ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 94
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>UPDATE: Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick. Official.
Dante84 06:19 PM 03-12-2019

More trade news: The #Chiefs are deep in talks with the #49ers on a trade for star pass-rusher Dee Ford, sources say. Things have escalated and this could get done by the end of the night. Ford needs to work out a new contract with SF, which is a big piece of this.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

The trade is essentially agreed to — Ford for a 2020 2nd round pick. That assumes the #49ers get a deal done with Ford. https://t.co/g4tYK2tWFh

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:27 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
LOL... his one trick is the most valuable and coveted skill a defensive player can have.

Guess who else was a one trick pony? Derrick Thomas...
When I thought you couldn't say anything dumber
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:28 PM 03-12-2019
Dee Ford is a great player if not for the injuries.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:28 PM 03-12-2019
I approve of this trade. Would have preferred a 2 this year but I get it

Well done.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:28 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
What we are seeing this week is exactly why Mahomes should not give a discount to the Chiefs. They have not done a good job building a complete team around him so far even while he is a $4-5m cap hit. Why should he trust them to build a stronger team in the future?

Honey Badger is a good player, but he's one guy. That defense needs a hell of a lot more than just one guy, especially after you dump two good pass rushers. I'd rather spend that $14m on a couple of solid players instead of one big name player.
What the fuck lmao are you serious
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:29 PM 03-12-2019
I'm good with this...

People mad about a second round pick.....I'd have gladly traded his ass for 6" of field position retro to last Jan.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:29 PM 03-12-2019
What we are seeing this week is exactly why Mahomes should not give a discount to the Chiefs. They have not done a good job building a complete team around him so far even while he is a $4-5m cap hit. Why should he trust them to build a stronger team in the future?

Honey Badger is a good player, but he's one guy. That defense needs a hell of a lot more than just one guy, especially after you dump two good pass rushers. I'd rather spend that $14m on a couple of solid players instead of one big name player.
Fucking idiot :-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:30 PM 03-12-2019
Why are people acting like Veach is gonna trade Ford and do nothing else to help the D

What the fuck man

Clearly, the wheels are in motion for several moves.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:31 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Dee Ford is a great player if not for the injuries.
No. Great players do more than speed rush. He's weak and a pussy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:31 PM 03-12-2019

Solid players are getting stupid money this offseason. Might as well spend extra to get the premium players.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 08:32 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
When I thought you couldn't say anything dumber
You are either 12 or just incredibly ignorant of the team you profess to cheer for.

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-cit...HOF-104491764/

"The main criticism is that Thomas was viewed by many as a one-dimensional linebacker, believed to be a liability in both pass coverage and run support."

They literally used to run at DT...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:33 PM 03-12-2019
Seems questionable that the only value added for next season (i.e. a Super Bowl or bust season) that the Chiefs got in this trade is freeing up the cap space that would have gone to Dee Ford on the franchise tag.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 08:34 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No. Great players do more than speed rush. He's weak and a pussy.
Guess DT wasn't a great player then...
[Reply]
RunKC 08:34 PM 03-12-2019

Free agency hasn’t even officially started and the draft is next month. Can your dumbass give this franchise a chance to build the defense and quit criticizing them for getting rid of the player THAT KEPT US OUT OF THE SUPER BOWL
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:34 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Solid players are getting stupid money this offseason. Might as well spend extra to get the premium players.
This right here.

Fuck paying $8M per year on JAGs.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:35 PM 03-12-2019
If I’m choosing between Mathieu and Ford, given these contracts, I take Mathieu all day long.

The money saved on Ford can be turned around just as easily and spread out on a few players as the money spent on Mathieu could have been.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 94
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up