ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 114
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 12:53 PM 04-16-2014
While stumbling around YouTube I found this video. I thought it was a pretty good explanation of the ingredients for the liquid used in vaping:

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:18 AM 04-17-2014
OK, so I have a weird situation which google does not have a solid answer for...

I have a Smok Twist (with the little dial on the bottom that lets you set the volts\watts between 3.2 and 4.8 or 4 and 12 volts\watts). I have a usb charger that came with my initial setup, and it connects to a wall plug. When charging the battery (it's a 510 connection, eGo) you screw it in to the charger, and the green light turns red. Also the fire button on the battery blinks.

Now, it's taking FOREVER for these things to fully charge. The batteries (I have 2) are not even 2, maybe 3 months old. What happens is, I leave them on the charger, sometimes overnight, so it could be 12 hours later and the red light is still on. I use the battery, and it works fine, but I don't get even a half day off of it. For either battery. I bought a new charger, and the first time I used it, it charged the batteries in like 3-4 hours, so I figured problem solved. But these last 3 or 4 days it's doing it again.

I know I need to pony up some cash and just buy one with a separate battery that will last a lot longer and has a display which will tell me how much battery life I have, but things are a bit tight right now.

Do y'all think it's the batteries, like they just won't fully charge?
[Reply]
Buck 09:35 AM 04-17-2014
Make sure you clean the contacts on your battery and charger before you use them every single time. Do not charge the batteries longer than they need. The minute it stops charging you should take it off.

Your batteries are probably blown.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:50 AM 04-17-2014
I checked out the Smok Twist. It looks to me to be almost identical to the Vision Spinner. From what I have heard you are going to get 3 to 6 months out of one of those, and that is with proper care. (I say "proper care" because I clumsily dropped my Spinner about a million times and it died early on me.) Innokin makes a rechargeable, the iTaste VV 3.0, that has been really good for me. I still have two of them and they work well. You can get just the battery part (works with eGo and 510) and use the other parts that you already have. I have seen them from $25 to $35 for just the battery.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:32 PM 04-17-2014
Originally Posted by Buck:
Make sure you clean the contacts on your battery and charger before you use them every single time. Do not charge the batteries longer than they need. The minute it stops charging you should take it off.

Your batteries are probably blown.
That's what I'm thinking. Probably overcharged them early on. They still work, but I have to charge them alot and they don't last as long.

I was looking at the Smok Vamo:

http://www.smoktek.com/VAMO-V5-Varia...ome_p_835.html

I'd have to buy the 18650 and a charger, but the reviews look pretty good, should be able to get the whole rig for about 75.00 or so...any thoughts on this one?
[Reply]
Buck 12:40 PM 04-17-2014
Vamo V5 is nice. You can get it cheaper though. $29 for just the mod. http://www.fairy-gift.com/vamo-v5-p-62.html
[Reply]
listopencil 12:43 PM 04-17-2014
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
That's what I'm thinking. Probably overcharged them early on. They still work, but I have to charge them alot and they don't last as long.

I was looking at the Smok Vamo:

http://www.smoktek.com/VAMO-V5-Varia...ome_p_835.html

I'd have to buy the 18650 and a charger, but the reviews look pretty good, should be able to get the whole rig for about 75.00 or so...any thoughts on this one?
Looks very similar to what I use: http://www.smoktek.com/Innokin-iTast...ess_p_753.html
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:49 PM 04-17-2014
Vamo V5 is nice. You can get it cheaper though. $29 for just the mod. http://www.fairy-gift.com/vamo-v5-p-62.html
Dang...can't believe the price difference. I've been going to a local store here to get my stuff, but as much as I'd like to support the local business man...this is friggin' CHEAP compared to their prices. Hell, it's almost half of what the site I posted has it for, and that price is way cheaper than the local vendor.

Thanks!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:49 PM 04-17-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Looks very similar to what I use: http://www.smoktek.com/Innokin-iTast...ess_p_753.html
Holy crap, it's a light saber! Is it really heavy?
[Reply]
listopencil 12:50 PM 04-17-2014
Scrolling down he can get the Vamo5, a MNKE IMR 18650 1500 mAh and a XTAR MP1S Simple Kit for $42.49 plus shipping and handling. Not bad at all.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:55 PM 04-17-2014
Holy crap, it's a light saber! Is it really heavy?
I prefer to think of it as a light saber/sonic screwdriver, lol. It's nice and solid. Doesn't feel heavy to me, nicely balanced, feels right in my hand. I don't lose it and I don't break it in my pocket. Here's a pic. My finger is on the fire button and I have some espresso flavored juice in the tank.:
Attached: CAM00071.jpg (61.4 KB) 
[Reply]
listopencil 12:56 PM 04-17-2014
The tank is an Aspire Nautilus that holds 5 ml of fluid. It's large-ish.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:59 PM 04-17-2014
Come to think of it, that's actually Brazilian Cocktail juice by Kalari. Lime with a hint of menthol and a touch of coconut. Very nice.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:02 PM 04-17-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Scrolling down he can get the Vamo5, a MNKE IMR 18650 1500 mAh and a XTAR MP1S Simple Kit for $42.49 plus shipping and handling. Not bad at all.
Yep, I noticed that too. Wow, I'm kinda stoked. I'm ready to move up for sure, the ones ive been using are ok, but not enough. NEED MORE!!!
[Reply]
listopencil 01:07 PM 04-17-2014
Yep, I noticed that too. Wow, I'm kinda stoked. I'm ready to move up for sure, the ones ive been using are ok, but not enough. NEED MORE!!!
The only problem I see is that you will want at least two batteries. They take over two hours to charge so you'll have nothing to use while waiting when the battery dies. Also I prefer to get a battery that is around 2k mAh. I look for 2k-2.6k with a rating for 10+ amp constant load. Unless you plan to build your own atomizer coils that should do you up fine.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 114
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Up