ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:33 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
we're are going too win, I thank
Yarp.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:19 AM 11-16-2018
Man... I’m a big Chris Simms fan and I love listening to him and Lefkoe, but boy did they say some stupid shit in their latest pod.

Talking about what team they give the edge to at different positions—get this. They both gave the Rams the edge at linebacker, and they even said they were including Ford/Houston in that.. :-) They also gave them the edge at special teams coaching.

They picked the Rams at almost every single spot.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:23 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
If Bosa gets back with LA they could present some issues.
You'd think so, but im not sure they have the team speed. This is why Reek goes off on 'em everytime.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:24 AM 11-16-2018
I'm more confident we win this game than i've ever been.

Matter of fact, i wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs are in complete control the whole game.

I think our corners matchup well with their receivers. They don't have a game breaking TE. And have they faced a pass rush like ours?

MY biggest concern is Gurley catching passes out of the backfield.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:27 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You'd think so, but im not sure they have the team speed. This is why Reek goes off on 'em everytime.
Chargers have to get over the mental hurdle against KC. Until they actually do win, I’m not convinced they really believe that they can. They just don’t seem to play the same vs. the Chiefs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:28 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm more confident we win this game than i've ever been.

Matter of fact, i wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs are in complete control the whole game.

I think our corners matchup well with their receivers. They don't have a game breaking TE. And have they faced a pass rush like ours?

MY biggest concern is Gurley catching passes out of the backfield.
I’d just shade the FS to Cooks and get physical with Woods/new slot WR. See if Goff can handle the heat that may or may not be coming at him.

Their best chance is to run Gurley 25-30 times imo and have 6+ ypc, chewing clock.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Man... I’m a big Chris Simms fan and I love listening to him and Lefkoe, but boy did they say some stupid shit in their latest pod.

Talking about what team they give the edge to at different positions—get this. They both gave the Rams the edge at linebacker, and they even said they were including Ford/Houston in that.. :-) They also gave them the edge at special teams coaching.

They picked the Rams at almost every single spot.
That is embarrassingly dumb :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 11:36 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’d just shade the FS to Cooks and get physical with Woods/new slot WR. See if Goff can handle the heat that may or may not be coming at him.

Their best chance is to run Gurley 25-30 times imo and have 6+ ypc, chewing clock.
I fully expect them to do just that unless they get behind by a couple scores. If they do it's not going to be pretty.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:41 AM 11-16-2018
Morse out again.....
[Reply]
RunKC 11:46 AM 11-16-2018
Really sick of the McVay hype. It’s astonishing that the media says McVay is a better offensive coach than Andy.

MCVAY HAS COPIED ANDY’S PLAYS AFTER HE IMPLEMENTED THEM AND MADE THEM POPULAR

I just want to scream that truth to every damn moron that doesn’t get it.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:56 AM 11-16-2018
Watkins is out today after being limited yesterday...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:57 AM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Watkins is out today after being limited yesterday...

Hopefully he can play Monday night.
[Reply]
Buckweath 12:49 PM 11-16-2018
I used to have this game as a L. Now not so sure anymore.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:54 PM 11-16-2018
He'll play.
[Reply]
chinaski 12:55 PM 11-16-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I've watched a few games.. They barely beat Seattle twice, Green Bay, the Broncos, and lost to the Saints. Have you looked at their schedule???
You do have a point...

No argument. And I also agree that McVay has copied, or at least appeared to have copied, a lot of Reid's plays.

That said, they are a good football team. Or as somebody pointed out earlier, 'Football Collective'
[Reply]
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up