< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tacos are sandwiches
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:11 PM 05-17-2024
Zoning commissions are the worst.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:33 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Zoning commissions are the worst.
It's easy to say now, but wait until a copper smelting factory buys the property next door to you.
[Reply]
loochy 01:45 PM 05-17-2024
Well whatever they are, they're delicious
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:51 PM 05-17-2024
This is not what I thought this thread was going to be about when I clicked it.

But to give my unsolicited 2-cents anyway, I’ve always been a Cholula man over Tapatio.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:50 PM 05-17-2024
Can't be.

I can quit eating sandwiches after just one. I can't quit eating tacos at all.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:08 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Can't be.

I can quit eating sandwiches after just one. I can't quit eating tacos at all.
Keep it up.

Hotdogs will be next...
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:34 PM 05-17-2024
While I'm not sure that a taco is really a sandwich, I like the concept of keeping national fast food chains out of your neighborhood. Those places are destroying American small independent restaurants.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:08 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
While I'm not sure that a taco is really a sandwich, I like the concept of keeping national fast food chains out of your neighborhood. Those places are destroying American small independent restaurants.
I can understand that, but would prefer to let the consumers/businesses make the choice.

We have eliminated all but Freddy's from places to eat out when it comes to fast food.
Their California burger is a pretty good improvement over the In-N-Out Double/Double, my all time favorite.
Like just about everything else, the fast food prices no longer represent a good value. I just take a protein shake or protein bar with me to avoid them.
[Reply]
philfree 05:25 PM 05-17-2024
I'd like to be sandwiched between a couple tacos.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:15 PM 05-17-2024
I still can't get over the phrase "subway style sandwiches". Like, so you mean kinda bad? Or is it that they have to be penis shaped or it doesn't count? Did the person writing that not know the word hoagie existed? It must be hell living in these condos.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:13 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I still can't get over the phrase "subway style sandwiches". Like, so you mean kinda bad? Or is it that they have to be penis shaped or it doesn't count? Did the person writing that not know the word hoagie existed? It must be hell living in these condos.
No poorboys allowed.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:26 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
No poorboys allowed.
We have a place called seafood seller and Cafe about a half hour from us. The owner is from Louisiana, so they serve Cajun food. Their oyster poboy is amazing.

I know it's random and has nothing to do with the thread, but those poboys are something special.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:16 PM 05-17-2024
We're having taco sandwiches tonight.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:19 PM 05-17-2024
This thread needed a poll, but I also gotta say... If a taco is a sandwich, then the word "sandwich" is meaningless.
[Reply]
srvy 06:23 PM 05-17-2024
When I was a kid we called them submarine sandwiches. This was long before Subway even existed.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up