ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 140
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:45 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh, that was an intentional error? As in "Your and idiot" intentional error?
Someone please give the man his prize. At least this one gets it when provided with strong clues.:-)
[Reply]
Frankie 08:47 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by noonan:
I know... I can read. This is about action though. If you have the gift don't waste it just because others are.
I have decided to go the sexy voluptuous route, like her.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:48 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by Einstein 159:
I have decided to go the sexy voluptuous route, like her.
:-)

Well played.

Frankie lied, people died.
[Reply]
Donger 08:49 PM 08-03-2011
The "yes or no" game of yours is what I meant, but surprisingly you did not comprehend. What gives, Donger?
Well, Frankie, it's a pretty simple question. One that shouldn't task that enormous intellect of yours at all:

Do you believe that your IQ is 159?

Yes or no.

Here, I'll give you yet another out. If I were asked that question, my answer would be, "No, of course not. There are very few individuals on this planet that have such a tremendous intellectual capacity. I am not one of them."

Now, what say you? Yes, or no?
[Reply]
Frankie 08:50 PM 08-03-2011
"really" It's called an adverb.
Now you are grasping for straws. Out of material already, Donger? I thought you were so proud to be American. You need to learn to speak American too, lest you may be perceived as a hypocrite.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:51 PM 08-03-2011
who's
159?

[Reply]
Frankie 08:51 PM 08-03-2011
Well, Frankie, it's a pretty simple question. One that shouldn't task that enormous intellect of yours at all:

Do you believe that your IQ is 159?

Yes or no.

Here, I'll give you yet another out. If I were asked that question, my answer would be, "No, of course not. There are very few individuals on this planet that have such a tremendous intellectual capacity. I am not one of them."

Now, what say you? Yes, or no?
Read my answer the first time. I'm not playing any of your games. Sorry dude, take your show somewhere else.
[Reply]
Frankie 08:52 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
159?

So how old is the world, Bible man?
[Reply]
Donger 08:55 PM 08-03-2011
Read my answer the first time. I'm not playing any of your games. Sorry dude, take your show somewhere else.
I did read your answer. It's the answer of someone who lacks the courage to answer openly and honestly.

Not really surprising, but nonetheless disappointing. I hope that your countrymen have more courage, but I suppose that history doesn't really bode well in that regard, does it.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:57 PM 08-03-2011
So how old is the world, Bible man?
"who's" world?

the bigoted one you live in?
[Reply]
loochy 09:00 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
"who's" world?

the bigoted one you live in?
you're world

[Reply]
Saul Good 09:02 PM 08-03-2011
Sorry, dude. Take your show somewhere else.
Fixed both of your errors.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:02 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
you're world

[Reply]
Frankie 09:03 PM 08-03-2011
I did read your answer. It's the answer of someone who lacks the courage to answer openly and honestly.

Not really surprising, but nonetheless disappointing. I hope that your countrymen have more courage, but I suppose that history doesn't really bode well in that regard, does it.
OK, thanks for your concern. Now go brush your teeth and go to bed.

Toothbrush = This thing with bristles that people use, with something out of a tube called toothpaste, to clean their teeth.

Heres a picture:

Do not be confused by the writing on the device. This is NOT a telephone.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:03 PM 08-03-2011
I'm not playing any of your games.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 140
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up