ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3064 of 4910
« First < 2064256429643014305430603061306230633064 306530663067306830743114316435644064 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:06 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I don't want to run a Chiefs fan off of their own forum.

I don't understand why you take it so personally when I don't log in for a couple of weeks. I was here on October 16th and took a break until the week of the first Broncos and Chiefs game on November 30th. After Denver lost, I was here posting for three consecutive days.

When Denver is good, or at least interesting, I spend more time following them, and as a consequence, I spend more time on Chiefs Planet.

When Denver is trash, I basically watch the games on Sunday and ignore them the rest of the week, and as a consequence, I spend less time on Chiefs Planet.
If it were only that simple. You're an exhausting ass... and you do disappear. You post every possible thing related to Denver at this time of the year, 98% of which means very little.

And, then when things get tight, you bail to escape ridicule. Everything is awesome... until it's not and then you are gone. Post 1/4 of what you typically post and while still obnoxious, it would be much more tolerable.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:22 AM 08-15-2022
...It’s funny that TEX calls for a ban as soon as he sees how loaded the Broncos are. :-)

#13Straight
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:27 AM 08-15-2022
Ban people for sports takes? Good grief, sounds like someone is a pussy. A weeping red and yella vag.
[Reply]
TEX 08:41 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Ban people for sports takes? Good grief, sounds like someone is a pussy. A weeping red and yella vag.
No, ban someone for being even more of a colossal Dipshit than you. You're siding with the an imbecile here. Fool. But that's so you...
[Reply]
TEX 08:48 AM 08-15-2022

I don't understand why you take it so personally when I don't log in for a couple of weeks. I was here on October 16th and took a break until the week of the first Broncos and Chiefs game on November 30th. After Denver lost, I was here posting for three consecutive days.

When Denver is good, or at least interesting, I spend more time following them, and as a consequence, I spend more time on Chiefs Planet.

When Denver is trash, I basically watch the games on Sunday and ignore them the rest of the week, and as a consequence, I spend less time on Chiefs Planet.
In other words, you KNOW that Last Place Denver is going to finish last again. :-)

You're so much of a front running tool, who sucker punches and runs. I knew you wouldn't take me up on it.
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:48 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If it were only that simple. You're an exhausting ass... and you do disappear. You post every possible thing related to Denver at this time of the year, 98% of which means very little.

And, then when things get tight, you bail to escape ridicule. Everything is awesome... until it's not and then you are gone. Post 1/4 of what you typically post and while still obnoxious, it would be much more tolerable.

[Reply]
TEX 08:53 AM 08-15-2022
I dunno, but I am sure of this... no matter what Denver decides to do, it's the wrong path in your world.

I support you.
Of COURSE EVERYTHING Denver does will be wrong!!!! :-)

Knowmo is the type of fan that you don't want on your side. I get it...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:54 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
No, ban someone for being even more of a colossal Dipshit than you. You're siding with the an imbecile here. Fool. But that's so you...
I am not siding with you on this one. If that posters gets your jimmies all Russell'd up...then maybe you need a self-imposed break.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:07 AM 08-15-2022
:-)

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:16 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I am not siding with you on this one. If that posters gets your jimmies all Russell'd up...then maybe you need a self-imposed break.
It has nothing to do with banning someone for talking sports or posting in general. It's the massive amount of shit posts. I mostly just ignore the poor soul and it is funny how everyone feeds the troll, it's like Clayton Part II.

I would suggest throttling the # of posts he can make in a day to like 5 and call it a good deal.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:30 AM 08-15-2022
It has nothing to do with banning someone for talking sports or posting in general. It's the massive amount of shit posts. I mostly just ignore the poor soul and it is funny how everyone feeds the troll, it's like Clayton Part II.

I would suggest throttling the # of posts he can make in a day to like 5 and call it a good deal.
I understand what you are saying, but it sounds like a bunch of nonsense. It's just trash talk. I find it amusing.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:43 AM 08-15-2022

So you won't take that bet? You're not confident that your "loaded roster" will finish better than last place? :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:54 AM 08-15-2022
A lot of Denver fan talk a big game in the offseason......til you bring a bet to the table. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:01 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
It is unfortunate that BlowMo disappears when their season goes south.
Most Men stick around and take the shit coming their way. Especially with
as much garbage as he posts. Not BlowMo....Takes the Coward approach.

He would be respected more if he hung around but he’s just a weak character poster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:22 AM 08-15-2022
I dunno, but I am sure of this... no matter what Denver decides to do, it's the wrong path in your world.
Nah...I'm pretty pragmatic when it comes to how your crap organization builds it's team.

Moobs would have been a decent move for a single 1st round pick + taking on his new contract demands.

What you dont do is trade away your future...both financially and draft capital.

It's a SB or bust move...but with a mediocre roster and an entirely new coaching staff.

It's counter intuitive...everything would have to break right for them to just to make the post-season...including health. You've already lost your best WR...and your LB is out for a while. You guys cant afford to drop any games...it an extremely thin-line situation.

The staff is set up to fail as they wont have the resources to adequately build the roster depth how they want....essentially have to make it work with what they have for a few seasons.

Fans just see it as "We finally have a functioning QB...SB"

I see it as a marketing campaign band-aid ...and the media mouthpieces have been instructed to sell it.

In the end...none of this really matters. The NFL actively partnering and promoting sports gambling is one of the strangest developments since I starting watching...They used to be publicly adamant against all forms of betting. No other Sports league does it...because they cant. This is the beauty of legally being created as an "entertainment' entity.

What this means, going forward, is there will be an increased amount money (100's of millions) every week placed on games...which means increasingly bigger loss risks for Vegas.

Every post-season game last year not only covered the spread but the over/under...it's nearly impossible...like winning the lottery but Vegas always manages to do it.

You're going to see more and more bizarre games like the Jaguars beating the Titans...or the Cowboys being down 30-0 against Denver. This is why there is a sudden emphasis on illegal contact this year...it's a point-shaving technique masked as fair play.

Seriously...millions of dollars will hang in the balance of a piece of yellow cloth. They more money at stake...the more the certainly of corruption.

I could go on how this is a deliberate Globalist erosion strategy of the one institution that is intrinsically American...and has historical/territorial implications. They hate history/past culture and want to reshape it...but this topic is for a different section of the forum.
[Reply]
Page 3064 of 4910
« First < 2064256429643014305430603061306230633064 306530663067306830743114316435644064 > Last »
Up