ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 303 of 617
« First < 203253293299300301302303 304305306307313353403 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

DaFace 01:00 PM 06-04-2013
This thread is very sad. I feel kind of bad for you guys.
Dayze 01:01 PM 06-04-2013

Sassy Squatch 01:01 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sure to get people to register
Hootie 01:02 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
why is everyone :-).

I like humor, but it appears to be missing in here.
Does it surprise you? KC Tattoo, ROR and Frazod have taken over the thread. Of course there is not going to be any humor. The best part is, they think they're trolling me. You really can't troll someone who is an infinite amount of times better at trolling.

They've mistaken my lack of paying attention as successful trolling whereas I've just had better things to do the last 36 hours than read 500 posts from 3-5 of the biggest dipshits on this site who are envious of my ability to direct threads and successfully stir the put just enough to create intrigue rather than total boredom those band of retards have bestowed upon us.
Hootie 01:02 PM 06-04-2013
Don't lump me in with them.
-King- 01:03 PM 06-04-2013
Even Hamas and Deez said that Hooties rankings were funny. I really don't understand why Frazod, Raised on Meth, and Tattoo can't get over themselves. You don't like Hootie? Fine. You don't have to click on the thread.
Saul Good 01:04 PM 06-04-2013
Why is it that people get banned from threads for trolling them, but nothing is being done here when a couple of posters have spent weeks with hundreds of troll-posts?
DaFace 01:04 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Don't lump me in with them.
I'm not.
patteeu 01:05 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
So are you a Monty Python fan, patty?

Before you answer, remember that Saul isn't. That might help you decide.
I've never really liked Monty Python much. Saul sounds pretty smart.

If you and ROR tried to recreate the Laurel and Hardy duo, which one would you be?

DaFace 01:06 PM 06-04-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Why is it that people get banned from threads for trolling them, but nothing is being done here when a couple of posters have spent weeks with hundreds of troll-posts?
Eh, I dunno. This thread was kind of a troll of sorts from the beginning. That's different than people acting like asses in threads about horrific events or trolling a good discussion thread about football. Plus, most of the mods aren't huge Hootie fans...
Donger 01:06 PM 06-04-2013
I know what this thread needs! Post your favorite Monty Python scene!

Rasputin 01:07 PM 06-04-2013
Does it surprise you? KC Tattoo, ROR and Frazod have taken over the thread. Of course there is not going to be any humor. The best part is, they think they're trolling me. You really can't troll someone who is an infinite amount of times better at trolling.

They've mistaken my lack of paying attention as successful trolling whereas I've just had better things to do the last 36 hours than read 500 posts from 3-5 of the biggest dipshits on this site who are envious of my ability to direct threads and successfully stir the put just enough to create intrigue rather than total boredom those band of retards have bestowed upon us.

Frazod 01:07 PM 06-04-2013

:-)

Wonderful post, Pootie. These really make my day. I give it 9 POOTIES.

Tell us all again how none of this is bothering you. :-)
patteeu 01:09 PM 06-04-2013

I bet he will, after you post 20 or 30 more boxxy images and monty python vids to show us how it's not bothering you.
DaFace 01:10 PM 06-04-2013

So to make this clear, not paying attention = annoyed while 250 posts in the thread = ambivalence? You have a strange way of looking at the world.
Page 303 of 617
« First < 203253293299300301302303 304305306307313353403 > Last »
Up