ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 100
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 05:32 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
LOL. Patriot fans will forever hate on the Chiefs, and will always come up with opinions about how the Chiefs are overrated and not that good and bound to lose...then they cry in their shitty clam chowdah...in short, **** Patriot fans.
Yeah they’re pretty miserable this year.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:33 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Kind of funny that all of this discussion is about an article written by a guy who wrote an article called "Chiefs show why they'll repeat as Super Bowl champs" just a couple weeks ago.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...insider-notes/

It's almost like the guy just writes articles to get clicks rather than having any sort of actual analysis.
Yeah I can’t believe someone could change their opinion over time. What a jerk.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:34 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Holy shit. You really are bad at this.
One of us is, that’s for sure.
[Reply]
alanm 05:36 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You care FAR too much about what people on random internet forums say. Including ours.
That's called insecurity. He's not completely sold on the Bills chances. Doubt is creeping into his mind. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 05:41 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
One of us is, that’s for sure.
You poor poor soul

You and your team will end up just like the others.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:57 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You poor poor soul

You and your team will end up just like the others.
Maybe.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:02 PM 01-04-2021
Grandpa Phillip is gonna pack your shit in good
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:07 PM 01-04-2021
daquix... how are the bills going to fix the OL/DL matchup they got crushed in week 6?

The Chiefs - down 3 starters on a 5-man unit - dominated up front.

You’ve talked about players being dinged or out on your D. None of them are DL players, that I’ve seen you mention.

That was the key matchup last time. How do the Bills fix it this time?
[Reply]
Hoover 06:22 PM 01-04-2021
The Chiefs and the Titans kicked their ass in the regular season. They also got beat by AZ. Why on earth does the sports media have such a hard on for these guys?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:31 PM 01-04-2021
I will give Daquix credit in that he’s successfully tricked us into spending 31 pages debating whether or not Josh Fucking Allen can come into Arrowhead and beat Patrick Mahomes in a playoff game.

Say that last part aloud in your head and you’ll marvel at how effectively your time and energy has been wasted.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:32 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The Chiefs and the Titans kicked their ass in the regular season. They also got beat by AZ. Why on earth does the sports media have such a hard on for these guys?
It’s an underdog story. They are seen as “lunch bucket” fans. Long suffering. Which I dispute because of 4 SB appearances. That’s a lot of winning.

We rooted for shit teams for decades. We stayed loyal. See this board as an example. Look at all the discussion over a 2-12 team. Most of us fans are “lunch bucket” working middle class too.
[Reply]
diqlix 06:40 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
daquix... how are the bills going to fix the OL/DL matchup they got crushed in week 6?

The Chiefs - down 3 starters on a 5-man unit - dominated up front.

You’ve talked about players being dinged or out on your D. None of them are DL players, that I’ve seen you mention.

That was the key matchup last time. How do the Bills fix it this time?
I don’t think we do (fix it).

Chiefs offense is just that good.

We just have to hope to outscore them.

The Bills scored more points than the Chiefs did this season, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility, but i’m also not counting on it either.

PS, thank you for the kind question without the vitriol.
[Reply]
diqlix 06:41 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
The Raiders beat the Chiefs and the 4-12 Falcons almost did.

Point being, a loss doesn’t mean a team is bad.

Every Super Bowl winning team in NFL history, except for 1, had lost games before winning the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:49 PM 01-04-2021
Yuuuuup.

They ARE the new Patriot fans.
We may as well be to you Buttfuck-lo fans. You guys couldn’t EVER win the division when Brady was there. Now he’s gone you can finally claim it. Too bad KC is the “new Patriots” and you’ll never win a AFC championship while Mahomes is here. So yeah, I get the comparison.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:53 PM 01-04-2021
I don’t think we do (fix it).

Chiefs offense is just that good.

We just have to hope to outscore them.

The Bills scored more points than the Chiefs did this season, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility, but i’m also not counting on it either.

PS, thank you for the kind question without the vitriol.
I've got a kind question for you! Ready? Here it is:

ARE YOU GAY?
[Reply]
Page 31 of 100
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up