ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 332
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
TLO 08:13 PM 10-27-2014
I think it just hit me - Kurt Angle.

Is that even possible? :-)
[Reply]
Mav 08:33 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I think it just hit me - Kurt Angle.

Is that even possible? :-)
He is signed.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 01:00 AM 12-12-2014
NXT is still the best thing going in the WWE. Top to bottom, tonight was a fantastic show.
[Reply]
Reaper16 07:16 AM 12-12-2014
NXT is pretty much my favorite thing in the world right now.

If any of you guys haven't watched NXT lately, or at all, go on Hulu (or the WWE Network, if you have it) and watch the last three episodes, culminating in the live 2-hour show from last night.

Every single thing about last night's show was good. Most of it was fantastic. Kevin Owens' (Kevin Steen) debut was memorably violent; Finn Balor (Prince Devitt) brought his NJPW body paint & entrance flair over to NXT for the first time; Charlotte & Sasha Banks tore the house down with their match because women's wrestling on NXT is superb; the main event between Sami Zayn & Adrian Neville was their best match yet.
[Reply]
Mav 01:26 PM 12-12-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
NXT is pretty much my favorite thing in the world right now.

If any of you guys haven't watched NXT lately, or at all, go on Hulu (or the WWE Network, if you have it) and watch the last three episodes, culminating in the live 2-hour show from last night.

Every single thing about last night's show was good. Most of it was fantastic. Kevin Owens' (Kevin Steen) debut was memorably violent; Finn Balor (Prince Devitt) brought his NJPW body paint & entrance flair over to NXT for the first time; Charlotte & Sasha Banks tore the house down with their match because women's wrestling on NXT is superb; the main event between Sami Zayn & Adrian Neville was their best match yet.
Saw Charlotte on raw. She's a beast.
[Reply]
Reaper16 05:00 PM 12-12-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
Saw Charlotte on raw. She's a beast.
If you thought that from a b.s. two-minute thing on RAW then wait til you see her in an 18 minute match.
[Reply]
Mav 05:19 PM 12-12-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
If you thought that from a b.s. two-minute thing on RAW then wait til you see her in an 18 minute match.
I bet.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:30 PM 12-12-2014
NXT is the fucking best....Steen's debut was badass, loved Balor's entrance and paint job, the Zayn/Neville match was awesome and the ending was incredible.

That was easily the best WWE show of 2014...
[Reply]
58kcfan89 12:26 PM 12-13-2014
My only problem is I don't want to see these guys get called up to the main roster and go the way of Bo Dallas & Adam Rose. Zayn has a little Bryan in him in terms of charisma, but will Vince & Co. give him that chance?

The tag match with Ascension & Balor/Itami was rad and I generally hate tag matches (or at least the WWE idea of "let's just throw 4 guys in the main event together every week"). But I'm worried that Ascension just turns into a cooler version of The Dust Brothers on the main roster and that Balor & Itami never get the chance to showcase themselves to a big audience.

Don't get me wrong, that show was great, arguably the 2 best shows of the year have been NXT shows. I just hope these guys get the same chance on Raw some day.
[Reply]
TLO 12:55 PM 12-13-2014
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89:
My only problem is I don't want to see these guys get called up to the main roster and go the way of Bo Dallas & Adam Rose. Zayn has a little Bryan in him in terms of charisma, but will Vince & Co. give him that chance?

The tag match with Ascension & Balor/Itami was rad and I generally hate tag matches (or at least the WWE idea of "let's just throw 4 guys in the main event together every week"). But I'm worried that Ascension just turns into a cooler version of The Dust Brothers on the main roster and that Balor & Itami never get the chance to showcase themselves to a big audience.

Don't get me wrong, that show was great, arguably the 2 best shows of the year have been NXT shows. I just hope these guys get the same chance on Raw some day.
Was Adam Rose good in NXT?
[Reply]
58kcfan89 03:23 PM 12-13-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Was Adam Rose good in NXT?
I wasn't really paying attention when he was there, but I seem to remember at least a few people who were excited by him. My point remains the same though, that these NXT guys need a good opportunity on the main roster. Rose & Dallas basically got 2 weeks to get over with bad segments & squash matches and when it didn't work, they got turned into jobbers.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:46 PM 12-13-2014
He was good as leo kruger the big game hunter type who was crazy!
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 08:47 PM 01-16-2015
If you are a fan of wrestling but you are sick of the WWE, New Japan Pro Wrestling is being shown on AXS with English commentary on Friday evenings. I watched the WrestleKingdom 9 PPV with Jim Ross and Matt Stryker doing the commentary earlier this month and I am absolutely sold on the New Japan matches. It's extremely entertaining.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:56 PM 01-25-2015
It's almost dumbfounding at how fucking clueless this company is....
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:11 PM 01-25-2015
and they did it in Philly. Its sad that the WWE doesn't have any real competition. They deservedly should be getting kicked around.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 332
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up