ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 60
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:28 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what the fuck is Andy doing in Philadelphia in the middle of the pivotal week of our fucking season

on a fucking thursday

The guy can't spend 3hrs in a week doing something outside of work? You think he wasn't flying private and working on the plane? Are we really questioning Reid's work ethic?
[Reply]
old_geezer 05:28 PM 11-11-2019
what the **** is Andy doing in Philadelphia in the middle of the pivotal week of our ****ing season

on a ****ing thursday
My question: Can we make sure he's still there on game day?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The guy can't spend 3hrs in a week doing something outside of work? You think he wasn't flying private and working on the plane? Are we really questioning Reid's work ethic?
i'm saying i doubt bill belichick and jon gruden are taking day trips this time of year, especially on a thursday

but i'm mad/sad and will question anything the day after a game the team was clearly ill-prepared
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:31 PM 11-11-2019
Part of our defensive problems

#chiefs D not in sync with LB flow as it relates to Safety position. In 8 man fronts, the LBers gaps are away from the safety (so you have four defenders in each gap on either side on the defense). Fast flow away $ ... Slow flow to $. Communication? Not good.

— Paul Alexander (@CoachPaulAlex) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
PHOG 05:34 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I remember seeing the false start live, but thought I was just seeing things. Pretty obvious on that clip. As far as HB, no reason you don't just hammer Tannehill there.
Yep, he just stepped out of the way instead of plowing him. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:39 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Seriously,how old are you?
Mid-30s. The past has nothing to do with the Mahomes era.

We have a shot in every game. There will always be disappointments. Even the cheating Patriots get embarrassed sometimes.
[Reply]
srvy 05:40 PM 11-11-2019
they'll call that shit on any ball carrier these days

if a player is engaged with another player and you come in and try to lower the boom you're definitely risking 15 yards
If you lead with the head but you see gang tackling everywhere in the league except KC.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:43 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
If you lead with the head but you see gang tackling everywhere in the league except KC.
Especially when he is driving for the 1st down. Lay the wood to him, and drive him back, not do your best impression of a matador. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:44 PM 11-11-2019
I take back what I said about Jones. He was not the reason for the huge Henry gain. It was fucking Ragland

#chiefs RUN DEFENSE is 31st in the League and have given up 1500 rush yards already (week 10). They have problems. As I broke them down today, I saw two serious ISSUES. Follow the thread for my analysis .... pic.twitter.com/Nx6SkxNb10

— Paul Alexander (@CoachPaulAlex) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 05:49 PM 11-11-2019
we just need to flashy thingy this thing and move on

[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:56 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Cool story bro Andy has been this way his whole career.
I don’t know why people are downvoting you. I was on a general nfl thread on reddit during the game and Eagles fans were flat out eerie with their calls of the game.

They predicted Andy would call a dumbass play on 3rd and 2.

When the play failed, they said Andy would inexplicably find a way to lose the game.

It’s who Andy is. We just have to hope he can get us to the playoffs and Patrick can overcome Bad Andy in close games to get us a title.

I think the critical difference this year is that Patrick hasn’t had his 2018 mobility to extend plays when Andy’s initial play designs fall apart. With his mobility, we can always hope for a Golden Patrick like run to get us to the title.

Just one title, it’s all I ask.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 11-11-2019
yeah that's the thing about this loss

it stinks way too much like a classic andy loss

the goodwill he earned last year is gone and that's why reid homers like me are suddenly doubting
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:00 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
We should have lost to Detroit. Would you rather we had?
Detroit and KC had roughly the same yardage and the Chiefs had more turnovers. I fail to see how that compares to Tennessee getting their asses kicked all day until a longsnapper botches a FG snap.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:05 PM 11-11-2019
I remember seeing the false start live, but thought I was just seeing things. Pretty obvious on that clip. As far as HB, no reason you don't just hammer Tannehill there.
There is a reason you don't hammer Tannehil there, it has to do with the league throwing flags for every hard hit on the QB, you could tell they didn't want to drill him and draw a flag.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:23 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is a reason you don't hammer Tannehil there, it has to do with the league throwing flags for every hard hit on the QB, you could tell they didn't want to drill him and draw a flag.
I guess I can understand that. Though, after watching the clip AGAIN, not only is there the missed false start, but it looks like Niemann is held as well, preventing him from getting there quicker. Guess the refs decided to take that play off.
Already covered.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 60
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up