ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 173
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Best22 08:37 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Would you rather I use the word explosive?

Either way if you took him from last years team, whats the change in record?

Do they go 9-7?
Of the ten highest scoring NFL offenses in NFL history, only one has won a SB...

You win bowls with good coaching, QB, and defense. We don’t need to score 35ppg to win the whole thing. No one ever has, and we don’t have to be the first
Mile High Mania 08:38 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Of the ten highest scoring NFL offenses in NFL history, only one has won a SB...

You win bowls with good coaching, QB, and defense. We don’t need to score 35ppg to win the whole thing. No one ever has, and we don’t have to be the first
At the end of the day, yes... gotta have a solid defense and balance with a great QB.

Tom Brady 6
Peyton Manning 2
Eli Manning 2
Ben Roethlisberger 2

That's 12 by 4 guys in the recent era. Then you have Brees, Wilson, Rodgers ... 15 titles from 7 QBs and that doesn't include the SB losses that those guys participated in during that timeframe.

Gotta have that stud.
GloryDayz 08:39 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
The Chiefs get a rabbit's foot for luck and it has rabies.

The Chiefs get a four leaf clover and it has cancer causing DDT on it.

The Chiefs find a lucky penny and it's counterfeit.

The Chiefs find a chicken wishbone and both players pulling it apart suffer severe injuries.

That's how I feel after 49 years of failure.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyup! And Clark might very well make 49 turn into 59 as he let's the NFL out-maneuver him on these cases.
Frazod 08:40 AM 04-26-2019
Ok, Hill is about 100000 times more important than Hunt is, so this is gonna suck hard.
Yeah, but by that measure Mahomes is 100000 times more important than Hill.

Will this hurt? Of course. But we still have the best QB in the league. And it's not like his every touchdown last year was an 80 yard bomb to Tyreek.
Best22 08:40 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
At the end of the day, yes... gotta have a solid defense and balance with a great QB.
If Mahomes had Denver’s ground game, receivers, and defense they’d never lose
BleedingRed 08:41 AM 04-26-2019
Guys under the CBA you are not punished for thing you do before you were in the NFL.

AKA

Why Mixon was never suspended
Discuss Thrower 08:41 AM 04-26-2019
The Clark sign and trade looks incredibly stupid in light of this Tyreek saga.

Chiefs might win the West this year but probably won't appear in the AFCCG.

So it goes when you live and die by players with tremendous character flaws.
New World Order 08:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They also played 3 of the top 7 defenses in the league during that stretch. Try again.
Against the top 8 defenses with Hunt: 33 ppg (Jax, LA Chargers, NE)

Against the top 8 defenses without Hunt: 28 ppg (Balt, LA Chargers, NE)
Mecca 08:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, but by that measure Mahomes is 100000 times more important than Hill.

Will this hurt? Of course. But we still have the best QB in the league. And it's not like his every touchdown last year was an 80 yard bomb to Tyreek.
No but that speed opens up so much for everyone else and gives Mahomes bigger windows.
staylor26 08:42 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The Clark sign and trade looks incredibly stupid in light of this Tyreek saga.

Chiefs might win the West this year but probably won't appear in the AFCCG.

So it goes when you live and die by players with tremendous character flaws.
What a stupid fucking take.

With the money we have to spend now and the way the draft played out the Clark trade looks brilliant in hindsight. Get a fucking clue dude
O.city 08:43 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a stupid ****ing take.

With the money we have to spend now and the way the draft played out the Clark trade looks brilliant in hindsight. Frank Clark is 25 years old and will be a great player beyond this year. Get a ****ing clue dude.
He means cause the DV stuff
Frazod 08:43 AM 04-26-2019
No but that speed opens up so much for everyone else and gives Mahomes bigger windows.
I know that. Not saying it's not going to hurt. But he's replaceable. Pat's not.
GloryDayz 08:44 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup. And for those who think teams will gladly scoop him up, even chiefs fans were reluctant at first to accept him. Does anyone remember a draft pick so polarizing 100% because of character? Don't think I've ever seen a pick cause that much unease. I dont know if people are registering how unpopular he is right now. In ways that nobody from Antonio brown to kareem hunt can't even imagine.
You're kidding, right? Other team's would gladly spin this as their attempt to rehabilitate a kid with a checkered history. There's just no way Tyreek would get passed-over by the 31 other teams in the league.

That being said, while it sucks for us if he's gone, minimally the Chiefs franchise needs to let the NFL lead the way and make sure that he's only as gone as the NFL makes him.
Mecca 08:44 AM 04-26-2019
What this is gonna do is put some people on the moral high ground that we need to be drafting slapdick mcbumblefuck from leadership U that has great character over any questionable athletes.
rabblerouser 08:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
C’mon man.... I hate it as much as anyone.

“You should be terrified of me too, bitch”....

Say that out loud 5 times. Now think about who said it. Now think about who he said it to.

Tyreek is just not a good human being. And that’s really ****ing sad.
I threatened my ex-wife's then-new husband, on a recording that I didn't know was being recorded, I threatened to have his legs broken and to beat his ass myself.

A LOT more explicitly than what Tyreek said.

I was wrong, and I was upset because she was making stuff up for the purpose of the recording.

That didn't make me a bad person, I was just a toxic person in a toxic relationship.

Now, like Twisted Chief said, my own experience is just that - my own experience. And maybe that colors my perception, and that's certainly valid.

However, I also know how toxic relationships can bring the worst out in people, and I also know that sometimes things go sideways.

I'm not condoning violence against women, or children...I'm just saying, even thoigh the recording sounds bad, it doesn't mean Tyreek is a "monster", it doesn't even mean he did what he's accused of...

He probably WAS whipping the kid, and had the kid by the arm, and the kid tried to get away...and things went awry. Then, the couple's combined toxicity made it worse.

I'm not going to judge anyone in the scenario.

Except for Crystal and her family, who didn't make things better by how they've fed edited and possibly false information to the media. That's some bullshit.
Page 30 of 173
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up