ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 72
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:28 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who’s going to take the Texans job? No one wants that shit.
Daboll.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:30 PM 01-14-2021
Just out of curiosity, no one thinks that Marvin Lewis will get a job?

My initial thought was, "hell, no." But the more i think about it, the more I think he probably will.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Daboll.
Do you really think he'd take it over the Chargers? The Chargers job is so much better.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just out of curiosity, no one thinks that Marvin Lewis will get a job?

My initial thought was, "hell, no." But the more i think about it, the more I think he probably will.
Uh where?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:31 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
In the eyes of WHO? keyboard warriors like you who want to spread propaganda about EB and deny that nfl owners may just have a prejudice mindset? Smh
What are you talking about?

I'm not spreading propaganda, I'm repeating stuff that's been said in DOZENS of sports media articles.

I don't know how many fucking times I have to say it but it's NOT MY OPINION. None of EB's past bothers me at all.

But I'm not in charge of the NFL, NFL owners, or the current culture we live in. I can't hire EB and I can't control anybody who can.

If you want to think it's because he's black, have at it. I'm not going to argue with you. But if you think his past doesn't matter, you're just flat out wrong and not living in reality.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Joe Brady has a good rep for his year at LSU, guess people should line up for Sarkisian after this year eh?
Not nearly the same thing. Doing that at LSU when their offense has been terrible for over a decade is completely different. Brady also already had NFL experience and he learned under Sean Payton. Now he’s at least shown he’s a competent NFL OC too. He’s a good young offensive mind.

Like I said, it’s not about whether you’re buying or selling. It’s easy to see why.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:33 PM 01-14-2021
Do you really think he'd take it over the Chargers? The Chargers job is so much better.
The Spanos family has a rep.

Plus he's Patriot scum with ties to Caserio.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 PM 01-14-2021
The Spanos family has a rep.

Plus he's Patriot scum with ties to Caserio.
But again, he went to HS with Telesco, and the Chargers don’t have a mess of a situation at QB like the Texans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:36 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But again, he went to HS with Telesco, and the Chargers don’t have a mess of a situation at QB like the Texans.
I'm not sure I'd put as much stock in going to high school with someone as spending almost a decade with the Patriots but I guess you could call it a connection.

And the Texans technically have a QB under contract. The situation looks bad now but nobody knows how that's going to shake out.

Plus, most of those Patriot Way scum don't care anyway, they believe they can fix anything.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:45 PM 01-14-2021
Uh where?
Some guy on ESPN said maybe DET.

But I really don't follow this stuff that closely anymore, so I don't know which coach has what ties to which team, or whatever.

But Lewis is a bona fide HC, with the best record of any NFL coach that didn't win a playoff game, and he led CIN to 7 playoff appearances and 4 division titles. Paid for by an owner that paid for as little as he could get away with.

So he's a legit HC with experience, and knows how to put together a team that can win in the regular season on a shoestring budget.

Maybe some owner thinks all he would have to do is shell out some $$$ and find himself with a playoff team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 PM 01-14-2021
It’s shitty to say but I don’t want Bienemy here next year. I wanted those comp picks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:07 AM 01-15-2021
It’s shitty to say but I don’t want Bienemy here next year. I wanted those comp picks.
While I can understand that perspective, EB was part of an epic Super Bowl run. 3rd round picks come and go every year. I'd prefer to see him stay than take a shit job somewhere and fail.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:29 AM 01-15-2021
Agreed. I was already counting on having those comp picks.

And now that Poles got passed up for the Panthers GM job, I’m really bummed about it.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:38 AM 01-15-2021
I don't know man, Google it. It's been well-covered in the media.
Throwing out baseless claims with no evidence and then telling people to google it when they ask is bullshit. You’re the one who said it. If it’s been so well covered then provide a link.

It’ll be interesting to see if he gets anymore interviews after the super bowl.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:50 AM 01-15-2021
I'm not sure I'd put as much stock in going to high school with someone as spending almost a decade with the Patriots but I guess you could call it a connection.

And the Texans technically have a QB under contract. The situation looks bad now but nobody knows how that's going to shake out.

Plus, most of those Patriot Way scum don't care anyway, they believe they can fix anything.
Has Daboll even interviewed with the Texans?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 72
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up