ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 72
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:12 AM 01-15-2021
For fucks sake can we just forward this article to everyone in the media who screams waycism while other minority candidates continue to get jobs?

I dont have anything against Binemey but it's pretty obvious who should be credited for the success of the Chiefs. It wasnt like Reid wasnt winning 12 games a year before Bienemy became OC.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/e...e-rumors-2021/
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:15 AM 01-15-2021
Perhaps of more pressing concern to any teams considering hiring Eric Bieniemy is his record as an offensive coordinator when he returned. In his two years as offensive coordinator under Jon Embree (2011-2012), the Buffaloes went 4-21, including 3-15 in the Pac-12. However, if we dig into the numbers behind the offense, then the picture becomes even more concerning.

In 2011, the Buffaloes ranked 109th in points scored (19.8), 92nd in total yards (346.3), and 78th in yards per play (5.3). One of the most concerning elements for the Buffaloes was their discipline. In 2011, they averaged 7.9 penalties per game (joint-second) and 66.6 yards per game (sixth).
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Throwing out baseless claims with no evidence and then telling people to google it when they ask is bullshit. You’re the one who said it. If it’s been so well covered then provide a link.

It’ll be interesting to see if he gets anymore interviews after the super bowl.
If it hadn't been well-covered, I wouldn't have told him to google it, I would have googled it myself. That's the whole point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Has Daboll even interviewed with the Texans?
AFAIK, he's interviewed with the Jets and Chargers and that's it.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:14 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
For ****s sake can we just forward this article to everyone in the media who screams waycism while other minority candidates continue to get jobs?

I dont have anything against Binemey but it's pretty obvious who should be credited for the success of the Chiefs. It wasnt like Reid wasnt winning 12 games a year before Bienemy became OC.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/e...e-rumors-2021/
Lol another post full of feeble excuses. "Other minority coaches continue to get jobs"??? There are currently TWO BLACK HEAD COACHES IN THE ENTIRE DAMN LEAGUE!!...so please spare me with the bs. Also Patricia got the Lions job despite having a rape case on his record and we all know who really runs the Pats defense if you want to go there aswell smh. The fact is Eric has been under Andy for years and has earned his stripes...how many white oc's has had the success Eric has and NOT gotten a hc chance? I'd love to know.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:31 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some guy on ESPN said maybe DET.

But I really don't follow this stuff that closely anymore, so I don't know which coach has what ties to which team, or whatever.

But Lewis is a bona fide HC, with the best record of any NFL coach that didn't win a playoff game, and he led CIN to 7 playoff appearances and 4 division titles. Paid for by an owner that paid for as little as he could get away with.

So he's a legit HC with experience, and knows how to put together a team that can win in the regular season on a shoestring budget.

Maybe some owner thinks all he would have to do is shell out some $$$ and find himself with a playoff team.
Maybe you're right that he can do better with a front office that actually tries. But it's hard to get over how he had some very talented teams and he kept finding ways to lose. His playoff losses weren't due to lack of talent. It was pretty much coaching. Detroit seems like a good fit for him because their front office cares more about putting butts in seats than winning. But it would also be really hard to sell a Marvin Lewis hire to your fans.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:41 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol another post full of feeble excuses. "Other minority coaches continue to get jobs"??? There are currently TWO BLACK HEAD COACHES IN THE ENTIRE DAMN LEAGUE!!...so please spare me with the bs. Also Patricia got the Lions job despite having a rape case on his record and we all know who really runs the Pats defense if you want to go there aswell smh. The fact is Eric has been under Andy for years and has earned his stripes...how many white oc's has had the success Eric has and NOT gotten a hc chance? I'd love to know.
It’s clear and blatant racism and people who refuse to see it for what it really is are extremely ignorant to the facts.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:02 AM 01-15-2021
Falcons have made an offer to make Arthur Smith their next HC
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:12 AM 01-15-2021
So... People want to talk offensive systems. The Titans just hired an OC whose entire gameplan and experience is built around "hand the ball off to our big rb."
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:21 AM 01-15-2021
I feel bad for EB tbh. He busts his ass and he doesn’t get rewarded for shit. Chiefs need to do him a solid and bump up his salary and make him assistant HC
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:53 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
It’s clear and blatant racism and people who refuse to see it for what it really is are extremely ignorant to the facts.
If you are going to say it is blatant racism, prove it. Show us all how it is blatant, and what evidence you have of it being that.

Did someone come out and say we won’t hire black people? Did someone come out and say we won’t hire Eric because he is black?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:21 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Perhaps of more pressing concern to any teams considering hiring Eric Bieniemy is his record as an offensive coordinator when he returned. In his two years as offensive coordinator under Jon Embree (2011-2012), the Buffaloes went 4-21, including 3-15 in the Pac-12. However, if we dig into the numbers behind the offense, then the picture becomes even more concerning.

In 2011, the Buffaloes ranked 109th in points scored (19.8), 92nd in total yards (346.3), and 78th in yards per play (5.3). One of the most concerning elements for the Buffaloes was their discipline. In 2011, they averaged 7.9 penalties per game (joint-second) and 66.6 yards per game (sixth).
Perhaps he evolved as a coach over the years since then? Coaches do that, you know. It’s fair to say he might have even learned a few things under Reid. Comparing his tendencies as an offensive coach in 2011 is not really in any way applicable to the coach he is today.

He is WAY more prepared to be a head coach today than he was 10 years ago. There’s a reason the Reid coaching tree continues to produce successful NFL coaches for other teams. Andy does a good job preparing his guys under him to be successful elsewhere.

It’s time for EB to get his shot. He’s earned it.

Now, whether or not some other team decides to hire him is ultimately up to the other team. We shall see . . . . . .
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:29 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I feel bad for EB tbh. He busts his ass and he doesn’t get rewarded for shit. Chiefs need to do him a solid and bump up his salary and make him assistant HC
Yep if he doesn't get a job that is what needs to happen.

If he doesn't get a job I think it is probably for multiple reasons but I don't want to hear about him not being the true OC when teams are willing to hire Belichick's DC's and we all know who designs and controls the defense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:41 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
So... People want to talk offensive systems. The Titans just hired an OC whose entire gameplan and experience is built around "hand the ball off to our big rb."
Made Tannehill look like a competent QB.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:48 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep if he doesn't get a job that is what needs to happen.

If he doesn't get a job I think it is probably for multiple reasons but I don't want to hear about him not being the true OC when teams are willing to hire Belichick's DC's and we all know who designs and controls the defense.
The problem is that this dipshittery by other teams is backlogging our coaching staff. It's such a weird position to have that we have so much talent. You'd have to strip that title away from Dave Toub who is just as head scratchingly not a head coach by now. We already had to elevate Kafka to passing game coordinator to keep him, which probably didn't change much except hurt bieniemy profile.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 72
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up