ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 307 of 791
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308309310311317357407 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
New World Order 03:34 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I just went back to my Facebook messenger when I originally messaged Earl Thomas to message him again. This is his new facebook profile page, is it the right one? I don't think it is - but I just asked what his plans were, just in case - I'll let you guys know!

:-):-):-):-)

Best dressed safety in the league!
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:35 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah that’s him buddy. Thank you!
Just trying to get answers for you guys! You're welcome!
[Reply]
In58men 03:36 PM 03-11-2019
I just went back to my Facebook messenger when I originally messaged Earl Thomas to message him again. This is his new facebook profile page, is it the right one? I don't think it is - but I just asked what his plans were, just in case - I'll let you guys know!

Long ass forehead
[Reply]
booger 03:36 PM 03-11-2019
still better than Carrington
I don’t know him. I only know of Pete from his chiefs.com days with BJ (butt jammer) Kissel. Or blow job kisser is another name I called him because I’m an asshole. B.J. is really good they are lucky to keep him. Pete I don’t pay attention to I know he’s on air too. I just call him a goon because his Twitter pic. I don’t twatter butt I have a twat feed from the official training camp thread I check that out. So if Pete is good again I just call him a goon cause I’m being an asshole laughing at his picture not his work.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:38 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
I don’t know him. I only know of Pete from his chiefs.com days with BJ (butt jammer) Kissel. Or blow job kisser is another name I called him because I’m an asshole. B.J. is really good they are lucky to keep him. Pete I don’t pay attention to I know he’s on air too. I just call him a goon because his Twitter pic. I don’t twatter butt I have a twat feed from the official training camp thread I check that out. So if Pete is good again I just call him a goon cause I’m being an asshole laughing at his picture not his work.
Pete isn't too bad.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:38 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC Red Dawg and Okchiefs have to be the same person
I don't believe in Veach and so far that's still intact
We have a chance go for it this year and we can't. No money and he failed to get anything decent for Ford so far. May not happen. Could not get anyone at all today. Even for depth?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:39 PM 03-11-2019

The #Bills have agreed to terms with TE Tyler Kroft on a 3-year deal worth $18.75M ($6.25M per year), source said. It can be worth $21M.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 11, 2019

[Reply]
In58men 03:40 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We have a chance go for it this year and we can't. No money and he failed to get anything decent for Ford so far. May not happen. Could not get anyone at all today. Even for depth?
I agree, he should put a gun an owners head and threaten a 2nd round pick for Ford.

Does Veach own a gun?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:40 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You don't get depth signings on day 1.

You make players offers that are so good they don't want to risk shopping them. Today is the 'buy it now' day of FA shopping when everyone you sign, you're going to be overpaying for.

Now if you want to overpay for your depth, well good for you. But that's...stupid.

Depth signings come later. Probably start to trickle in next week and then again after the draft with a final round right before camps.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:40 PM 03-11-2019
oh God I think I've messaged the wrong Earl Thomas!! Can someone confirm by a 2nd pic?

[Reply]
New World Order 03:41 PM 03-11-2019
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:42 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

You make players offers that are so good they don't want to risk shopping them. Today is the 'buy it now' day of FA shopping when everyone you sign, you're going to be overpaying for.

Now if you want to overpay for your depth, well good for you. But that's...stupid.

Depth signings come later. Probably start to trickle in next week and then again after the draft with a final round right before camps.
Exhibit A....

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kroft's agent didn't even call him when he got that offer. He just shit himself, said yes, faxed over his own contract on a napkin and then ran away from his phone hoping that Buffalo doesn't realize what they just did. That contract is retarded. That signing is stupid. But there was no way Kroft was going to continue shopping his wares and risking that money going elsewhere so he took it and ran.

That's the kind of 'depth' signing you get on day 1 - guys who you've literally given an offer they can't refuse.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:42 PM 03-11-2019
oh God I think I've messaged the wrong Earl Thomas!! Can someone confirm by a 2nd pic?

No brother, that is him. In FACT, he’s pictured with long time friend and Chiefs legend Jamaal Charles in that photo!
[Reply]
O.city 03:43 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I haven't seen anything from you on free agents you're interested in for KC. Who you looking at?
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:43 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No brother, that is him. In FACT, he’s pictured with long time friend and Chiefs legend Jamaal Charles in that photo!
OH!! THEN I LIKE OUR CHANCES!!! just saying...
[Reply]
Page 307 of 791
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308309310311317357407 > Last »
Up