ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones threatens to Hold Out
Dante84 07:59 PM 06-30-2020
Well shit.

Or I won’t play. @LeVeonBell told me about this

— Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) July 1, 2020

UPDATE 7/12/20: Things are looking good!

I'm not saying this means anything, but I'm also not here to tell @RealMNchiefsfan he can't choose to believe. pic.twitter.com/I93PzdsUNm

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) July 12, 2020

UPDATE 7/14: Looks Done!

Breaking: #Chiefs and DT Chris Jones have reached agreement on a contract extension, per @mortreport.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) July 14, 2020

InChiefsHeaven 07:45 PM 07-12-2020
I keep clicking on this thread because I am some kind of masochist who needs help...
In58men 07:46 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So no deal yet? Nothing but BS speculation
No deal, but everything that’s being speculated has me thinking we’re signing him tomorrow.

I have a good feeling tomorrow is the day.
Pasta Little Brioni 07:54 PM 07-12-2020
Not learning anything new that's for sure
Wisconsin_Chief 07:57 PM 07-12-2020
I keep clicking on this thread hoping someone forgot to post the new "Chiefs sign Chris Jones to 5 year extension" thread and everyone is just talking about it in here.

So far I'm swinging and missing.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:03 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by In58men:
No deal, but everything that’s being speculated has me thinking we’re signing him tomorrow.

I have a good feeling tomorrow is the day.
Same here!! Deals usually get done during the weekday. Veach is probably with Jones and his agent all day today.
In58men 08:15 PM 07-12-2020
Not learning anything new that's for sure
That’s correct, but do you really think Patrick signed that contract without thinking about Chris Jones? He doesn’t seem like a selfish guy, I think he wants him back. It’ll get done.
In58men 08:16 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Same here!! Deals usually get done during the weekday. Veach is probably with Jones and his agent all day today.
He said on Instagram live last night that staying in KC has always been his top priority. Patrick wouldn’t ruin that for him.
kccrow 08:44 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
My Power Leg is the one in the middle- between the left and right.
lol :-)
Dante84 08:17 AM 07-13-2020
He's staying consistent with the twitter activity. It's not nothing, might be something.

Check out his "likes" again. Just liked this one:

Defending the ring

— Randy Burns (@RandyBu53152136) July 13, 2020

PAChiefsGuy 08:22 AM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's staying consistent with the twitter activity. It's not nothing, might be something.

Check out his "likes" again. Just liked this one:

Man you people and twitter. Why not just wait until something official is announced instead of acting like a stalker ex-boyfriend?
Dante84 08:25 AM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Man you people and twitter. Why not just wait until something official is announced instead of acting like a stalker ex-boyfriend?
Because it's a message board and we like to share updates and speculate on our favorite football team's happenings.

I mean, you're logged in on a Monday morning. Is it really that difficult to understand?
duncan_idaho 08:47 AM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Alot of merit to this Roundup. While it's not impossible, you're certainly correct in it making it much more difficult.

All of us have a power leg and a quick leg. It's easiest to find either watching someone do layups or letting them fall and catch themselves when you tell them to fall and you'll catch them. If they routinely jump off the left leg when doing layups, that's their power leg, and the other is their quick-step/coordinated leg. If you let someone fall towards you, telling them you'll catch their fall, but then just let them "fall," they'll naturally stop their own fall by quickly putting out their quick-step leg to stop it.

This is used often in track and field to determine which foot to set forward in starting blocks (the power leg) and which to set back.

The same premise applies in football. If you have someone with a left-dominant power leg, they "should" play the right side of the offensive line, and vice versa. This allows them to more quickly make movements to the side of the line they are playing. Particularly, players now use the "drive and catch" method and not the old-school "bucket step." While the power vs quick leg matters in either case, it matters more in the drive and catch because you're no longer just turning on a pivot and stepping in a bucket, you're using your power leg to readjust your hips to create an advantageous angle quickly.
I hadn't ever really thought about OL from that perspective.

It does make me wonder how much playing basketball growing up can help an offensive lineman be more versatile.

Have to be able to jump high off both leg (singly) and also be quick in both directions to be a high-level hoops player. Wouldn't do away with the dominant leg/quick leg, but would train each to be better at their weaker trait over time.
In58men 09:04 AM 07-13-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
But you came here to get all the updates on Tyreek Hill when he was going through his court battle.
Pasta Little Brioni 09:44 AM 07-13-2020
Still nothing legit coming out...
Sassy Squatch 09:47 AM 07-13-2020
Still nothing legit coming out...
No shit. We didn't know the Chiefs were giving Mahomes a half billion until the deal was done.
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up