ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 663
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
MadMax 03:37 PM 10-25-2010
Guardian you are a true POS!! I didn't even come here to be a jerk, I was willing to just post and say I was wrong. You have to be a TOTAL TOOL about everything, so go fuck yer damn self!!!!
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:41 PM 10-25-2010
It's like listening to two kids argue in the back seat of the car. somebody needs to turn this fuckin thread around and nobody will get ice cream
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 03:44 PM 10-25-2010
Did you say something about Ice Cream?

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:45 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
Did you say something about Ice Cream?

You can tell by the way Fedor holds the cone that he's the best heavyweight ever.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:47 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You can tell by the way Fedor holds the cone that he's the best heavyweight ever.
That sweater just screams "I could beat the fuck outta Lesnar".

Somebody needs to find that gif of the dude break-dancing and kicking that little kid and switch out Lesnar's knock-down tumble.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:50 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Can't believe so many people were lobbying that Brock would smash Fedor. I mean come on now, really. It would be like this but the first uppercut would be lights out/turtle mode

Wow, still looking for someone that said Brock would smash Fedor that has actually even every seen a Fedor fight.
[Reply]
Shogun 03:51 PM 10-25-2010
I would be scared

[Reply]
TheGuardian 03:58 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
Where exactly have you fought? You are a ****in fake ass wanna be badass!!! The only thing you are the guardian of is your tiny pee pee from your Dads mouth!!! What a joke you are!
Anytime you would like to find out if I am a fake bad ass you let me fucking know Bo Bice.

Second, you bring this shit on yourself with the way you open your stupid fucking mouth about Brock Lesnar and MMA when it's clearly fucking obvious you know jack and shit, and jack left town. You talked more shit after that CArwin fight than almost anyone when it was clear to anyone who watched it, that didn't have a mouth full of Brock's nuts, that the guy was a fucking joke of a fighter. He ran away from being hit like a bitch, and you talked about what a bad ass he was. Why? Because you don't know what the fuck you're looking at.

You are a joke, and a clown. Go get yer shinebox, bitch.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 03:59 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Wow, still looking for someone that said Brock would smash Fedor that has actually even every seen a Fedor fight.
I linked a thread to it dude. DId you not read??????????
[Reply]
MadMax 04:30 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Anytime you would like to find out if I am a fake bad ass you let me ****ing know Bo Bice.

Second, you bring this shit on yourself with the way you open your stupid ****ing mouth about Brock Lesnar and MMA when it's clearly ****ing obvious you know jack and shit, and jack left town. You talked more shit after that CArwin fight than almost anyone when it was clear to anyone who watched it, that didn't have a mouth full of Brock's nuts, that the guy was a ****ing joke of a fighter. He ran away from being hit like a bitch, and you talked about what a bad ass he was. Why? Because you don't know what the **** you're looking at.

You are a joke, and a clown. Go get yer shinebox, bitch.

You don't scare me son, I would be more than happy to come to KC and see you get yer ass kicked!! Just :-) and keep sucking Daddy's cock.. I'm done posting to your stupid ass, but feel free to think you are bad "stick boy"..
[Reply]
Shogun 04:37 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
You don't scare me son, I would be more than happy to come to KC and see you get yer ass kicked!! Just :-) and keep sucking Daddy's cock.. I'm done posting to your stupid ass, but feel free to think you are bad "stick boy"..
I work for a Promotion, Madmax vs Guardian, I can make this happen.
[Reply]
MadMax 04:47 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
I work for a Promotion, Madmax vs Guardian, I can make this happen.

:-)!!! Do it! oh I'm 50 years old btw but will be more than happy to shut the lil bitch up!! Hey I don't mind gettin my ass whooped at this age, but I guarantee he doesn't want any of my best friend :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:58 PM 10-25-2010
Brock would verbally tap just looking at Fedor's brother's tat.

[Reply]
Shogun 06:20 PM 10-25-2010
WAND WANTS THE FUCKING CHUTEBOX CREW TO RE-UNITE!

This is HUGE news
[Reply]
KcMizzou 06:23 PM 10-25-2010
I finally got to watch the fights. (Was a little busy Saturday night w/ the Mizzou game)

Man, I thought Cain might win... but never expected a beatdown like that. Brock really, really, doesn't like being punched in the face. Who does, I know... but he basically turned and ran for a second there.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 663
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131531 > Last »
Up