ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 306 of 617
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316356406 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

KC native 01:33 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
So you do you use fruit punch as bong water for him?
hurr durr native smokes pot so he must get his kid high hurrr durrr /bitch titted frazbob
Frazod 01:35 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) This is pathetically hilarious. All of these internet delinquents calling you a fat slobbish male secretary must have really lowered your self esteem. Its OK though, I think Natives reccomendation of buying your 15th gun might knock it up a bit.
Let's see, does not being liked by one of Pootie's dumbfuck sycophants bother me? Um.... let's see..... no, not really.

But it's nice to see you making new friends.
patteeu 01:36 PM 06-04-2013
Okay, here's one - You rush to Saul's defense faster than any man championing any woman in the history of the world. I mean, Gonzo doesn't defend Lumpy a hundredth as much, and they're married.

Do you wish you could be Mrs. Saul? I think that billet's filled.
You mean because I laughed at one of his jokes?
Dinny Bossa Nova 01:36 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is very sad. I feel kind of bad for you guys.
You should just look at yourselves!!!!

JUST LOOK AT YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!
Attached: 2looki.jpg (17.0 KB) 
Saul Good 01:37 PM 06-04-2013
:-) This is pathetically hilarious. All of these internet delinquents calling you a fat slobbish male secretary must have really lowered your self esteem. Its OK though, I think Natives reccomendation of buying your 15th gun might knock it up a bit.
It's not like he projects his inadequacies onto outside sources. That would be like a guy shooting his fridge because he's fat.
Frazod 01:37 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
hurr durr native smokes pot so he must get his kid high hurrr durrr /bitch titted frazbob
Something else I've noticed - when people smoke pot occasionally, it seems to make them happy. People who smoke pot daily seem to be pricks like you. Maybe you should talk to your cartel contacts about getting some better stuff?

Daily partakes in illegal activity that could cost him his job and his kid. Thinks this makes him father of the year.

:-)
DaFace 01:39 PM 06-04-2013
Something else I've noticed - when people smoke pot occasionally, it seems to make them happy. People who smoke pot daily seem to be pricks like you. Maybe you shoudl talk to your cartel contacts about getting some better stuff?

Daily partakes in illegal activity that could cost him his job and his kid. Thinks this makes him father of the year.

:-)
There are plenty of perfectly functional daily tokers. They just try not to make a big deal out of it in public.
-King- 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
Does this guy chain smoke cigarettes? The obese pack a day smoker making fun of a pot smoker.

Thats rich.
Donger 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
There are plenty of perfectly functional daily tokers. They just try not to make a big deal out of it in public.
And none of them have cancer and they could all re-grow a limb if it were severed.
Sassy Squatch 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
Let's see, does not being liked by one of Pootie's dumbfuck sycophants bother me? Um.... let's see..... no, not really.

But it's nice to see you making new friends.

Frazod 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
I thought you said you were leaving?
Hootie 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
The best part is several people I do not consider to be good posters have tried this e-ally thing with me not knowing that I fly solo and will call anyone out no matter what kind of "e-friend" we are...always call them how I see them...

Frazod is so desperate to deflect this thread he's trooped up with 2 of the 5 worst posters on this board. And they aren't bad because I don't like them...

They are bad because they add nothing. No humor, no input...just incoherent babble. This isn't me being mean...

I honestly think out of all the 300 regular posters or so we have Tattoo and ROR are 2 of the bottom 5. And those are your 'trolling' partners Frazod.

Congrats man...my goal was to make you look like a dipshit but you took care of that with very little help from me.
Sassy Squatch 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
Hiding something?
Frazod 01:40 PM 06-04-2013
You know, Pootie hates GIFs. You won't be his BFF if you keep this up.
DaFace 01:41 PM 06-04-2013
Hiding something?
Nope. Just not making a big deal of it in public. :-)
Page 306 of 617
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316356406 > Last »
Up