have to be cleared by an independent league neurologist. That would also occur in this phase.

Saturday:

Bills Mafia collectively shit their pants

Sunday:

Mahomes drops 40 on the Bills and raises the Lamar Hunt Trophy.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
"Patrick, WHAT did you play last week?"

"Well, I didn't play last week because it was the bye. And the week before, I sat out versus the Chargers. So if you want to go by my play in the Falcons game, I played wide receiver."

:-)

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:11 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
6. Have you ever sent a dick pic??

7. Do you use an Air Fryer??

8. Ever had your butthole fingered at a sporting event??

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:18 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
without Mahomes we have no shot..

lets be real. . Andy took responsibility for the pick to protect Chad. .

Its going to be a dog fight with Mahomes..without him we in trouble
Not a concern at all because Mahomes will be starting Sunday... 1,000,000%.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:20 AM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
dirk digler 08:51 AM 01-20-2021

Ian will be on our show later today. @610SportsKC @ArrowheadPride https://t.co/kxPFzsuQjv

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:12 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Can we please stop the Chad Henne talk..he's not seeing the field until week 17 next year..
Nah man he is retiring as a 2 time SB Champion after this season.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:52 AM 01-20-2021

Practices this time of year are basically for mental reps, anyway. More like glorified walkthroughs. So Mahomes won’t miss much, either way. https://t.co/wEslqsgDXH

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:58 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i am uncertain as to whether or not you have actually recovered from such incident?
Depends on who you ask. :-)

It usually takes a couple days when I really get my bell rung.
[Reply]
Pants 10:50 AM 01-20-2021
No symptoms

HE GOOD
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:26 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
Sounds like this concussion talk was all a bunch of nonsense.

What question did he miss that could have kept him in the game? I would love to know that
I'm guessing "who did you play last", shit, that was the Falcons 4 weeks before and he probably should have said the Chargers...:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:45 AM 01-20-2021

Chiefs pulled a FRAGO and moved practice indoors, so no media availability to view practice and take attendance.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:46 AM 01-20-2021

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes will have a very light practice today as part of his plan while in the NFL concussion protocol, source said. Could be listed as limited or DNP, but his work will ramp up during the week. Mahomes, who has no symptoms, will do some tolerance tests, too.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
MahiMike 11:48 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Good. This is how Belichick won so many superbowls.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 46
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up