ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 359
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Skyy God 10:37 AM 10-02-2014
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
The computers and cell phones are the decline of western civilization.
/facilitate easy hookups. Double edged sword.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:46 AM 10-02-2014
Come on if you are 16 and you bang anybody you brag. You score a threesome with 2 hot teachers of course you are going to shout it out from the mountain tops.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:47 AM 10-02-2014
Note to any man dating or married to an attractive high school teacher: pound it. And pound it well.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:48 AM 10-02-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's the best student:teacher ratio of any school in the country.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:09 AM 10-02-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Note to any man dating or married to an attractive high school teacher: pound it. And pound it well.

Seriously.

Makes you wonder if it's just something about school teachers or if there are women of other professions getting pounded out by underraged D while hubby is out of town..
[Reply]
loochy 11:10 AM 10-02-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Seriously.

Makes you wonder if it's just something about school teachers or if there are women of other professions getting pounded out by underraged D while hubby is out of town..
it all started with stiffler's mom
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:55 AM 10-03-2014
The student was identified as Asian exchange student Longphat Donkey Dong.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:52 AM 10-03-2014
This is horseshit..all my teachers were old cranky fucking bitchy women or old dudes..I want to go back in time to a school who has these hot horny teachers and I want them to fondle my gosh damn balls

This is such horseshit
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:28 AM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by :
Officials first heard of the alleged incidents on Sept. 26 through reports that "a male student was bragging to other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers," according to the statement.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-04-00-29-19

And there it is. Dumbass kid was too stupid to keep his mouth shut.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:46 AM 10-04-2014
In all fairness, I could see this sort of thing being an effective teaching tool.

"Okay, tell me what (13*13)-100 is, and we'll do it."
"Touch something on me that distinguishes a mammal from a reptile."
"Tell me the capital of Babylon, and I'll let you visit Assyria."
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:25 PM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by mac459:
This is horseshit..all my teachers were old cranky ****ing bitchy women or old dudes..I want to go back in time to a school who has these hot horny teachers and I want them to fondle my gosh damn balls

This is such horseshit
If that's what you wanted, you should have gone to a Jesuit high school... the Priests would have been fighting for firsties...
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:25 PM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
If that's what you wanted, you should have gone to a Jesuit high school... the Priests would have been fighting for firsties...
Had a couple uncles for that
[Reply]
Dante84 01:29 PM 10-04-2014
So, uh....

did any of the videos/pics leak?
[Reply]
Bambi 01:30 PM 10-04-2014
Originally Posted by DA_T_84:
So, uh....

did any of the videos/pics leak?
Not that I know of but hopefully 4chan is working overtime on it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:48 PM 10-08-2014
http://www.startribune.com/local/278...1&c=y#continue
Another story-this one is getting worse

A newly fired Catholic high school math teacher in Austin, Minn., carried out a monthslong sexual relationship with one of her 17-year-old students and the two discussed in recent weeks that she may be carrying their child, according to felony charges.

Mary F. Gilles, 28, who lives just northeast of Austin and taught at Pacelli High School, was charged with six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, a charge based on the boy’s age and the defendant being more than four years older.

Gilles, who was arrested at her home Monday, remains in Mower County jail in lieu of $60,000 bail.

School officials said she was fired Tuesday.

According to the charges, sexual activity between the two occurred in Gilles’ rural home beginning in February. It halted during the summer and then resumed in September.

In an interview this week with police detectives, Gilles admitted to the sexual nature of the relationship and also acknowledged that she knew the boy was 17, the criminal complaint read.

Police reviewed e-mails between the two, with the last few referring “to the defendant possibly being pregnant,” the complaint added.

According to the charges:

School administrator Laura Marreel told police that a staff member reported seeing Gilles and the boy together on Friday in the auditorium “at a late hour.”

Acting on what she described as a “gut feeling,” Marreel accessed the teen’s school e-mail account but found nothing suspicious. However, she found the password to his personal e-mail account and uncovered numerous e-mails with “sexual relationship content.”

The administrator also “observed that the last few [correspondences] referred to the defendant possibly being pregnant,” the complaint read.

Under questioning by a police detective, the boy said he “has a close relationship” with his math teacher that began in February.

He said he used a condom during the four or five times he had intercourse with Gilles from February until June.

After his return in late August from summer break, the two had sex twice in September, the teen continued.

The teacher told detectives that she and the boy had sex once a month.

Gilles is a native of southeastern Minnesota, and attended Mount Mercy College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls.

An unrelated shake-up

In additional difficulties this week for Pacelli Catholic Schools that administrators say is unrelated to Gilles’ case, the board of trustees has placed school President Jim Humberge and Principal Mary Holtorf on leave “pending the results of an internal investigation related to their administrative functions.”

The board anticipates that the investigation will take several days to complete, its statement continued without further elaboration.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 359
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up