ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 70
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Dayze 09:30 PM 02-21-2005
I certainly wouldn't place a time frame, or goal in which to be hitched.
I just married in October of '04 at 27 yrs old....but I can't imagine being married earlier given my priorities. I wouldn't have lasted 1 minute in marriage.

Give it time man; let it develop. It will happen when you least expect it. My wife and I first met in 1995 for about 30 seconds in a workplace of a mutual friend. Though nothing more of it; and our paths mysteriously crossed again 6 years later. :-)
tenn_steph 09:31 PM 02-21-2005
no I mean Roy is good I aint giving up or nothing, hes just really nice
JazzzLovr 09:36 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Actually, why don't we just give him to DenverChief? Maybe there is one real lover PER SEX in the world for everyone?!

:-)
Wow. That's kind of harsh. I wouldn't wish that on DenverChief. :-)
Rausch 09:39 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Awesome generalization! Tell us, if celebrities are all shallow what profession do the profound people prefer?
Apparently she doesn't know. Fill us in...
unlurking 09:40 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
Wow. That's kind of harsh. I wouldn't wish that on DenverChief. :-)
:-)!!

All right, I'm guessing tenn_steph is really lardass, any other guesses?
Hammock Parties 10:08 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm considering giving you rep for the irony of this post alone...
I figure I can move in on the chick. I don't want to get married. :-)
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Honey I am probably old enough to be your momma...now you go wash out your mouth and don't..I repeat don't ever say that again. Do not think of yourself that way. Don't think the first boy..or for that matter any boy is the best you can do.:-)
A good woman is always looking to upgrade, right?
tenn_steph 10:11 PM 02-21-2005

Why u call me lardass? Im not fat!
Mr. Kotter 10:11 PM 02-21-2005

No, no....lardass is my tenth username...heh. :-)

FTR, I'm j/k.
Mr. Kotter 10:13 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by tenn_steph:
Why u call me lardass? Im not fat!
No, lardass is a new user; signed on about the same time as you.

FWIW, Roy's a good kid; he just needs to keep the personal stuff off here because.....well, let's just say, this ain't the place for it. He's one of the sincere folks here; most of us are here for amusement, and entertainment....and Roy makes it too easy for a few of us around here. It ain't right, but he should know better by now.

He can always PM some of us (that will be sincere with him) if he really wants to talk.
tenn_steph 10:17 PM 02-21-2005
oh, ya. I still wanna know why he brought it here
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM 02-21-2005
Hey Sybil....BELGIUM
Bowser 10:23 PM 02-21-2005
Wow. Just, ****in wow.

My damned stomach and face hurt from reading this zinger of a thread.

Mr. Kotter 10:23 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by tenn_steph:
oh, ya. I still wanna know why he brought it here
He brought it here because there are a lot of really good people here; lots of bright, experienced people...with insights into lots of stuff (it amazes me sometimes.) So there are many sincere people here who have offered others good advice on many occaisions. Like I said though, Roy needs to determine WHO those people are, and do it through a PM or an e-mail if he's really seeking sincere advice. Everything posted here is subject to becoming "humor" for someone else--and some here, me included....can be pretty brutal and inappropriate, if we see an opportunity for a good laugh. It ain't right, but it is what it is...
Mr. Kotter 10:24 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Hey Sybil....BELGIUM
Oooops....sorry; hadn't noticed that. Thanks, meatpeeker. :-)
Page 31 of 70
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up