ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 305 of 617
« First < 205255295301302303304305 306307308309315355405 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 01:21 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
You and ROR with Tattoo as your lackey really make quite the team. You've really allied up with some really good...drug abusers? You should feel good. Or high. Or fat (of course)
Or drunk? No, wait, that's you.
DaFace 01:22 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Quite the contrary, I'm delighting in shitting all over this thread. I mean, are you really not picking up on that?
I know you keep saying that, but I guess I don't understand why. There are maybe 4-5 people who seem to enjoy your contributions in this thread, while most think it's either useless clutter (me) or just plain obnoxious.

It's kind of like brand strategy. The most popular brands never mention their competitors - acknowledging them is basically giving them free advertising by saying they're good enough to be considered as an alternative. Less popular brands mention their competitors because they want to be in the picture when people think of the top brands.

Regardless of what you're attempting to do, the perception is that you're butthurt about Hootie and are trying to derail his thread because you're bothered by it.

But whatever you're into. None of it bothers me, which is why I'll now go back to doing something more productive than reading all this nonsense. :-)
Sassy Squatch 01:22 PM 06-04-2013
Good luck with that, you drunken little cumstain.

Plus, it's not like I volunteered to be a prop in your fucktarded little ego blurbs.

If you don't want my attention, sweetheart, don't ask for it.
Oh boy. Do we need a butthurt report form on here.
patteeu 01:22 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's the one Monte Python skit that I can ever remember laughing at. Admittedly, I've rarely watched MP's Flying Circus intentionally.
KC native 01:24 PM 06-04-2013
It's kind of funny that you say these sort of things to others, when you have admitted to smoking dope daily, but have a family. So that basically means you're the pothead version of Pootie, except he only fucks with his own life. What kind of fucking trash gets high around his kid, every day?

Unless some convicted child molesters log on, you might want to refrain from casting stones at, well, pretty much anybody.
frazbob has daddy issues. lol

My kid is above his grade level in every subject and behaves well. He also plays sports. In addition to being a healthy and active 1st grader, he has a great relationship with his mom and DAD.

I can cast stones at whomever I feel like. I know I'm a good parent. I, also, know that you are not a parent (thank god) and that your dad hated you because you were a shitty kid (and now a shitty adult). Go wolf down a dozen hot dogs and buy another gun you fatass male secretary. It might make you feel a little better about yourself today.
Frazod 01:25 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Interesting. I wonder what other bizarre pearls of wisdom you've developed based on your experience.
Okay, here's one - You rush to Saul's defense faster than any man championing any woman in the history of the world. I mean, Gonzo doesn't defend Lumpy a hundredth as much, and they're married.

Do you wish you could be Mrs. Saul? I think that billet's filled.
KC native 01:25 PM 06-04-2013
It's kind of funny that you say these sort of things to others, when you have admitted to smoking dope daily, but have a family. So that basically means you're the pothead version of Pootie, except he only fucks with his own life. What kind of fucking trash gets high around his kid, every day?

Unless some convicted child molesters log on, you might want to refrain from casting stones at, well, pretty much anybody.
Also, meth and weed aren't even in the same ball park fat ass.
Frazod 01:26 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I know you keep saying that, but I guess I don't understand why. There are maybe 4-5 people who seem to enjoy your contributions in this thread, while most think it's either useless clutter (me) or just plain obnoxious.

It's kind of like brand strategy. The most popular brands never mention their competitors - acknowledging them is basically giving them free advertising by saying they're good enough to be considered as an alternative. Less popular brands mention their competitors because they want to be in the picture when people think of the top brands.

Regardless of what you're attempting to do, the perception is that you're butthurt about Hootie and are trying to derail his thread because you're bothered by it.

But whatever you're into. None of it bothers me, which is why I'll now go back to doing something more productive than reading all this nonsense. :-)
Write if you get work.
-King- 01:26 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Bingo.
Frazod 01:27 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
frazbob has daddy issues. lol

My kid is above his grade level in every subject and behaves well. He also plays sports. In addition to being a healthy and active 1st grader, he has a great relationship with his mom and DAD.

I can cast stones at whomever I feel like. I know I'm a good parent. I, also, know that you are not a parent (thank god) and that your dad hated you because you were a shitty kid (and now a shitty adult). Go wolf down a dozen hot dogs and buy another gun you fatass male secretary. It might make you feel a little better about yourself today.
So you do you use fruit punch as bong water for him?
Frazod 01:28 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh boy. Do we need a butthurt report form on here.
Cool. When you're done sucking Pootie's dick, fill one out for me, and I'll sign it.
DaFace 01:29 PM 06-04-2013
Write if you get work.
Huh?
Donger 01:30 PM 06-04-2013
Not Python, but better:

KC native 01:32 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I do think banning Frazod from this thread would be hilarious. He'd have to log out to read all of the rankings that are basically geared towards a new Frazod flaming every day and he'd be so mad...and wouldn't be able to respond with a boxxxxy .gif to show everyone how 'not bothered' he is. That would be epic.
This
Sassy Squatch 01:32 PM 06-04-2013
Cool. When you're done sucking Pootie's dick, fill one out for me, and I'll sign it.
:-) This is pathetically hilarious. All of these internet delinquents calling you a fat slobbish male secretary must have really lowered your self esteem. Its OK though, I think Natives reccomendation of buying your 15th gun might knock it up a bit.
Page 305 of 617
« First < 205255295301302303304305 306307308309315355405 > Last »
Up