ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 56
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:00 PM 04-08-2007
I caught the end of the episode. The bullet rattling around in the dryer was a novel touch.
[Reply]
elvomito 10:18 PM 04-08-2007
i can't beleive he didn't grab his torn shirt outta that guys hand.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:56 PM 04-08-2007
Originally Posted by elvomito:

Thats what I was thinking, but hey he had never killed anyone before,

and that Gun Case aganst tony was weak ass wack shit
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:45 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Thats what I was thinking, but hey he had never killed anyone before,

and that Gun Case aganst tony was weak ass wack shit
They took Capone down in real life by a tax evasion charge.:-)
Which may be the way that Tony goes down....Not a traitor, eye witness etc but a BS charge.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:06 AM 04-09-2007
Love how Janice is able to get that tone in her voice to convey 'don't tell me you guys are gonna use Tony's arrest as an excuse to get out of coming up here' without actually saying it.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:22 AM 04-09-2007
Bobby Bacalla's days are numbered.
AJ is a fat loser.
Meadow is best when her real-life eating disorder is in full effect. I'd like to see the monkey on that.
Janice should have to have an apple in her mouth at all times like any good pig.
Will anyone **** a one-legged Russian chick this year?
After 7 years it is hard to believe I'm watching the last episodes.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:42 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Bobby Bacalla's days are numbered.
AJ is a fat loser.
Meadow is best when her real-life eating disorder is in full effect. I'd like to see the monkey on that.
Janice should have to have an apple in her mouth at all times like any good pig.
Will anyone **** a one-legged Russian chick this year?
After 7 years it is hard to believe I'm watching the last episodes.
Indeed on Bobby. He's screwed. Even if he was right...

AJ is the most annoying character on that show...I wish somebody would whack HIM...

...I can't believe this thing is finally wrapping up either. Hopefully, the ending won't disappoint...
[Reply]
vailpass 10:02 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Indeed on Bobby. He's screwed. Even if he was right...

AJ is the most annoying character on that show...I wish somebody would whack HIM...

...I can't believe this thing is finally wrapping up either. Hopefully, the ending won't disappoint...
Kinda' weird to finally be at the end huh?

I got into Rome and am sorry that is over. I'm liking Big Love and have been into Entourage since day one.
None of them are close to Sopranos IMO. Hopefully they go out with a bang and not some bullshit trial that emasculates Tony and bores us to tears.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:58 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Kinda' weird to finally be at the end huh?

I got into Rome and am sorry that is over. I'm liking Big Love and have been into Entourage since day one.
None of them are close to Sopranos IMO. Hopefully they go out with a bang and not some bullshit trial that emasculates Tony and bores us to tears.
Why did they cancel/shutdown Rome?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:59 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just like Deadwood, too expensive for the new chief.
[Reply]
Brock 11:07 AM 04-09-2007
2 seasons was all that was ever intended.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:10 AM 04-09-2007
On a (kinda) related note. "The Tudors" on Showtime looks pretty good. I've only seen the first episode so far.
[Reply]
wutamess 11:10 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by elvomito:
I can't believe he threw the gun down in the hallway without wiping it down.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:14 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by wutamess:
I can't believe he threw the gun down in the hallway without wiping it down.
He was wearing gloves...i think.
[Reply]
Sully 11:15 AM 04-09-2007
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
On a (kinda) related note. "The Tudors" on Showtime looks pretty good. I've only seen the first episode so far.
It's fantastic.
I think the casting of Anne Boleyn is perfect. She definitely has the look of a woman who would be tried for witchcraft back in those days.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 56
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up