ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 300 of 660
« First < 200250290296297298299300 301302303304310350400 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 02-23-2009
Whatever. I can deal with kids as long as I'm getting laid.
[Reply]
Delano 08:40 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
She has birthed a child. We're dealing with a true MILF.
Ahh, brah. You got it made in the shade.
[Reply]
Delano 08:42 PM 02-23-2009
Honestly, every latin MILF I have been involved with has a negative body image. Whether they are smoking hot with like one stretch mark or not.

That is an easy exploit since you have recently lost weight. You can relate if she throws up that last speed bump on the pussy super speedway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 02-23-2009
What sort of speed bump?
[Reply]
Delano 09:17 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
What sort of speed bump?
The negative body image...

Multiple objections can come from such a condition. But hey, you are a little shy about your body too, so you just relate for 30 seconds and then break her. Unless you prematurely ejaculate.
[Reply]
luv 09:21 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
The negative body image...

Multiple objections can come from such a condition. But hey, you are a little shy about your body too, so you just relate for 30 seconds and then break her. Unless you prematurely ejaculate.
If you know a chick is insecure about her body, the key is to make her feel comfortable. Don't make too big of a deal out of it, but definitely compliment her on it.
[Reply]
Delano 09:23 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
If you know a chick is insecure about her body, the key is to make her feel comfortable. Don't make too big of a deal out of it, but definitely compliment her on it.
This. Clayton shows off some of his remaining fat suit and she feels comfortable.

I think a horny MILF is the perfect landing pad for our hero.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:33 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:

I think a horny MILF is the perfect landing pad for our hero.

[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:56 PM 02-23-2009
Actually definitely better not to compliment her on her body especially if she does look good. I kinda like if she asks to act like I hadn't really thought about it then give her a slow look over and say well.........

Then make her drag anything further out of me. Like I'm just not sure how you'll look without clothes? Will I be pleasantly surprised?
[Reply]
The Buddha 09:57 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Actually definitely better not to compliment her on her body especially if she does look good. I kinda like if she asks to act like I hadn't really thought about it then give her a slow look over and say well.........

Then make her drag anything further out of me. Like I'm just not sure how you'll look without clothes? Will I be pleasantly surprised?
I personally don't tell women they're hot. If I'm asking you out and whatnot, it should be a given. I don't know if women go for this or not. But I don't like just buttering women up. It seems like whenever I'm nice and give compliments, I end up becoming their emotional tampon, and best friend. Uh... no.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 02-23-2009
Tell she's hot when you're baows deep.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:01 PM 02-23-2009

It's better to compliment a girl about something other than looks. For example, compliment what she's wearing or her hairstyle. Leave the looks for later.
[Reply]
luv 10:12 PM 02-23-2009

I was thinking after the clothes are off, hon. Make her feel good about herself.
[Reply]
The Buddha 10:16 PM 02-23-2009
I was thinking after the clothes are off, hon. Make her feel good about herself.
Really? What if she is kinda arrogant about her body? Then should you tell her she has a big ass?

I'm kidding. But I don't ever compliment a girl on her looks. I don't see them telling me I'm hot, so screw em!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 PM 02-23-2009
Originally Posted by The Buddha:
Really? What if she is kinda arrogant about her body?
Do you enjoy being submissive in bed? Worship her ass. But not until the sex begins. Treat her as your sex queen.
[Reply]
Page 300 of 660
« First < 200250290296297298299300 301302303304310350400 > Last »
Up