ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 114
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Schnitzel 01:54 AM 07-29-2014
I should finally play this game!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:55 AM 07-29-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:
The initial startup on the PS4 version of TLoU is so much faster than it was on PS3. That game had to have had the longest startup of any game on PS3.
The startup of Last of Us on PS3 is crazy. Start the game, go get a drink, eat dinner, mow the lawn.....oh good, finally to the "Press Start" screen. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 AM 07-29-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)

Stupid addictive game.

Really though, my game playing has just decreased. I've got about 10 games that I'm "playing" on the PS3, and a couple on the 360 that I'm still working on, but when I do get on, I seem to play mindless games like MW3.
I've been playing Red Dead Redemption. It's my goal to beat it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:38 AM 07-29-2014
Picked up The Last Of Us Remastered and traded in my ps3 version. Got it for $25 sweet deal at GameStop...preorder not required
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:05 PM 07-29-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've been playing Red Dead Redemption. It's my goal to beat it.
That and the Uncharted games I really want to get on ps4 at some point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:48 PM 07-29-2014
Got my copy of TLOU. Going to be my first playing of it.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:30 PM 07-29-2014
Man Rogue Legacy is so awesome...

Of course picked up TLoU today too lol.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:32 PM 07-29-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
That and the Uncharted games I really want to get on ps4 at some point.
I've yet to play any of the Uncharted games. I've got a backlog of at least 10-12 games that I bought and never got around to playing.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:57 PM 07-29-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've yet to play any of the Uncharted games. I've got a backlog of at least 10-12 games that I bought and never got around to playing.
You should start them...beautiful games and fast to beat
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:20 PM 07-29-2014
Uncharted is another game I need to finish. Ugh. To many games
[Reply]
millz 02:52 AM 07-30-2014
Really need a new game for PS4. It's seriously becoming a problem, I'm getting sick of popping Madden 25 in all the time and playing online or trying to start a franchise.

I guess I could play Infamous since I never beat it, very early in it and stopped playing but I don't like it that much.

I see wolfenstein is only 39.99 and I read people on it here saying it was really good - Spidey 2 is only 35.99 on PSN store but I don't know. Any recommendations?

Btw. Watch dogs is horrible. fun to drive around but game is dull as fuck.
[Reply]
007 03:00 AM 07-30-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
Really need a new game for PS4. It's seriously becoming a problem, I'm getting sick of popping Madden 25 in all the time and playing online or trying to start a franchise.

I guess I could play Infamous since I never beat it, very early in it and stopped playing but I don't like it that much.

I see wolfenstein is only 39.99 and I read people on it here saying it was really good - Spidey 2 is only 35.99 on PSN store but I don't know. Any recommendations?

Btw. Watch dogs is horrible. fun to drive around but game is dull as ****.
DO NOT waste your money on Spiderman. We rented it and it was horrible. Much like Watchdogs. Only good for swinging round the city.
[Reply]
millz 05:03 AM 07-30-2014
Heard that as well, wish I kept my TLOU ps3 copy. would be nice to trade that in and get the remastered version but hate paying for games I've already beat before though I am hearing it's the best looking game out on PS4.

It's times like these where I really question if I got this console too early..besides netflix, the occasional Madden online match & watch dogs fucc around, this console has just been gathering dust.

You can't even stream YouTube on the PS4. It's sad.
[Reply]
007 05:20 AM 07-30-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
Heard that as well, wish I kept my TLOU ps3 copy. would be nice to trade that in and get the remastered version but hate paying for games I've already beat before though I am hearing it's the best looking game out on PS4.

It's times like these where I really question if I got this console too early..besides netflix, the occasional Madden online match & watch dogs fucc around, this console has just been gathering dust.

You can't even stream YouTube on the PS4. It's sad.
meh. I kind of felt that way for a while but my kids loved all the free PSN+ games and Infamous SS. I loved playing the upgraded Tomb Raider and am enjoying The Last of Us. While I think I jumped in too early I can't say I'm overly disappointed either. Just wish there were more launch titles that were worth a shit.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:20 AM 07-30-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
meh. I kind of felt that way for a while but my kids loved all the free PSN+ games and Infamous SS. I loved playing the upgraded Tomb Raider and am enjoying The Last of Us. While I think I jumped in too early I can't say I'm overly disappointed either. Just wish there were more launch titles that were worth a shit.
Did I hear correctly that there really won't be any major games on either console until spring of next year or am I misremembering that?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 114
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Up