ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 663
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130530 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:50 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
It's about recouping the WWE market now. Brock isn't going to be in the title picture for at least a year.
I hope not. He's a sub par fighter with no skills outside of bullying guys to the ground and laying on them. Can't take a hit, can't stand with anyone. For the love of God he yelled "STOP!" What a pussy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:53 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I hope not. He's a sub par fighter with no skills outside of bullying guys to the ground and laying on them. Can't take a hit, can't stand with anyone. For the love of God he yelled "STOP!" What a pussy.
That's going to be really difficult to live down. Tapping to strikes is never well thought of but yelling "STOP"....holy shit.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:53 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That's going to be really difficult to live down. Tapping to strikes is never well thought of but yelling "STOP"....holy shit.
I have to wonder for real, if that is a first in MMA. "STOP STOP STOP!!!!" Agreed, it's a step even below tapping to strikes.......
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:55 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
If he could take Anderson to the ground he'd have a shot but his stand up is no where near Silva's. It'd be a decent fight though.
Yeah, nobody is going to stand up with Silva in probably any weight class and do well.
[Reply]
Shogun 01:58 PM 10-25-2010
I have to wonder for real, if that is a first in MMA. "STOP STOP STOP!!!!" Agreed, it's a step even below tapping to strikes.......
Nah, Verbal submissions happen pretty often
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:02 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
I believe Hughes did that against GSP and it wasn't pretty although it wasn't from punches.
[Reply]
MadMax 02:11 PM 10-25-2010
Experience isn't the problem. He can't take a punch, has atrocious stand up, and has no gas tank. Basically his game sucks as bad as your take on MMA. But I already knew that because you're a ****ing moron.

Ya know what DICK FACE, I didn't come in here to be an ass, but you wanna talk about morons??? You own that market!!!!!!!!!!!You pathetic lil turd!!! Go fuck yer damn self JERK!!!
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:29 PM 10-25-2010
Guess you don't need to be able to hold Brock's jockstrap in order to beat the fug out of him. Right CoMo?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:47 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
Ya know what DICK FACE, I didn't come in here to be an ass, but you wanna talk about morons??? You own that market!!!!!!!!!!!You pathetic lil turd!!! Go **** yer damn self JERK!!!
Really? I own the market? After all of the ridiculously stupid shit you have posted about mma and how you've had his nuts in your mouth the whole time? How'd his nuts taste when he was screaming STOP STOP PLEASE DONT HIT ME ANYMORE! this past Saturday night?

You're a bitch. Just like Lesnar. You guys were definitely made for each other.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 02:48 PM 10-25-2010
I can't recall one from strikes.
[Reply]
Shogun 02:51 PM 10-25-2010
I can't recall one from strikes.
For instance Crocop vs JDS
[Reply]
TheGuardian 03:06 PM 10-25-2010
For instance Crocop vs JDS
That was the Belfort/Franklin card. I watched it just now and for some reason I do not recall that fight. Weird. I know I watched that card.
[Reply]
Shogun 03:10 PM 10-25-2010
Yeah, well sometimes you won't catch it and just think that the fight is stopped by referee.
[Reply]
MadMax 03:12 PM 10-25-2010
Really? I own the market? After all of the ridiculously stupid shit you have posted about mma and how you've had his nuts in your mouth the whole time? How'd his nuts taste when he was screaming STOP STOP PLEASE DONT HIT ME ANYMORE! this past Saturday night?

You're a bitch. Just like Lesnar. You guys were definitely made for each other.

Where exactly have you fought? You are a fuckin fake ass wanna be badass!!! The only thing you are the guardian of is your tiny pee pee from your Dads mouth!!! What a joke you are!
[Reply]
Shogun 03:25 PM 10-25-2010
^^Notsureifsrs.jpg
[Reply]
Page 30 of 663
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130530 > Last »
Up