ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 69
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Does anyone get laid in this city?
xztop123 12:53 AM 08-04-2014
outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
[Reply]
xztop123 07:12 PM 08-12-2014
The only thing that might be considered "pussy" about me is that i have high standards for what i stick my cock in...

Im known in my group of friends as the boldest ballsiest guy... JASONAUTO come out on a friday or a saturday and ill buy you a beer and you can watch my pussy ass approach groups of 5 girls in Harpos
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
No I first started going out 2 years ago with the idea that i was just shy and once i got rid of that i'd be golden (i thought i looked like brad pitt)

Its 2 years of people watching and approaching women that led me to this conclusion

Also there is scientific studies to verify what im saying here
You are so focused on other people. :-)

You are not a bad looking dude, but you need to stop hitting on the hottest girls in the bar. Bag you a nice 7 with a decent personality.
[Reply]
Strongside 07:22 PM 08-12-2014
If, by 'this city', you mean Kansas City, then no. The hookers are in Raytown, bruh.
[Reply]
xztop123 07:40 PM 08-12-2014
To be fair, the real problem is not that im ugly or "not good enough".

If we were all stranded on deserted islands I would certainly reproduce with even a 10/10 girl, so long as there were no better male options.

The problem with modern society is that even fat girls are being propositioned by COUNTLESS guys, due to social media sites like facebook, instagram, tinder, ect ect...

Heres a text I just got from a chubby girl (I WAS trying to be a douchebag on purpose, as an experiment.)

[Reply]
xztop123 07:41 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:

You are not a bad looking dude, but you need to stop hitting on the hottest girls in the bar. Bag you a nice 7 with a decent personality.
Why? If I get the necessary chin / jaw implants and more muscle can I then?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:43 PM 08-12-2014

Or watch "Legit" and find a friend in a wheelchair...
[Reply]
Katipan 07:46 PM 08-12-2014
Do you do anything else besides hit on girls?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 08-12-2014
Dude. Just stop. This madness is not worth it.

Find a girl whom you are compatible with. Someone who has similar interests. Express desire for her based on her as a person, not as a set of goddamn genitalia.

Stop trying to fuck random girls at bars just because they are hot. Even if you are a jacked-ass cock diesel motherfucker with 150k in the bank, it's a hollow pursuit.
[Reply]
xztop123 07:53 PM 08-12-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Do you do anything else besides hit on girls?
The biological imperative is food then sex then self-actualization (art or whatever shit you do with free time)
[Reply]
xztop123 07:54 PM 08-12-2014
Dude. Just stop. This madness is not worth it.

Find a girl whom you are compatible with. Someone who has similar interests. Express desire for her based on her as a person, not as a set of goddamn genitalia.

Stop trying to **** random girls at bars just because they are hot. Even if you are a jacked-ass cock diesel mother****er with 150k in the bank, it's a hollow pursuit.
No it's not. Thats the definition of validation (getting the girl when other guys are trying to too) yes i know i've just created a paradox because im giving credence to something that I just complained about
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:57 PM 08-12-2014
No it's not. Thats the definition of validation (getting the girl when other guys are trying to too)
You are hopeless.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:01 PM 08-12-2014
No it's not. Thats the definition of validation (getting the girl when other guys are trying to too) yes i know i've just created a paradox because im giving credence to something that I just complained about
Anyone can get a girl.

Anyone can make a girl happy.

Keeping one happy is the nearly impossible challenge...
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:02 PM 08-12-2014

Broken heel is a plus.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:02 PM 08-12-2014
You are hopeless.
That was you not long ago...
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:06 PM 08-12-2014
Absolfuckinglutely.

Why do you think chicks get boob jobs?

Because they are insecure hosebags who want guys to hit on them.

Same reason why you guys who don't have kick ass jaw lines need to get that bone structure secured up.

You fucking think some hottie is going to take you serious if you have a weak chin?

Fuck no they aren't.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 69
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up