ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 232
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
banecat 08:42 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sorry it so long to respond to this but to answer your question KD and Harden are just better players and definitely better team basketball players. Westbrook is a ball hog and doesn't get his teammates the ball and get them into any kind of rhythm. If you don't think Lebron does this Westbrook sure in the hell doesn't. That is why I brought up Oladipo, it is not a surprise alot of players that played with Westbrook play alot better elsewhere.

OKC's offense consists of Westbrook driving or shooting the ball and if he passes it to someone else he stands 3-4 ft back from the 3 pt line with his thumb up his ass. Rinse-repeat
OKC usually has had more than enough talent to not have a shoot first point guard. If Westbrook wants to keep on playing that style he should have to play on a shit team where that behavior is understandable
[Reply]
New World Order 08:46 PM 04-30-2018
Here you go KCC. Moving without the ball. Getting easy shots. Another reason why Jordan was so superior:

[Reply]
-King- 08:46 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sorry it so long to respond to this but to answer your question KD and Harden are just better players and definitely better team basketball players. Westbrook is a ball hog and doesn't get his teammates the ball and get them into any kind of rhythm. If you don't think Lebron does this Westbrook sure in the hell doesn't. That is why I brought up Oladipo, it is not a surprise alot of players that played with Westbrook play alot better elsewhere.

OKC's offense consists of Westbrook driving or shooting the ball and if he passes it to someone else he stands 3-4 ft back from the 3 pt line with his thumb up his ass. Rinse-repeat
Oladipo lost weight and trained harder than ever this last off season. Sabonis made the jump from being a rookie. Kanter was basically the same player he was with okc. So is Durant except now he doesn't take as many shots.

Who are all these players who played better away from Westbrook?

I think OKCs main problem is that they've hired 2 extremely weak coaches that can't game plan and can't handle player egos. They need someone that can design a system around Westbrooks style but also be able to run plays. Donovan can't do that.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:04 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Oladipo lost weight and trained harder than ever this last off season. Sabonis made the jump from being a rookie. Kanter was basically the same player he was with okc. So is Durant except now he doesn't take as many shots.

Who are all these players who played better away from Westbrook?

I think OKCs main problem is that they've hired 2 extremely weak coaches that can't game plan and can't handle player egos. They need someone that can design a system around Westbrooks style but also be able to run plays. Donovan can't do that.
Posted via Mobile Device
They have tried to implement an offense but it never pans out and everybody's guess is because Westbrook doesn't want to run any type of offense except for him to hog the ball. Why do you think Durant left and Westbrook acts a jilted lover? What is the excuse going to be when PG bolts?

Zach Lowe has a good read about all of this so check it out. As Zach points out

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ty-thunder-nba

Originally Posted by :
Oklahoma City's failure to develop an offensive system goes beyond Westbrook. But we have been talking about this problem for almost 10 years. The coach has changed, the bench has changed, the stars around him have changed.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:12 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Penny was pretty popular too back in the day.
The little Penny thing was brillant.
[Reply]
banecat 09:13 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The little Penny thing was brillant.
You can't guard me. The secret service can't guard me
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:15 PM 04-30-2018
A healthy Boston team couldnt beat a Cavs team that was a blown call away from losing to the Pacers?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:23 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
A healthy Boston team couldnt beat a Cavs team that was a blown call away from losing to the Pacers?
LeBron took 2 games off a 72 win team by himself with a bunch of scrubs around him. Yeah, I think he could take the Celtics too.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:58 AM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron took 2 games off a 72 win team by himself with a bunch of scrubs around him. Yeah, I think he could take the Celtics too.
That was the year before they won 72 games.

The Grizzlies also won two games, and Harden took 1 game off them by himself too.

But go ahead and make it sound like it was bigger than it was :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:12 AM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That was the year before they won 72 games.

The Grizzlies also won two games, and Harden took 1 game off them by himself too.

But go ahead and make it sound like it was bigger than it was :-)
Oh sorry 67 wins and comprised of exactly the same pieces of the team that won 73 (which btw LeBron actually beat with no help from anyone but Kyrie).
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 AM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Oh sorry 67 wins and comprised of exactly the same pieces of the team that won 73 (which btw LeBron actually beat with no help from anyone but Kyrie).
I don’t see what’s so special about winning two when Harden won one by himself. If Harden could win one, James should be able to win one or two.

Also, that’s a huge “but” when you’re talking about a guy that played phenomenal in that series and hit the big shot to win it all.
[Reply]
GoChargers 12:29 PM 05-01-2018
Here you go KCC. Moving without the ball. Getting easy shots. Another reason why Jordan was so superior:

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:58 PM 05-01-2018

Man.. so great watching clips of the NBAs Golden Age.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:14 PM 05-01-2018
Raptors need to pull out this first game or this series is over
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:34 PM 05-01-2018
That should have been a flagrant 2 on Love and an ejection + fT's + ball

Exactly what did Jae Crowder did against OKC a few nights ago and he got ejected
[Reply]
Page 31 of 232
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up