Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
golfindude 12:48 PM 04-03-2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMs2FC4ImIY
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:48 PM 04-03-2023
It is absolutely bizarre to me that anybody would be bitching this hard about some girl trash talking a trash talker after winning a championship. Society has gone soft.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:49 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It is absolutely bizarre to me that anybody would be bitching this hard about some girl trash talking a trash talker after winning a championship. Society has gone soft.
It’s as bizarre as people bitching about billionaires subsidizing a league.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:52 PM 04-03-2023
Meh, it's sports. And even further than that, it's hoops.

I couldn't give any less of a fuck about trash talking on the court. Sports need a little drama. Especially for a sport that gets zero attention, ever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
It’s as bizarre as people bitching about billionaires subsidizing a league.
the most bizarre thing in this thread is people stumping for the WNBA :-)

you bring up BS around here you get called on it, deal with it cupcake
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:04 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the most bizarre thing in this thread is people stumping for the WNBA :-)

you bring up BS around here you get called on it, deal with it cupcake
This is basically you and everyone complaining about how billionaires spend their money on a league that doesn't cause any harm or burden to others.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:05 PM 04-03-2023
This is basically you and everyone complaining about how billionaires spend their money on a league that doesn't cause any harm or burden to others.

It's fine if they play but don't bitch if nobody watches and you make peanuts.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:07 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
And that is the problem. The narrative is pushed upon people: watch us or you are a sexist.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:08 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I agree, I do think it's a silly argument for WNBA players demanding to be paid comparably to NBA players. They don't draw nearly the same revenue.

I also think it's stupid that the WNBA until recently fined teams for chartering private flights.

I don't give a shit if anyone watches the WNBA or not. You or anyone else has the choice not to. But bitching about how people spend their own private money on a league that no one forces anyone to watch is stupid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:16 PM 04-03-2023
I'm not complaining. You have your head way up your ass though. We're just trying to remove it for you.
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:19 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
No. She just looks like Ben Stiller.

LOL. So you agree she looks mannish.....The caping for her is funny though.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:20 PM 04-03-2023
I'm not complaining. You have your head way up your ass though. We're just trying to remove it for you.
The willfully blind always refuse to see.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:21 PM 04-03-2023
This is your post on the matter.

You're literally bitching about it because you don't like it.

average attendance for a WNBA game is about 5k and that's being generous

the league is subsidized by the NBA to stay afloat

it's nothing more than a grift for feminists with delusions of grandeur

one player ain't saving shit

[Reply]
jd1020 01:22 PM 04-03-2023
I agree, I do think it's a silly argument for WNBA players demanding to be paid comparably to NBA players. They don't draw nearly the same revenue.
Pretty sure on a percentage of revenue basis the women actually make more than the men, same goes for the USA womens soccer team. And they are still bitching about making less than men. It's just plain toxic feminism and very few have the balls to spit it out for fear of being cancelled. They would be much better off asking the question "why?" and taking accountability, but they just want more handouts. Might even draw in more fans if they weren't nagging bitches.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:28 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Pretty sure on a percentage of revenue basis the women actually make more than the men, same goes for the USA womens soccer team. And they are still bitching about making less than men. It's just plain toxic feminism and very few have the balls to spit it out for fear of being cancelled. They would be much better off asking the question "why?" and taking accountability, but they just want more handouts. Might even draw in more fans if they weren't nagging bitches.
I think USA women's soccer team argument is a bit different, though. Men got paid way more and have performed way worse internationally while women got paid nothing or way less if they advanced or won more games or won the World Cup.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 141
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up