ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 35
« First < 212728293031 32333435 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
MahiMike 04:00 PM 11-21-2019
We should sign him and put him on special teams.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:03 PM 11-21-2019
we seriously need to end these cunts

ill go pre op and give kraft a handjob with a gopro if i have to
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:05 PM 11-21-2019
I misreported earlier in this thread. Sanu did NOT practice today either.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:08 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Larry Johnson was/is a God! I still wear his rookie season jersey! Dick V. (heavy on the DICK!!) had to bench him to keep Larry from passing Nacho's at-the-time Chiefs rushing record. Further proof DICK was a hater...

:-)
Thought Haley benched LJ for calling him a queer?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:11 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
What a stupid ass conspiracy bullshit. Roger is prob into all of the 32 clubs pocket as that’s his bosses
Like I said, we'll see.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:21 PM 11-21-2019
Wow. I'm a little surprised that the Patriots are a 7-point favorite over DAL. Seems a little high to me.

DAL has the best overall offense in the league right now; the Pats are 16th.

DAL passing offense is ranked 1st; NE is ranked 8th

DAL rushing offense is ranked 7th; Pats are 21st.

On defense, the Patriots are still ranked 1st, but DAL is ranked something like 8th overall.

7 points seems like a stretch, especially considering the injury issues the Pats have going into the game.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:43 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wow. I'm a little surprised that the Patriots are a 7-point favorite over DAL. Seems a little high to me.

On defense, the Patriots are still ranked 1st, but DAL is ranked something like 8th overall.

7 points seems like a stretch, especially considering the injury issues the Pats have going into the game.

Could be, but home field is worth 3, and Dallas has lost to every decent team they've played other than the Iggles.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:55 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Could be, but home field is worth 3, and Dallas has lost to every decent team they've played other than the Iggles.
That's true. DAL always has issues beating good teams. Well, since Garrett became HC anyway.

I just thought the spread would be closer to a field goal, what with the issues the Patriots have shown stopping the run, coupled with their problems on offense. I guess we'll see what happens.

I know that if I were the Cowboys, I'd run Zeke 20 times in the first half. See if Bill has figured out how to stop big, fast, physical RBs yet. But I have no faith that Garrett has a good game plan going into the game and he'll probably be completely out-coached before half-time.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:58 PM 11-21-2019
That's true. DAL always has issues beating good teams. Well, since Garrett became HC anyway.

I just thought the spread would be closer to a field goal, what with the issues the Patriots have shown stopping the run, coupled with their problems on offense. I guess we'll see what happens.
I hear you. No team other than the Ravens have scored more than 14 points, and other than the Ravens, no team has really run roughshod over them. They started to show issues againt the run in the Browns game, then the Ravens wrecked 'em, but it seemed pretty well clenaed up after the first quarter of the Eagles game.

We'll see, but I have reason to think that the defense against the run is and will be fine going forward after a shaky couple of outings.

Originally Posted by :
I know that if I were the Cowboys, I'd run Zeke 20 times in the first half. See if Bill has figured out how to stop big, fast, physical RBs yet. But I have no faith that Garrett has a good game plan going into the game and he'll probably be completely out-coached before half-time.
Yes to all of that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:08 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we seriously need to end these cunts

ill go pre op and give kraft a handjob with a gopro if i have to

You don’t look very Asian to me
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:10 PM 11-21-2019
I hear you. No team other than the Ravens have scored more than 14 points, and other than the Ravens, no team has really run roughshod over them. They started to show issues againt the run in the Browns game, then the Ravens wrecked 'em, but it seemed pretty well clenaed up after the first quarter of the Eagles game.

You mean other than the Bills (22-135yds, 6.1 yards/carry)and the Redskins (20-145yds, 7.25 yards/carry).
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:13 PM 11-21-2019

Let me tell you about the coaches
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:14 PM 11-21-2019
You mean other than the Bills (22-135yds, 6.1 yards/carry)and the Redskins (20-145yds, 7.25 yards/carry).

Redskins game was a blowout. Patriots didn't care if they wasted time running.

You're right about the Bills game. Run defense was somewhat shaky there. A couple long runs by Gore IIRC.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:16 PM 11-21-2019
Believe me, I know exactly how troubled the defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots' WR group is, and offense as whole is.

But what difference does it make. AB ain't playing for ANYONE until the Commish lets him, but doesn't seem likely anytime soon. To me, the only way ANY team signs him is if NFL HQ informs them that they will not suspend him immediately upon him being returned to an NFL roster. Otherwise, why even bother?
That's Lieutenant Colonel defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots to you, sir

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You don’t look very Asian to me
i think im turning japanese

i think im turning japanese

i really think so
[Reply]
Page 31 of 35
« First < 212728293031 32333435 >
Up