ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 42
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:07 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Have Alex sit the year and watch Mahomes. The amount that Alex can gain by watching Patrick play can do wonders for his career.
Best post of the thread.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:25 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Best post of the thread.
And it's dead-on true.
[Reply]
milkman 09:43 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And it's dead-on true.
Not really.

The only thing he could learn is that Mahomes has the kind of arm talent that he can only dream of.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:44 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Not really.

The only thing he could learn is that Mahomes has the kind of arm talent that he can only dream of.
:-)

High Five.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:52 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Trump is done!
Yea... we heard a lot of the this time last year...:-)
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:58 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol at the Alex Smith haters acting like our defense was the Seahawks defense of 2013-2014. Our D wasn't that good.

Our offense and Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith did their part. Our offense wasn't great but they certainly did a good job not turning the ball over and were clutch at several times during the season.

It took Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith a while to reach his peak. Havging 7 different OCs in 7 different years will do that to you. I am talking about his peak which is from 2011-Present. He has won more playoff games in that time than we have in the last 25-years. Think about that for a second.

We are lucky to have Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith on his team. He's the ultimate game manager.

#SmittyIsAWinner
I actually like alex, but this guy :-)

I at least get sandy's takes, he loves alex and won't quit him, lol posting that, but at least he brings concrete facts to the discussion every now and then...

You seem to be infatuated with coming up with terrible nicknames for Smith...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:59 PM 08-19-2017
I would understand some of the yahoos on hear call for Mahommes to start if Alex was struggling... Do you realize he was 8-9 for 83 yards? Mahommes will be the man soon enough and a year of learning will do him good. I am a PMII fan and he is the future, he just needs to marinate for a year and Alex is better right now.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:02 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I would understand some of the yahoos on hear call for Mahommes to start if Alex was struggling... Do you realize he was 8-9 for 83 yards? Mahommes will be the man soon enough and a year of learning will do him good. I am a PMII fan and he is the future, he just needs to marinate for a year and Alex is better right now.
What would he learn on the sideline that he wouldn't learn starting?
[Reply]
penbrook 10:10 PM 08-19-2017
Trump 2020!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:15 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Trump 2020!
I agree! Winning and MAGA!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:16 PM 08-19-2017
Check your meter. BCD has been a Trump/Mahomes man from day one.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:17 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
What would he learn on the sideline that he wouldn't learn starting?
This statement shows your lack of football knowledge and how players develop. It also helps explain some of your posts. PMII is the future, just as Aaron Rogers was for the Packers.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:23 PM 08-19-2017
This statement shows your lack of football knowledge and how players develop. It also helps explain some of your posts. PMII is the future, just as Aaron Rogers was for the Packers.
Prior to one year ago, I was told by every "football expert" on this site that teams don't draft QB's high to sit them. It just isn't done!

Whatever.

In the case of Mahomes, you can't put a hard and fast rule down because he has already demonstrated that he is going to take your rule, bend it over, and fuck it right in its ass.

Mark it:

The Kid is taking over this season. I don't know when and I don't know how, but you can bet your ass its going down.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:24 PM 08-19-2017
I actually believe it's the contrary, and Clay and countless others on here have showed numerous stats to show this. Everyone says Aaron Rodgers but he was learning from Brett Favre lol not Alex Smith. When Alex can hold Brett's jockstrap then you can make the comparison. The people who started Peyton Manning and countless other year one QBs must not have near the knowledge of you and your endless wisdom :-) Go to bed you're drunk.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:29 PM 08-19-2017
I agree! Winning and MAGA!
Yep! Liberalism should be a mental disorder
[Reply]
Page 30 of 42
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up