ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 32
« First < 202627282930 3132 >
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
ghak99 09:44 PM 01-21-2024
I bet he's going to be hurting in the morning. Dude looked like he put one on tonight.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:23 PM 01-21-2024
One of the best parts about winning playoff games is mainlining all the Chiefs content for the next week. Inject the New Heights podcast, Nick Wright on First Things First, Almost Entirely Sports, Arrowhead Pride, Skip Bayless boohooing, Stephen A ranting, hell, even Fescoe—I want ALL OF IT!!!
[Reply]
ghak99 11:25 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
One of the best parts about winning playoff games is mainlining all the Chiefs content for the next week. Inject the New Heights podcast, Nick Wright on First Things First, Almost Entirely Sports, Arrowhead Pride, Skip Bayless boohooing, Stephen A ranting, hell, even Fescoe—I want ALL OF IT!!!
If you like Nick Wright you need to watch the tiktok of him watching the game end.
[Reply]
luv 09:09 AM 01-23-2024
Tomorrow's episode should be a lot of fun.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:11 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
If you like Nick Wright you need to watch the tiktok of him watching the game end.
He's a great fan, one of us.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:12 AM 01-23-2024
Gotta admit Jason jumping out of that suite and sticking the landing on a bunch of ice wearing a pair of Tims was impressive. Only thing better would have been some stupid drunk Bills fan trying to fight him.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:18 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Updated OP
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Gotta admit Jason jumping out of that suite and sticking the landing on a bunch of ice wearing a pair of Tims was impressive. Only thing better would have been some stupid drunk Bills fan trying to fight him.
And then leaping up back into the suite that was shoulder high of the security guards like it was nothing. Even the NFL "fatties" are damn good athletes.
[Reply]
wazu 05:42 PM 01-24-2024
I don't watch this every week but wanted to hear Jason's story from the game. Pretty good stuff. One interesting moment - Travis basically made a public apology to Mecole Hardman, blaming himself for the fumble because he said the guy who forced it was his to block. I still blame Hardman, but thought it was a pretty great high-character moment for Travis.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:46 PM 01-24-2024
"I think the problem was I switched from Miller to Labatt"

No, Jason - I think the problem was the bowling ball shots in the parking lot, buddy.

We've all been there. "Shit, I knew I shouldn't have had that cigarette in the parking lot..." I spent a long time trying to convince myself it was the single Marlboro I smoked with my buddy at the bar that had me throwing up and hungover the next morning.

Turns out it was probably the tequila. Live and learn...
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:28 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I don't watch this every week but wanted to hear Jason's story from the game. Pretty good stuff. One interesting moment - Travis basically made a public apology to Mecole Hardman, blaming himself for the fumble because he said the guy who forced it was his to block. I still blame Hardman, but thought it was a pretty great high-character moment for Travis.
Travis should be blaming himself for not telling Mecole over and over before the play that it's first down so DO NOT REACH OUT.

This is like when Reid tried to cover for Skyy by saying his arm was tugged on the long pass against Denver.

You can tell these guys must be insecure basket cases with zero confidence, because they need overwhelming support and coddling from their coaches and teammates.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:51 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"I think the problem was I switched from Miller to Labatt"

No, Jason - I think the problem was the bowling ball shots in the parking lot, buddy.

We've all been there. "Shit, I knew I shouldn't have had that cigarette in the parking lot..." I spent a long time trying to convince myself it was the single Marlboro I smoked with my buddy at the bar that had me throwing up and hungover the next morning.

Turns out it was probably the tequila. Live and learn...
Yeah it made me laugh.

Dude tied one on HARD and the. Proceeded to break it down like a normal football activity.

It was worth the time.
[Reply]
wazu 10:54 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Travis should be blaming himself for not telling Mecole over and over before the play that it's first down so DO NOT REACH OUT.

This is like when Reid tried to cover for Skyy by saying his arm was tugged on the long pass against Denver.

You can tell these guys must be insecure basket cases with zero confidence, because they need overwhelming support and coddling from their coaches and teammates.
Dead on. Holy shit fuck Mecole Hardman forever. Probably my least favorite Chief of all time and I mean it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

What would you have Kelce do? Trash a teammate right before the AFCCG?
[Reply]
wazu 11:12 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What would you have Kelce do? Trash a teammate right before the AFCCG?
Nobody suggested he should do that. Travis is just being a great guy and great teammate. Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact hat his teammate sucks.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 32
« First < 202627282930 3132 >
Up