ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 43
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:49 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I've said it already, but Bienemy would be a really great hire for the Browns.
I doubt Andy would let EB destroy his career like that. I guarantee you he’s telling EB to avoid Cleveland at all costs. I think NY would be a good spot for him. They have a young QB who had a surprisingly good rookie season, a stud RB, and good weapons on the outside. If they can improve their offensive line EB would have a pretty good offense right off the bat to call plays for. And the Giants may be dysfunctional right now, but they’re not the Browns. They’re salvageable, they’re a respectable org even with their recent downfalls.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:55 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCRon:
I think arrogance arrived before success did with him.
Father is to blame for that. Definitely anointed way way way too early. You wonder if he enjoys watching all of his commercials.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:58 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I doubt Andy would let EB destroy his career like that. I guarantee you he’s telling EB to avoid Cleveland at all costs. I think NY would be a good spot for him. They have a young QB who had a surprisingly good rookie season, a stud RB, and good weapons on the outside. If they can improve their offensive line EB would have a pretty good offense right off the bat to call plays for. And the Giants may be dysfunctional right now, but they’re not the Browns. They’re salvageable, they’re a respectable org even with their recent downfalls.
I agree with most of your post here but the downside of the Giants is that Gettleman is on the hot seat and any coach who comes in under a hot seat GM usually ends in disaster. Giants need defense and would make sense to hire a defensive minded coach but........
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:01 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I've said it already, but Bienemy would be a really great hire for the Browns.
Why would he do that to himself?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:15 PM 01-01-2020
You would think Bienemy would want to be pretty picky about a HC position. He has a pretty sweet gig here and there will always be opportunities for him as long as he’s Andy Reid’s OC with Patrick Mahomes at QB.

If he jumps for the wrong job and fails badly (like could be possible in Cleveland), he may kill his stock since he isn’t an established head coach.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:17 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm still kind of intrigued by Jameis in TB. He seems to have a great attitude from a competitiveness and willingness to work standpoint, but he has massive mental deficits in decision making.

The NFLs first 30-30 QB and an ostensible QB guru is a fascinating experiment. Glad it's not on my dime, but it remains intriguing to monitor.
Ive said before Jameis is a better version of Ryan Fitzpatrick. You could do a lot worse. But that type of decision making is barely going to make you a. 500 team. Especially with the $ James thinks he deeerves.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:19 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Baker with McDaniels plus patriot way staff are the ingredients for a voltron mega douche. A gigantic robot couche like this world has never seen before.
And this is why I still give even 1/8" of a fuck about the NFL.
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
You would think Bienemy would want to be pretty picky about a HC position. He has a pretty sweet gig here and there will always be opportunities for him as long as he’s Andy Reid’s OC with Patrick Mahomes at QB.

If he jumps for the wrong job and fails badly (like could be possible in Cleveland), he may kill his stock since he isn’t an established head coach.
This is correct.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:25 AM 01-10-2020
I know the guy was obligated and probably cringed as he (or his social media team) hit the 'tweet' button but still...rough day for commercial releases, Baker.

The rumors are true. Hulu really does have live sports. And yes, I’m getting paid for this �� #HuluHasLiveSports #HuluSellouts #CancelCable #ThisIsDefinitelyAnAd pic.twitter.com/9wUSNiYcjN

— Baker Mayfield (@bakermayfield) January 10, 2020

Hulu probably should've considered this a sunk cost and waited until next season. Or at least until Cleveland had a coach and a GM after Baker got both of the previous ones fired.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:34 AM 01-10-2020

This is an important detail for today’s interview for #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels with the #Browns: His wife Laura is on the trip. It is possible, if all goes well, Cleveland could close it out today. All the pieces are in place as a big decision looms for the #Browns.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 10, 2020

[Reply]
notorious 11:36 AM 01-10-2020
I hear a lot of jokes about Cleveland the city, but what is it really like?

Would a wife like it?

Will they accept cheating with open arms?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:37 AM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If baker mayfield is the guy walking into a parking lot soaked in lighter fluid, McDaniels is the match.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:38 AM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I hear a lot of jokes about Cleveland the city, but what is it really like?

Would a wife like it?

Will the accept cheating with open arms?
"Pack your bags honey, we are going to Cleveland, Hawaii!"
[Reply]
Dayze 11:42 AM 01-10-2020
If I'm Bienimy, I stay put. I wouldn't take a HC gig simply for the sake of taking an HC gig. particularly if that gig is the Browns.

with the amount of turnover each year, there is bound to be a better opprotunity in the future; and depending on how this season shakes out, hell...he might be KC's head coach sooner than later. If Andy win's a SB....does he call it quits?
[Reply]
Dayze 11:43 AM 01-10-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If baker mayfield is the guy walking into a parking lot soaked in lighter fluid, McDaniels is the match.
:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:01 PM 02-11-2020

Watch Kacie Dingess' Interview Where She Claims Baker Mayfield Had Burner Snapchat to Meet Women to Give Him Oral Sex Behind Cheesecake Factory After Getting Married; Other Woman Calls In to Confirm Story (Snaps-Pics-Vid-Cheesecakes) https://t.co/LZdmMDZPyp pic.twitter.com/jQS3jyZZjP

— Robert Littal (@BSO) February 11, 2020

[Reply]
Page 31 of 43
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up