ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 32
« First < 212728293031 32 >
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
staylor26 01:01 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What I said wasn't even a defense of the show, it's what happened. If you take that as a defense, that's on you.
So what exactly did you mean by this:

Originally Posted by :
When Antony Starr is doing interviews basically saying if you love Homelander you're a moron that is missing the point of the character and the show..yea
Also, I didn't say a defense of the show. I'm talking about defending their position, because you don't seem to get it either.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:36 PM 06-21-2024
Bro i watch for Butcher and Homelander period
[Reply]
staylor26 01:38 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
100%.

That's why I couldn't care less about Frenchie's new bf who's family he killed storyline, or Hughie's mom coming back into his life storyline.

I'd argue that Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character is the third most interesting this season, and he's new with little to no screen time so far.
[Reply]
notorious 01:44 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yep.
[Reply]
notorious 01:49 PM 06-21-2024
Butcher is my favorite. He dominates every scene he’s in.

Urban is a fantastic actor.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Butcher is my favorite. He dominates every scene he’s in.

Urban is a fantastic actor.
He's my personal favorite as well, but Homelander is still the best character on the show.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:08 PM 06-21-2024
Homelander is definitely the best character on the show, though Soldier Boy was a great show stealer. Is he returning at all? I love me some Jensen Ackles.
[Reply]
notorious 07:10 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Homelander is definitely the best character on the show, though Soldier Boy was a great show stealer. Is he returning at all? I love me some Jensen Ackles.
Soldier Boy loves his cocaine and grandmas. :-)

Another awesome character.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:46 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
His arc was so good, as in he didn’t change once since you met him. He’s always a piece of shit. The motivations for how you want to see that season play out into making him the bad guy. But he never changed
[Reply]
Bowser 09:58 AM 06-22-2024
What did happen with Soldier Boy, anyway? Last thing he did was fall out the high rise while making Maeve human, right? They just put him back on ice?

And I agree. Ackles killed that role. His interactions with Homelander were some of the best scenes in the show thus far.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:40 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What did happen with Soldier Boy, anyway? Last thing he did was fall out the high rise while making Maeve human, right? They just put him back on ice?

And I agree. Ackles killed that role. His interactions with Homelander were some of the best scenes in the show thus far.
Yes, they dosed him with the same chemicals that put him in an induced coma, and is currently under CIA surveillance in cryostatis like Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man
[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 AM 06-22-2024
Great episode. Easily the best so far.

Hopefully that's the end of Frenchie's gay love story that did nothing but make a good likable character look like a total psychopath.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:59 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Great episode. Easily the best so far.

Hopefully that's the end of Frenchie's gay love story that did nothing but make a good likable character look like a total psychopath.

[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
If you have an explanation of the why that storyline was actually good, I'm all ears ...
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 11:54 AM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If you have an explanation of the why that storyline was actually good, I'm all ears ...
I haven't actually watched it yet. Just tired of hearing you complain about it rather than say what you have actually been enjoying.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 32
« First < 212728293031 32 >
Up