ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 114
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
luv 11:37 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How many times did you go out with him?
We've been hanging out for not quite two months or so. I'm kinda hurt cuz I really liked him (even though we were technically friends), but it's more that I'm pissed off because he lied to me. Now he's lying to her, and trying to make me out to be a liar. I guess I shouldn't care. Probably won't see him again, and I've never even met her.
[Reply]
chagrin 11:38 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Sorry Chagrin, nothing personal intended. I have always respected your views.

We're talking about the sexual behavior of 23 year old single people here. I'm not saying I respect or disrespect it. I'm saying it happens every day and it's not the end of the world. The sooner Luv realizes that the sooner she will see it for what it is and move on.

Mooo laughing about getting away with a side piece of ass doesn't make him a better man (why are you so serious?) or a worse man, it makes him an average man.

Again, no use crying over spilt milk. I can't believe you didn't acknowledge my dairy pun. Guess I'll just move on to greener pastures.

I know dude, I'm sorry. :-)

the dairy line was sublte and well timed... :-)

I guess I was offended by the Oprah thing the most, heh.

It's cool dude, you're right. I take myself way too serious most of the time, I need to loosen up. This trip to Amsterdam and Moscow should do the trick though, eh??
[Reply]
bogie 11:43 AM 09-06-2006
Luv, It sounds a little like you're still hoping he'll leave his GF for you. I know it's easier said than done but you need to move on.
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:47 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump:
Everyone can say what they want, but Luv deserves better than some asswipe who lacks the balls to apologize for his random dick dipping. A girlfriend of 5 years isn't something you forget to mention before diving in. A real man steps up. Even when he's made a mistake.
Real man, heheh. That is funny.

Real men have the confidence that they will get another as soon as they can get you out of their face.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:03 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I'll bet she's thrilled about that. You did the right thing by driving around and around her house. If you had actually gone in she'd have a restraining order on you right now.
Try typeing "Laura Black" into google, and watching Ralph Thomas play a good version of GoChiefs on the Lifeline channel the next time it comes on.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:10 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Did you have sex with him?
This thread is worthless without pics.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:11 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
I know dude, I'm sorry. :-)

the dairy line was sublte and well timed... :-)

I guess I was offended by the Oprah thing the most, heh.

It's cool dude, you're right. I take myself way too serious most of the time, I need to loosen up. This trip to Amsterdam and Moscow should do the trick though, eh??
:-) No worries mate.

Amsterdam and Moscow? Rocking cool. I was taking that Google traveller's tour of Red Square just the other day, the one where you can see it by satelite and read what people who had been there said about it, fuggin' neat.

If you don't post some digital pics when you return Jesus will make little bunnies die.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:13 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
Real man, heheh. That is funny.

Real men have the confidence that they will get another as soon as they can get you out of their face.
:-)
[Reply]
plbrdude 12:16 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
This thread is worthless without pics.

this thread is worthless period. but none the less entertaining
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:16 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Correction: loser
Don't worry, Skip is real good at calling out every n00b who has ever posted a typo as not knowing how to spell.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:24 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
Don't worry, Skip is real good at calling out every n00b who has ever posted a typo as not knowing how to spell.
looser/genious/your an idiot
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:26 PM 09-06-2006
So LUV you had no idea he had a ms moooooooooo?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:32 PM 09-06-2006
I have no opinion regarding luv/Mooo/GFMoo..but, after 30 something pages...I just figured i should post on this thread...since everyone else has.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:33 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
What I don't get is how people can be assholes like that? And I said people, not men. I've known a few women that were that way too. Do things just happen? Are they intentional? What went through his mind? Did he mean anything he said? I really need to stop wondering these things. I think too much.
Are you that ****ing stupid and/or naive? Hello, this is Earth. I'm your secretary, Zabrak. Mr Xlibutscrale is out to lunch, but will be back in 30 parsecs.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:33 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by stevieray:
looser/genious/your an idiot
Looser is on the CP spelling lexicon? I am and idiot.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 31 of 114
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up