ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 58
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****
Dante84 06:08 PM 04-27-2018

Remember this guy? �� He’s headed to the Kansas City Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/H9Pqq8jPJS

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 28, 2018

Spoiler!

[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:08 AM 09-17-2018
So, should we be concerned about Speaks? I didn't watch most of the game, but from watching highlights and checking Twitter it seems like Speaks got absolutely dominated in this game and was pancaked several times.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:49 PM 09-17-2018
He's looked like absolute garbage thus far. He just isn't an athlete.

.. but I likely would have said the same about Hali and look how that turned out..

So for now I'll say he's not ready yet but I'll remain optimistic. Realistically, KPass has a muuuuch higher ceiling.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:15 PM 09-17-2018
I maintain my assertion that they are going to waste this guy's talent at OLB. They should be beefing him up to play DE. He had a great get-off and was a penetrating player with his hand in the dirt in college. Why in the fuck they want to convert that to an OLB is beyond me. He should be the heir to Bailey. Sometimes I don't get the decisions this team makes. Loved the pick and the player, but hate what they are trying to do with him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:35 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I maintain my assertion that they are going to waste this guy's talent at OLB. They should be beefing him up to play DE. He had a great get-off and was a penetrating player with his hand in the dirt in college. Why in the **** they want to convert that to an OLB is beyond me. He should be the heir to Bailey. Sometimes I don't get the decisions this team makes. Loved the pick and the player, but hate what they are trying to do with him.
Going back to DE is a very easy idea to entertain, you may end up being right

But throwing in the towel on him at OLB just two games into his career doesnt seem like the way to go IMO... its not just you either, several other respected football minds here are way down on him as well
[Reply]
TLO 05:37 PM 09-17-2018
I saw this pop up and thought it was the Brashaud Breeland thread for a second. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 05:48 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
I saw this pop up and thought it was the Brashaud Breeland thread for a second. :-)
Damn
[Reply]
RunKC 08:17 PM 09-19-2018
It wasn’t all bad for Speaks. This was a good rush. Threw the tackles hands down and won. Ben got rid of that quick.

Seth
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:24 PM 09-19-2018
He might become a good player, but he’s not ready to be one yet. Kpass should be getting more snaps than him IMO.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:27 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I maintain my assertion that they are going to waste this guy's talent at OLB. They should be beefing him up to play DE. He had a great get-off and was a penetrating player with his hand in the dirt in college. Why in the fuck they want to convert that to an OLB is beyond me. He should be the heir to Bailey. Sometimes I don't get the decisions this team makes. Loved the pick and the player, but hate what they are trying to do with him.
This.

Seriously, after Bailey moves on we all want to replace him with a guy like Jones anyway.
[Reply]
ILChief 08:36 PM 09-19-2018
We really should have drafted a corner at that spot
[Reply]
Hoover 08:36 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
We really should have drafted a corner at that spot
Or a center
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:38 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This.

Seriously, after Bailey moves on we all want to replace him with a guy like Jones anyway.
I talked with someone on Twitter and said I think he'll be Bailey's replacement. He or Tanoh. Tanoh needs some more snaps to try and generate some more consistent pressure. Was definitely good to see Bailey get a sack.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:35 AM 09-25-2018
We were mocked Lorenzo Carter in the draft process last year and we passed on him. He’s balling so far. It’s early but damn.

�� Lorenzo Carter's 1st career sack #GiantsPride pic.twitter.com/2Tb4HTK7IU

— Giants Fans Online (@NYGFansOnline) September 25, 2018

#Gianrs Lorenzo Carter has the most pressures on the Giants defensive so far this season with 4. He just continues to find ways to get to the QB. #BigBlue https://t.co/ELEFKZRgPq

— PFF NY Giants (@PFF_Giants) September 23, 2018

[Reply]
Mecca 10:54 AM 09-25-2018
The one we missed that sucks is Harold Landry.

I think Speaks and Kpass should both be fucking DE's.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:00 AM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We were mocked Lorenzo Carter in the draft process last year and we passed on him. He’s balling so far. It’s early but damn.

So you’re saying that I’m better than Veach! Sweet

I still think the need was a true OLB and he would have been the impact add.

ADP baby - always draft playmakers!
[Reply]
Page 30 of 58
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up