ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 80
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
In58men 08:50 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I don't know why you guys haggle on car prices guys. You should just save up more money throughout the year. /Inmen58
Your logic is flawed. Everybody knows new customers get it free. All you whine bags got it free too. Yes, you're expected to pay that every year and you knew it before you signed up. Don't get mad at them because they won't give you a break. I'd tell you to have fun watching it on your SportsDevil stream that has a 25 minute delay and has to buffer every 10 minutes.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:52 AM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
After 16 years, we ended our relationship with DTV today and officially cut the cord. They finally got desperate and offered free Sunday Ticket, but wife told them she had called three previous times and told them if they couldn't give us a better deal we were leaving.

I'm tired of bluffing every year and going through the rigamarole. This time there was no bluffing.

We switched to Playstation Vue and a Mohu Leaf antenna over the weekend and are satisfied with that. We're saving $80 a month.
Welcome to the club, friend. It's a great feeling.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:41 AM 09-03-2016
Yea, it's crazy the way these companies work.

I just recently signed up for DirectTv. Haven't had them since 2007. I've had UVerse since then. Every year I had to call and renegotiate with them to keep my rates low.

This year I called and they couldn't give me much of a discount. The best deal was with Direct Tv. Not big about attaching a dish to my house, but they had such great deals I couldn't turn it down.

I guess they just expect customers to keep jumping from provider to provider every few years? They don't reward loyalty anymore
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:09 AM 09-04-2016
Well, that was easy.

ST Max for free and $50 a month off for the next 12 months.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 AM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Well, that was easy.

ST Max for free and $50 a month off for the next 12 months.
It's apparently way easier the closer to the season. Ill just wait next year until a week before the season before calling.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:39 AM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
It's apparently way easier the closer to the season. Ill just wait next year until a week before the season before calling.
I need to find a way to get HBO and Showtime cheaper - I'm paying $15 a month for each with DTV.

Really should just get rid of SHO, the only thing we watch regularly is Homeland and Billions.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:28 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
You guys have all year to save. Most of you wait u too the last minute and it hurts your bank account. Poor planning. Saving $350 for an entire is pretty damn simple.
Quit fucking trolling, Inmem.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:54 PM 09-11-2016
Does anyone see shortcuts on their guide? I don't see it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:24 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Does anyone see shortcuts on their guide? I don't see it.
So it looks like DirecTV removed Short Cuts from the Sunday Ticket package, didn't tell anyone, and didn't reduce the price to reflect the unannounced removal of one of the best, most popular features of the package. And now you don't get NFL On Demand as part of the package either, contrary to what it says on the DirecTV website. DirecTV channel 1701 (NFL On Demand) is unavailable, even if you've paid for Sunday Ticket.

Everyone who reads this and has Sunday Ticket should ask for a(another) refund because of this bullshit. AT&T freaking SUCKS. You knew it was bad news when they bought DirecTV.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:36 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
So it looks like DirecTV removed Short Cuts from the Sunday Ticket package, didn't tell anyone, and didn't reduce the price to reflect the unannounced removal of one of the best, most popular features of the package. And now you don't get NFL On Demand as part of the package either, contrary to what it says on the DirecTV website. DirecTV channel 1701 (NFL On Demand) is unavailable, even if you've paid for Sunday Ticket.

Everyone who reads this and has Sunday Ticket should ask for a(another) refund because of this bullshit. AT&T freaking SUCKS. You knew it was bad news when they bought DirecTV.
COOL BEANS....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:34 AM 09-17-2016
Just called Direct TV and asked about Sunday Ticket. I was immediately offered 50% off of Sunday Ticket Max, so $159 total.

I was also offered six months worth of discounts for my premium package, so my bill, with 3 DVR's, every channel and every service is $102 a month.

Fucking rules.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:28 PM 09-17-2016
Find a college student who doesn't watch the NFL.

Use their email address to get Sunday Ticket streaming with Red Zone for $100.

Or somebody who lives in an apartment who doesn't watch the NFL.

Use their email address to get Sunday Ticket streaming (no Red Zone) for $200.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:07 PM 09-17-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Just called Direct TV and asked about Sunday Ticket. I was immediately offered 50% off of Sunday Ticket Max, so $159 total.

I was also offered six months worth of discounts for my premium package, so my bill, with 3 DVR's, every channel and every service is $102 a month.

****ing rules.
thats not bad, but i had to switch from direct tv. i got comcasts sports package a year of free hbo, 6 months of showtime and 100MB internet access for 128 a month. 3 hd dvr service. I was stupid not too. Sunday ticket is a thing of the past, but im ok with that now. lol

I take that back, my nephew let me use his name as he's now a college student, bam sunday ticket for 100 bucks! awesome.
[Reply]
tate2133 10:15 PM 08-03-2017
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:22 PM 08-03-2017
Just began my yearly song and dance with DTV. I cancelled Sunday Ticket auto renewal as I do every year. Week one they always do a free preview so I'm good there. Week two I am going to my buddy's house as he is an Eagles fan. Week three I will be at BWW in Columbia watching ball. Then I will call before week 4 and see what the offer is. Should get a sweet deal. But I did get the MLB package for free this year so I don't expect totally free Ticket.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 80
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up