ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 309 of 2138
« First < 209259299305306307308309 3103113123133193594098091309 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
SPchief 03:07 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by ImmodiumAD:
From some guy named FAX :-)

Fax and I don't know everything about n00bs. But we did lead the historical n00b revolution.
luv 03:08 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Had to work. Left about 1 am then went to the bar for a few beers. Crazy shit happpened tonight. Transformer blew about 20 minutes to close so the resteraunt didn't have any power. Trying to close with only flood lights sucks.
I know what the no power thing feels like. It's the whole reason I'm having to work on a Saturday night! :-)
Bob Dole 03:08 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins:
God, I've had so many shitty beers...one of my friends has a shitty beer party every year where every guest must bring at least a 6-er of some shitty beer. It's dumped in one of two ice water filled trash cans and covered on the top with a garbage bag. You have to reach in and pick it out blind...and you can't put it back...good times.

Some of the beer from that party

Tejas
King Cobra
Schlitz
Schlitz Malt
Hamms
Old Style
Falstaff
PBR and PBR Light
Camo
Stag
High Life

Just a litany of horrible, horrible beer..
Goebel's was worse than any of those. (Don't know if they still make it or not.)

True story:

Back around 1984 or so, Bob Dole and a buddy were hanging at the local watering hole and miraculously managed to chat up a couple of ladies. They actually got in the car with us voluntarily and we raced to the closest c-store trying to get in before the 1:30 cut-off. We were flat out broke, but managed to scrounge around and scrape together $1.52, which was enough to purchase a six-pack of canned Goebel's. (In retrospect, Bob Dole is confident that the ladies were really impressed.)

So we head north thinking that we'd hit the old 71-highway bridge (where a lot of us used to congregate before some dipshit jumped off the damned thing and broke his back and the highway department decided to hack down all the trees so the Po-Po could see us) and Bob Dole shouts DRIVER'S PRIVILEGE (which for those too young to remember when "open container" wasn't a ticket, meant that the wingman needed to open a damned beer and hand it over).

Bob Dole took a big drink and it was the most horrid tasting crap that Bob Dole had ever tasted. And that's saying a lot, since Bob Dole had already been drinking for 5 hours or so. Bob Dole heaved the can out the window, then grabbed the remaining 5 and tossed them out too.

You know it's pretty damned bad when you're trying to close the deal on a couple of ladies, you just spent your last $1.52 on a six pack, and the shit STILL ain't worth drinking.
luv 03:08 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
it's on the restroom wall
I thought that was my phone number?
ImmodiumAD 03:09 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Fax and I don't know everything about n00bs. But we did lead the historical n00b revolution.
AAAHHH..Indeed..thanks for the enlightenment :-)
Bob Dole 03:09 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
No way am I going blonde. Would you settle for Auburn?
Bob Dole is going to guess that he doesn't care, as long as the carpet matches the drapes.
J Diddy 03:10 AM 01-20-2007
I thought that was my phone number?
it's right above that
luv 03:11 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Goebel's was worse than any of those. (Don't know if they still make it or not.)

True story:

Back around 1984 or so, Bob Dole and a buddy were hanging at the local watering hole and miraculously managed to chat up a couple of ladies. They actually got in the car with us voluntarily and we raced to the closest c-store trying to get in before the 1:30 cut-off. We were flat out broke, but managed to scrounge around and scrape together $1.52, which was enough to purchase a six-pack of canned Goebel's. (In retrospect, Bob Dole is confident that the ladies were really impressed.)

So we head north thinking that we'd hit the old 71-highway bridge (where a lot of us used to congregate before some dipshit jumped off the damned thing and broke his back and the highway department decided to hack down all the trees so the Po-Po could see us) and Bob Dole shouts DRIVER'S PRIVILEGE (which for those too young to remember when "open container" wasn't a ticket, meant that the wingman needed to open a damned beer and hand it over).

Bob Dole took a big drink and it was the most horrid tasting crap that Bob Dole had ever tasted. And that's saying a lot, since Bob Dole had already been drinking for 5 hours or so. Bob Dole heaved the can out the window, then grabbed the remaining 5 and tossed them out too.

You know it's pretty damned bad when you're trying to close the deal on a couple of ladies, you just spent your last $1.52 on a six pack, and the shit STILL ain't worth drinking.
This story is pointless unless you scored.
luv 03:11 AM 01-20-2007
Bob Dole is going to guess that he doesn't care, as long as the carpet matches the drapes.
Damn. No carpet.
Bob Dole 03:12 AM 01-20-2007
This story is pointless unless you scored.
Perhaps you failed to notice to whom you were replying.
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:12 AM 01-20-2007

True story:

:-)

Great story with a solid moral at the end.
J Diddy 03:13 AM 01-20-2007
not really required
SPchief 03:13 AM 01-20-2007
I know what the no power thing feels like. It's the whole reason I'm having to work on a Saturday night! :-)

I know. But it was crazy, we have a backup generator and it blew as well. Its one thing to see houses lose power, but to watch a whole block of only commercial businesses lose power gave me a strange feeling.
luv 03:14 AM 01-20-2007
Perhaps you failed to notice to whom you were replying.
Oh yeah. Sorry to here it was all in vain.
J Diddy 03:14 AM 01-20-2007
Damn. No carpet.
wow, just wow
Page 309 of 2138
« First < 209259299305306307308309 3103113123133193594098091309 > Last »
Up