ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 74
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Spott 08:45 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't have a problem with shaking hands. I'll just do what I have always done, wash my hands before I touch my mouth or eat.
I never liked handshakes that much anyways. I was never worried about the germ part, it was more of that awkwardness of not knowing if the other person has a death grip or if they have the exact opposite, and then you end up being the one with death grip.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:47 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I don’t know how things are done where you are? Where I reside men shake hands on deals instead of signing paper . I expect they wash said hands after taking a shit. I realize this plague changes things ,however I don’t see handshake going away. I carry a spray bottle of 99 percent alcohol spray the hell out of everything including my hands . I hope like hell that it kills the bugs?
Different line of work I guess , when you work in a hospital shaking hands is not the norm. You tested positive for Gonorrhea, let's shake on it.( I know that is not how you get STDs but still not very inviting)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:50 AM 05-13-2020
If George could see us now...

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:51 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I don’t know how things are done where you are? Where I reside men shake hands on deals instead of signing paper . I expect they wash said hands after taking a shit. I realize this plague changes things ,however I don’t see handshake going away. I carry a spray bottle of 99 percent alcohol spray the hell out of everything including my hands . I hope like hell that it kills the bugs?
Use 70 percent--it works better because it takes longer to evaporate--more residence time on the surface = better at killing bugs.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:06 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Use 70 percent--it works better because it takes longer to evaporate--more residence time on the surface = better at killing bugs.
Learn something new everyday.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:19 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Learn something new everyday.
Yeah, it's really counterintuitive.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:20 AM 05-13-2020
Yeah, it's really counterintuitive.
And yet it makes sense.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:30 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I mean most the other Epidemiologist around the world , what organization are your referring to?
CDC, WHO and many many more.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:53 AM 05-13-2020
I'm still going to do the Italian greeting of a kiss on each cheek. :-)

Can you imagine the amount of spray from screaming fans mouths at a sporting event.
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 05-13-2020
Screw that. Just double the quantity.

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 12:13 PM 05-13-2020

From NFL Now on @nflnetwork: The NFL has maintained a competitive balance for all teams in the spring but they might have to adjust that come fall if a select few states won't allow stadiums to open. pic.twitter.com/5sYRCacETZ

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) May 13, 2020

[Reply]
stumppy 12:16 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Screw that. Just double the quantity.

:-)
Or get one of those little misting fans and fill it with 99%. Of course it could turn into a mini flamethrower real quick but at least you'd be sterile.:-)
[Reply]
Monticore 12:17 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
CDC, WHO and many many more.
So you are disagreeing with him based on perception of an agenda and not his education, clinical reasoning or science
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 04:50 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
As someone who's watched WWE without fans a few times, it is ass, completely changes the product.
I've actually enjoyed it, cut dowm on runtimes, and the cinematic specialty matches from Titan Towers have been great. I enjoyed every match @MITB & Raw was actually entertaining the following night as well. When all this goes back to normal & WWE is no longer forced to be creative, I hope they still continue to do the cinematic specialty matches from Titan Towers or other locations.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:58 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
So you are disagreeing with him based on perception of an agenda and not his education, clinical reasoning or science
Like you're not agreeing for an agenda.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 74
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up