ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 303 of 335
« First < 203253293299300301302303 304305306307313 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
raybec 4 10:41 PM 08-11-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's the best one in my view, it really show's the duality of Jaime and it explores the depths of his pain and a slight foreshadow of how he probably sees what his sister just did.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:47 PM 08-11-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
OP updated. I also added actors because they are under orders to not reveal anything so anything they post on Instagram or social media shouldn't have any spoilers.

Everyone cool with it, what do you want change or add?
That looks good to me, reasonable, I can't see why anyone would have a problem with it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:42 AM 08-12-2016
OP updated. I also added actors because they are under orders to not reveal anything so anything they post on Instagram or social media shouldn't have any spoilers.

Everyone cool with it, what do you want change or add?
No issues with the content, but the plural of theory is "theories," not "theory's".
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:46 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That's the best one in my view, it really show's the duality of Jaime and it explores the depths of his pain and a slight foreshadow of how he probably sees what his sister just did.
I really believe Jamie will come out of this and turn out to be one of the guys we all want to see regain his Honor.

Maybe Cercie sends Jamie north to take back Winterfell. Once he get there he meets up with with Jon and helps defeat the white walkers or something.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
No issues with the content, but the plural of theory is "theories," not "theory's".
Changed just for you.:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:14 AM 08-12-2016

[Reply]
RustShack 08:01 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I really believe Jamie will come out of this and turn out to be one of the guys we all want to see regain his Honor.

Maybe Cercie sends Jamie north to take back Winterfell. Once he get there he meets up with with Jon and helps defeat the white walkers or something.
I can't see them trying to "take back Winterfell". They wouldn't win against the North, in the North, especially with the winter.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:17 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Maybe he is referring to multiple personal theorie's.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:32 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

I may be forgetting something, but Jamie has really only done two things I can think of that make him seem like a bad guy. Push Bran out the window and fuck his sister.

Other than that, most of his actions can be pretty easily justified.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:04 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I may be forgetting something, but Jamie has really only done two things I can think of that make him seem like a bad guy. Push Bran out the window and fuck his sister.

He was a pretentious douche early on in the series.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:07 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I may be forgetting something, but Jamie has really only done two things I can think of that make him seem like a bad guy. Push Bran out the window and **** his sister.

Well there was that whole thing of capturing Ned Stark and killing all of his men.

But I agree with you. The way they are redeeming his character is very cool. I think he will be one of the heroes at the end of the series, right after he kills his sister.

When you get right down to it, almost every bad thing he did was because he was seduced by his hot sister.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:08 PM 08-16-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He was a pretentious douche early on in the series.
He is going to have to kill Cersi.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:09 PM 08-16-2016
He is going to have to kill Cersi.
Absolutely.

Then they can call him Queenslayer.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:18 AM 08-17-2016
But will he also kill Tyrion when they see each other. He did say he would if he ever saw him again...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:28 AM 08-17-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But will he also kill Tyrion when they see each other. He did say he would if he ever saw him again...
And that was before Tyrion was The Hand of the Queen...the Queen with dragons...and a large army of barbarian horsemen...

He might change his tune when faced with that situation.
[Reply]
Page 303 of 335
« First < 203253293299300301302303 304305306307313 > Last »
Up