ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 210
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
loochy 01:44 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Ok, here's a rumor I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend who has Chiefs connections (which of course makes it nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumor). However, it does have the ring of something that might actually be true. Here's the "story"....

Apparently, Hill and his girlfriend argued quite a bit in the past and in fact the police were called to the residence a few weeks before this incident. Anyway, the day of the incident, they again got into another argument. This time it related to the fact that she said she was leaving him and going to take the kid with her. Obviously he wanted to be around his kid, so he was upset. Anyway, the argument apparently escalated and then she dropped the bombshell on him: it wasn't his kid, and furthermore the father was a "buddy" of his who he had invited over on prior occasions to stay with them. I guess emotions got the better of Hill and this was when he headlocked/choked her and such.

Hmmmmmm....not sure what to make of this, and like I said, it's simply a rumor, but it does kinda makes sense with what Hill was saying about choosing better friends, and it does lend some credence to an unfortunate emotional over-reaction (to say the least). Nonetheless, to find out that it's not your kid, and then find out that it was your "buddy's" kid, well, that's gotta be a little hard to digest.

Additionally, the provider of this story also said that Hill's background had indicated that he was a good guy, well liked, no drugs, etc.

Whoa! Not suggesting that this "clears" the kid of wrong-doings, but if this was more or less what happened, it does provide a bit of ammunition for a......ummmmm....."abnormal" reaction? It also might provide a little background as to why Dorsey/Reid said they couldn't/wouldn't comment further as it is a bit of a messy story involving folks not associated with the Chiefs.

Anyway, make what you like of this rumor. Just thought I'd share what I heard today.
White trash! I bet he wears stained wife-beaters and shops at Wal Mart.
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:51 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Choking the baby momma wasn't the first incident.

Apparently, not his baby mama......"Tyreek, you are NOT the father!!"

How would you feel if you found out that I am currently doing......er......I mean....oops....was hypothetically doing ya girl? She told me not to tell you, damn....
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:58 PM 05-03-2016
I can hear her now...."Tah reek, it's not even yers, it's Billay Bob's...See, I was at his trailer one naahhght...."
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:00 PM 05-03-2016

Did Tyreek Hill delete his Twitter account and start another one, because that screen shot is not from his current Twitter account?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:02 PM 05-03-2016
Of course it wasn't.

You don't go from upstanding guy who respects women to choking out your girlfriend and punching her in the face.

The guy had at least dabbled in abusing women in the past.

We've all been angry and most of us have been damn angry at a woman. I'm betting that most of us have never laid a hand on one. It takes a certain sort of piece of shit to get there and you have to have that element pretty much ingrained in you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:03 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
If he has a DV incident, cut him and that is that. Nobody else has to lose their jobs. HE is the one that would be in trouble and blew his chance. That is strictly up to Tyreek. You would think we drafted Ike Turner and Lawrence Phillips all rolled into one.
Phillips and Turner?

What the fuck man? Only black dudes can beat women?

Racist.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:05 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Phillips and Turner?

What the **** man? Only black dudes can beat women?

Racist.

I heard Ricky Ricardo beat the shit out of Lucy on the regular
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:07 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Did Tyreek Hill delete his Twitter account and start another one, because that screen shot is not from his current Twitter account?
He has a new FB account. I don't know where/how the OSU blog got the screengrab from that account but I see little reason to doubt it's veracity.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:13 PM 05-03-2016
Wonder what the thought process was in picking this loser. He better be Hester/Hall or the risk/reward wasn't worth it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:13 PM 05-03-2016

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:14 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by Meatloaf:
Nonetheless, to find out that it's not your kid, and then find out that it was your "buddy's" kid, well, that's gotta be a little hard to digest
This happened to a good friend of mine way back in 1999. He and his ex-wife couldn't stop bangin', even though they were divorced and both had significant others all the time. One day, she announces that she's pregnant with their child and is moving back home to Hawaii. Even though he had a lot of opportunity in LA, he followed suit because he wanted to raise the child.

So, he's in Hawaii for three years, meets a girl and the wife gets re-married. She moves to Louisiana, while my friend and his girlfriend again follow suit. They were there at the onset of Katrina when they all decided to move to Missouri.

The ex-wife divorces the guy and quickly marries another guy (I think she's been married like 7 or 8 times). My friend had enough and took her to court in order to get full custody. During the trial, she said "The baby's not even yours!". Six weeks later, a DNA test confirmed that it was not his child.

The guy moved to three different states, gave up careers and jobs to be near a child he thought was his and spent 7 years of his life taking care of her. Did he react violently? Absolutely not. He and the girl packed up and headed back to Cali. He still keeps in touch with the girl he thought was his daughter and she still calls him dad to this day.

Not everyone is a fucking lunatic psycho.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 02:17 PM 05-03-2016
Here's an interesting article on Chiefs Digest regarding the vetting the Chiefs did on Hill:

http://www.chiefsdigest.com/chiefs-v...yne-county-da/

Sounds like he was pretty clean prior to this incident, and that he handled his transgression about as well as you could.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 02:20 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This happened to a good friend of mine way back in 1999. He and his ex-wife couldn't stop bangin', even though they were divorced and both had significant others all the time. One day, she announces that she's pregnant with their child and is moving back home to Hawaii. Even though he had a lot of opportunity in LA, he followed suit because he wanted to raise the child.

So, he's in Hawaii for three years, meets a girl and the wife gets re-married. She moves to Louisiana, while my friend and his girlfriend again follow suit. They were there at the onset of Katrina when they all decided to move to Missouri.

The ex-wife divorces the guy and quickly marries another guy (I think she's been married like 7 or 8 times). My friend had enough and took her to court in order to get full custody. During the trial, she said "The baby's not even yours!". Six weeks later, a DNA test confirmed that it was not his child.

The guy moved to three different states, gave up careers and jobs to be near a child he thought was his and spent 7 years of his life taking care of her. Did he react violently? Absolutely not. He and the girl packed up and headed back to Cali. He still keeps in touch with the girl he thought was his daughter and she still calls him dad to this day.

Not everyone is a ****ing lunatic psycho.
Sorry to hear that your buddy had to go through something like that. Nonetheless, I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I don't the kid is a ****ing lunatic psycho. I think he's a guy who made a bad mistake and is making honest efforts to correct his behavior.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:22 PM 05-03-2016
Where is the outrage for Johnny Football? I bet he gets signed and plays.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:25 PM 05-03-2016
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Where is the outrage for Johnny Football? I bet he gets signed and plays.
I'm sorry....what?

Did you just ask whether or not people despise Johnny Manziel?

Are you the same dumbshit that was arguing that people love Manziel but hate Cam Newton so they must be racist?

Because people fucking HATE Johnny Manziel and good luck finding anyone that would want that shithead on this team (apart from the dude that jacks off hogs for a living).
[Reply]
Page 30 of 210
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up