ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 44
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Bowser 01:18 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Thank God for Russian bastard-teens with hi-def cameras and mafia-owned theaters!
Expect incoming Fire Me Boy! neg rep upside yo head
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:26 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Expect incoming Fire Me Boy! neg rep upside yo head
Boo-fucking-hoo. And I hope he is aware that I strike back, with precision and malice.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:51 PM 04-15-2019
The Disney SWs circle jerk is in full force. Kathleen Kennedy appreciates the contribution of your souls. :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:20 PM 04-15-2019
I wonder if this will be shit like the last one was
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 06:59 PM 04-15-2019
Hope it's not a steaming piece of shit like the last jedi.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:13 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
Hope it's not a steaming piece of shit like the last jedi.
Hold out your right hand and close your eyes.

Now, hold out your left hand.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 04-15-2019
It's plainly obvious "Rise of the Skywalker "doesn't refer to a person.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:08 AM 04-16-2019
By the way, what the **** ever happened to the Knights of Ren?

We hear about them and then... nothing. Where the **** are they? We gonna see these guys or what? We just pretending that was never mentioned?
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:40 AM 04-16-2019
They were in the poster, but that doesn't guarantee we see them.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:36 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
By the way, what the **** ever happened to the Knights of Ren?

We hear about them and then... nothing. Where the **** are they? We gonna see these guys or what? We just pretending that was never mentioned?
They were off having coffee somewhere. They're in the movie. If you watch the trailer, you can clearly see Kylo Ben killing the one that carries the club/ass paddle. My guess is that Hux has loosed them on Kylo Ben for killing Snoke.

In this movie, Hux is feeding info. to the resistance in order to try and take down Kylo Ben. He hopes to succeed him of course.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:05 AM 04-17-2019
I said nothing could bring me back and that's not actually true.

Kill Rose in a trailer. And I mean in the most grueling and pointless way possible. She's out gathering food and steps on a land mine from a war generations ago. It blows off her leg and she gets eaten by Ewoks or something.

Do THAT and I'll go get my tickets.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:23 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Kill Rose in a trailer. And I mean in the most grueling and pointless way possible. She's out gathering food and steps on a land mine from a war generations ago. It blows off her leg and she gets eaten by Ewoks or something.

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:06 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

You know for a fact that they'll have Rose try and sacrifice herself towards the end of the movie and Finn will come out of nowhere and save her, and then they'll share a passionless kiss that means nothing to the entirety of the story.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:27 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
You know for a fact that they'll have Rose try and sacrifice herself towards the end of the movie and Finn will come out of nowhere and save her, and then they'll share a passionless kiss that means nothing to the entirety of the story.
Ugh. I hope they both just die. In fact, let's kill everyone but Lando, Chewie, and the droids and start over.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:45 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Ugh. I hope they both just die. In fact, let's kill everyone but Lando, Chewie, and the droids and start over.
Too bad they can't just reboot the whole damn thing, starting with VII, but at this point, I'd only expect it to be worse.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 44
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up