ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 103
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:16 PM 04-29-2019
I'd prefer we use these picks he's 'wasting' the way he has: to get players they have targeted. That is a much preferable approach to me than the conservative, 'safe' approach the team has used for most of its history. That being to sit and wait and pick from whatever was left by the teams in front of us. Be aggressive and go for what you want.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:18 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
That's the one part of Veach that I don't really care for... He is so impatient to wait for the player to fall to him, so he wastes picks with his aggressiveness... The only time it worked out is when Dorsey went and pulled the trigger on Mahomes, otherwise he wastes picks - left and right.
See: the post directly before yours :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 02:19 PM 04-29-2019
That's the one part of Veach that I don't really care for... He is so impatient to wait for the player to fall to him, so he wastes picks with his aggressiveness... The only time it worked out is when Dorsey went and pulled the trigger on Mahomes, otherwise he wastes picks - left and right.
Really? I thought Veach was much more patient in this draft. I was all but convinced the guy would trade up into the upper 2nd rd but he ended up only giving up a 5th to trade up 5 spots.

I wouldn’t put that all on him either. He has just a little bit of pressure to get their top receiver bc some dumbass is in trouble.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 04-29-2019
Why the fuck anybody faults Veach for being aggressive is beyond me.

This is your new Chiefs. Our HC is aggressive. Our QB is aggressive. Our GM is aggressive.

You want passive, then go find another fucking team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:25 PM 04-29-2019
If the Hill shit never goes down......then I truly believe that we would have Murphy, Greedy or Rock Ya-Sin on this roster right now. Veach would have traded as far up as he needed to....to get one of those three.

Hill fucked this team completely.
[Reply]
Warrick 02:25 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
See: the post directly before yours :-)
That's why I wrote that last statement... He wanted to trade an extra pick for Thompson. I'm good with the Hardman pick even though I think he could of kept that 5th rounder because everyone knew we were going to pick up a speed WR, whether it be Brown or Hardman. I kind of chalked that up to being Tyreek's fault, not so much Veach. And yes this draft was better than last year as far as patients goes, but last year was horrible... Look what he gave up for Speaks etc.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:30 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why the **** anybody faults Veach for being aggressive is beyond me.

This is your new Chiefs. Our HC is aggressive. Our QB is aggressive. Our GM is aggressive.

You want passive, then go find another ****ing team.
That 5th rounder this year didn't amount to anything- we signed several guys after the draft that have the same talent as what we could have had.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:32 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If the Hill shit never goes down......then I truly believe that we would have Murphy, Greedy or Rock Ya-Sin on this roster right now. Veach would have traded as far up as he needed to....to get one of those three.

Hill ****ed this team completely.
This! Plus it put a black cloud over the entire draft. Every time they mentioned the Chiefs they acted like our entire team was guilty.
[Reply]
Warrick 02:32 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why the **** anybody faults Veach for being aggressive is beyond me.

You want passive, then go find another ****ing team.
Nobody is looking for him to be passive, just stop wasting vaulable picks to acquire players via draft or trades, and quit giving players away for pennies on the dollar.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:34 PM 04-29-2019
Nobody is looking for him to be passive, just stop wasting vaulable picks to acquire players via draft or trades, and quit giving players away for pennies on the dollar.
You’re a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Warrick 02:36 PM 04-29-2019
"You’re a ****ing idiot."

That's funny I always felt the same way about you... There's tons of examples!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:40 PM 04-29-2019
Silly.

I think Hardman can be the best WR in this class long term based on his fit here. They obviously had to trade up to get him given what we’ve heard about other teams wanting him, and Hill forced their hand to some degree.

Giving up one measly 5th round pick to secure our scheme with the deep threat that it needs is a bad deal? C’mon now. This offense with Mahomes running the show needs a true field stretcher and Hardman could be our DeSean Jackson.

Maybe that 5th round pick would have been okay, but we needed this WR badly in a post Tyreek Hill world.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:41 PM 04-29-2019
Is Warrick a troll or just a dumbass?
[Reply]
Warrick 02:43 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Silly.

I think Hardman can be the best WR in this class long term based on his fit here. They obviously had to trade up to get him given what we’ve heard about other teams wanting him, and Hill forced their hand to some degree.

Giving up one measly 5th round pick to secure our scheme with the deep threat that it needs is a bad deal? C’mon now. This offense with Mahomes running the show needs a true field stretcher and Hardman could be our DeSean Jackson.

Maybe that 5th round pick would have been okay, but we needed this WR badly in a post Tyreek Hill world.
I already explained that I wasn't upset about the Hardman pick and why...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:43 PM 04-29-2019
"You’re a ****ing idiot."

That's funny I always felt the same way about you... There's tons of examples!
staylor has strong opinions but a fucking idiot he is not. You live and breathe but a fucking idiot you are. It's science.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 103
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Up