ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL TV Schedule, Maps, and Streams: Week 17, 2020
eDave 09:11 AM 12-30-2020
All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back Sunday for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
2:25 PM MT

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATES
RELIABLE STREAMS
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:40 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What the hell is a Kevin Kugler? Never heard of it.
Chris Spielman was paired with Kevin Kugler, and Spielman I liked on ESPN doing college games, but I hadn't heard him on any NFL games. However, Spielman just took a front office job with the Lions. So Fox moved Kevin Kugler with Brock Huart, the long ago Miami Hurricane QB. They had a 3 man booth with Huart & Greg Jennings, I heard them do a Arizona game and didn't care for Jennings, now they split those two up. Huart seems to talk a lot, he talks too much. I saw Huard and Kugler last week do the Ravens/Giants game and they were just OK, nothing great. Huard actually reminds of the old Raider tightend Todd Christian when he did games in the 80's. He would talk non-stop, I know that's going back a little.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:46 PM 12-30-2020
That’s gotta be the smallest viewing area for a Chiefs game this season. And understandably so.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:48 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No one else just plugs their computer/laptop into their TV with an HDMI cable? Is that just too uncool now?
I did it up through last season. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:03 PM 12-30-2020
Chiefs game is going to be a preseason-like game anyway.

There are some great games though this Sunday.

Miami @ Buffalo
Arizona @ LA Rams
Dallas @ NY Giants
Green Bay @ Chicago
[Reply]
Frazod 04:41 PM 12-30-2020
Hell, I may watch the Packers/Bears game instead of the Chiefs game. Assuming it's competitive. Which if history is any indicator it won't be. I do not think this is the week the Bears finally gnarfle the garthok.

As far as the Chiefs are concerned, the only thing I care about is nobody else getting hurt.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:45 PM 12-30-2020
No one else just plugs their computer/laptop into their TV with an HDMI cable? Is that just too uncool now?
That's what I do.

I fully recognize that I have an antiquated television viewing system, though. One of my goals for 2021 is to figure out how to move into the 21st century.
[Reply]
Coach 04:45 PM 12-30-2020
Nope, it's still good. I do it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:33 PM 12-30-2020
There are so many ‘win and you’re in’ games already. Week 17 is going to be a blast.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:27 PM 12-30-2020
Not only is my main entertainment TV plugged in to my desktop with HDMI, my desktop is connected to my modem with a 30 foot ethernet cable.

:-)
[Reply]
Stryker 10:55 PM 12-30-2020
Well since I live in La, will have to stream this one. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:20 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
There are so many ‘win and you’re in’ games already. Week 17 is going to be a blast.

I think I’ll record the Chiefs game & watch it later.

So many games with meaning on Sunday.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:21 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I did it up through last season. :-)
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's what I do.

I fully recognize that I have an antiquated television viewing system, though. One of my goals for 2021 is to figure out how to move into the 21st century.
Originally Posted by Coach:
Nope, it's still good. I do it.
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Not only is my main entertainment TV plugged in to my desktop with HDMI, my desktop is connected to my modem with a 30 foot ethernet cable.

:-)
Soooo, are we the "uncool because we still use an HDMI cable" club now? Do we have a president yet?
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:37 PM 12-31-2020
Soooo, are we the "uncool because we still use an HDMI cable" club now? Do we have a president yet?
I sometimes do it that way because it's always a last minute thought, so I've never taken the time to setup the receiver's streaming service thing.

If you need a moderator, I'll do it.

People who don't stream wirelessly, people who still post on facebook, people who still listen to FM radio, anyone who doesn't know what a tiktok is, anyone who thinks 1980 was about 20 years ago...

No flip phones allowed, we must have standards.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:48 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I sometimes do it that way because it's always a last minute thought, so I've never taken the time to setup the receiver's streaming service thing.

People who don't stream wirelessly, people who still post on facebook, people who still listen to FM radio, anyone who doesn't know what a tiktok is, anyone who thinks 1980 was about 20 years ago...

Dammit, I was all in until you nixed flip phones. I loved my flip phone. When I figured out how to make the Star Trek communicator sound my ring tone I was in geek heaven.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:21 PM 12-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

I'll join as soon as I finish reading my newspaper.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up