ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 293
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
SuperChief 02:30 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
After he quit on us in 14, embiid can eat my ass
Is that some sort of fetish request? I can't possibly understand it being anything other than that - ya know, with logic and everything.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:48 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
The Syracuse front court has a lot of size.
The same Toledo team we demolished last night, only lost by 8 to Cuse.

(not that that means everything....)
[Reply]
Lzen 04:26 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You know, got injured.
Yeah, that's why I had to ask. Now Wiggins did quit on us. But Embid got injured.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:01 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We sure took alot against Oregon and missed.
So take more and make them.

Originally Posted by :
Would be nice to be able to win in many different ways.
Would be, but this isn't the team for that. Fortunately, more threes is the best and most efficient way to play basketball these days.

Originally Posted by :
Getting De Sousa officially would be a massive help, and good news, James Sosinski is now practicing with the team per Self.

Sosinski is a 6'8'' Tight End on the KU football team. Last year he played JUCO at South Mountain Community College averaging 20ppg and 13rpg. Was recruiting by many D1 teams including Washington State. Could be some short term help if the Preston situation doesn't get sorted out.

We sure struggled to score against that super long Kentucky team.
Sounds like practice fodder. They need De Sousa for some depth.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:03 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Yeah, that's why I had to ask. Now Wiggins did quit on us. But Embid got injured.
Nobody quit anything. Wiggins just wasn't that good. And despite the contract, he still isn't.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:04 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
The same Toledo team we demolished last night, only lost by 8 to Cuse.

(not that that means everything....)
They'll beat Syracuse. How is a zone defense supposed to beat this offense?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:23 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Sounds like practice fodder. They need De Sousa for some depth.
Probably is, but I keep thinking it would be fun to get a guy like Julius Peppers was at UNC. I was too young to pay attention to if he helped the team at all, but my fucking god it was fun to watch him just end people. He was a man playing at a middleschool game. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:42 PM 11-30-2017
De Sousa doesn't look like a done deal for this year.

-------------------------------------

KU basketball signee Silvio De Sousa, a 6-foot-9 senior forward from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., still has some work to do before he can be ruled eligible to play in second semester games for the Jayhawks.

De Sousa on Saturday will take a standardized test for a final time this semester and needs to improve his score, which will be matched with his performance in core courses to see if he’s eligible.

If not eligible to play in games, De Sousa might not enroll at KU until June.

That’s because if he arrives in December and can’t play in games, he would not be eligible to play in games until second semester of the 2018-19 season. If he stays at IMG or heads to junior college, he’d be eligible at the start of next season.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:58 PM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

-------------------------------------

KU basketball signee Silvio De Sousa, a 6-foot-9 senior forward from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., still has some work to do before he can be ruled eligible to play in second semester games for the Jayhawks.

De Sousa on Saturday will take a standardized test for a final time this semester and needs to improve his score, which will be matched with his performance in core courses to see if he’s eligible.

If not eligible to play in games, De Sousa might not enroll at KU until June.

That’s because if he arrives in December and can’t play in games, he would not be eligible to play in games until second semester of the 2018-19 season. If he stays at IMG or heads to junior college, he’d be eligible at the start of next season.
Hadn’t seen that. Thanks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Hadn’t seen that. Thanks.
He cant make the SAT score, it makes sense to wait till next year. And we are short on big men inside again this year.:-)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:44 AM 12-01-2017
Nobody quit anything. Wiggins just wasn't that good. And despite the contract, he still isn't.
Wait, what?

Wiggins is 22 years old and through 4 seasons is averaging over 20 points a game in the NBA. That's not awful numbers, sir.
[Reply]
sedated 08:59 AM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Isn't that from the KC Star? Yeah, they've never shown an agenda against KU :-) Did Laura Bauer write it?
[Reply]
Lzen 02:36 PM 12-01-2017
You should read Jason King's new book. I read an excerpt that said Wiggins didn't want to get injured before the NBA and that affected his play. That's why Josh Jackson was so much better. Josh wanted to win, badly.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:44 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You should read Jason King's new book. I read an excerpt that said Wiggins didn't want to get injured before the NBA and that affected his play. That's why Josh Jackson was so much better. Josh wanted to win, badly.
Wiggins isn't any diff in the pros tho, so I don't buy that explanation at all.

He is just an inefficient athletic freak who never had to learn to shoot or dribble (hence penetrate the lane), so he didn't.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:58 PM 12-01-2017
Screw Wiffins..
[Reply]
Page 31 of 293
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up