ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 300 of 2138
« First < 200250290296297298299300 3013023033043103504008001300 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
crazycoffey 01:48 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Bob Dole wandered off for 30 minutes or so, so it wasn't Bob Dole.

Bob Dole doesn't mess around... You piss Bob Dole off, you go to -1000 in one fell swoop.

there you are, we were (well, I was) worried that you were lost in that fatal texas timeframe 7:00-7:30...
luv 01:48 AM 01-20-2007
Story time...

I was cleaning out my fishtank today. I carried the filter over to the counter by the sink. Just then, my phone rings. I go to get the phone, but I don't pay attention to where the plug to the filter is at on the floor. I stepped right on it. Hurt like a bitch. I checked my foot. No open wounds. I checked the plug. Tongs still in tact. I'm at work tonight when I notice the bottom of my foot is starting to hurt. Finally, I take my shoe and sock off, and there is a big ol' nasty square bruise on the bottom of my foot.

No moral or point to the story. Just wanted to share about my boo-boo.
Halfcan 01:49 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by ImmodiumAD:
4th is the shit when it comes to graphics and photoshop
Yep, with my brains and his talent-we could make a fortune!!
crazycoffey 01:49 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
Story time...

I was cleaning out my fishtank today. I carried the filter over to the counter by the sink. Just then, my phone rings. I go to get the phone, but I don't pay attention to where the plug to the filter is at on the floor. I stepped right on it. Hurt like a bitch. I checked my foot. No open wounds. I checked the plug. Tongs still in tact. I'm at work tonight when I notice the bottom of my foot is starting to hurt. Finally, I take my shoe and sock off, and there is a big ol' nasty square bruise on the bottom of my foot.

you had me at "fishtank"
luv 01:50 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
you had me at "fishtank"
I lead such an exciting life, I know.
crazycoffey 01:51 AM 01-20-2007

Run away!!! They're coming
with the anti-freeze!!

oh, come on, this is funny people.....

ok, I'm drunk, I think I just pissed myself and I should go to bed.

I only wanted to get to 1500.
ImmodiumAD 01:51 AM 01-20-2007
Story time...

Thanks for sharing that..I once got stung by 15 yellow jackets..that hurt like a bitch..and the itching afterwards drove me crazy..
Halfcan 01:51 AM 01-20-2007
Story time...

Nice story but you will get more attention if you SHOW your boo-boos instead. :-)
crazycoffey 01:51 AM 01-20-2007
I lead such an exciting life, I know.

don't we all
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:51 AM 01-20-2007
The VGA output from my laptop isn't working. I took my laptop apart and tried to see if there was a way I could resolder the joints if they were cracked. I got a little too much solder on one of the joints and it was causing the laptop to shortout before the mobo could post, so I had to take the mf apart again, desolder it, and put it back together. Still no VGA out for the upstairs LCD TV, however....I'll just have to buy a long VGA + audio cable from monoprice :-)
crazycoffey 01:52 AM 01-20-2007
(61.19 posts per day)

Yes, I passed 60/day.
ImmodiumAD 01:53 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins:
The VGA output from my laptop isn't working. I took my laptop apart and tried to see if there was a way I could resolder the joints if they were cracked. I got a little too much solder on one of the joints and it was causing the laptop to shortout before the mobo could post, so I had to take the mf apart again, desolder it, and put it back together. Still no VGA out for the upstairs LCD TV, however....I'll just have to buy a long VGA + audio cable from monoprice :-)
How is the memory and motherboard working??
luv 01:53 AM 01-20-2007
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Nice story but you will get more attention if you SHOW your boo-boos instead. :-)
You wanna see a picture of a bruise on the bottom of my foot?
crazycoffey 01:55 AM 01-20-2007
You wanna see a picture of a bruise on the bottom of my foot?

you had me at "wanna see a picture"
Halfcan 01:55 AM 01-20-2007
(61.19 posts per day)

Yes, I passed 60/day.
So you are the one slowing down the server! :-)
Page 300 of 2138
« First < 200250290296297298299300 3013023033043103504008001300 > Last »
Up